Doctors in Dr Paul's Advanced Hair & Skin Solutions
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Rashes
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Face Hair Removal Procedures
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Treatment of Sunburn
Submit a review for Dr Paul's Advanced Hair & Skin SolutionsYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. niraj jain has removed the dandruff problem that has been causing a lot of problem since my teenage. I have been pestered by dandruff the itching and just the look of flakes on my shirts made me very ashamed to stand infront of people. But when I consulted him, he made sure to make me informed about why the condition was severe and how could it be cured. The process undertaken by him is so effective that the dandruff is already gone within a month. Plus general oiling is also helping maintain the condition.
Very Good! Dr. Jain performed a thorough examination of my hair and very patiently ran me through the procedure. He made sure that I was comfortable and his responses regarding the success rate of Hair Transplant were much better than i thought. I opted for the surgery immediately and i am really happy with the procedure. My hair is now much softer and smoother because what he did. I highly recommend Dr. Niraj Jain to all my friends and family and to all the people who might be reading this review.
My skin is so much fairer and glowing just because of dr niraj and the skin whitening process that he did at his clinic. I was really tensed about the degrading condition of my skin tone and I know that it was because of the pollution and uv rays but I wanted it to remain the same and the cosmetic products were expensive and also didnt really do anything effective. But the process that he undertook is the best thing taht happened to me because my friends and family are appreciating my appearance.
Thanks to dr niraj for removing my black spots. I am just 21 and it was becoming hard for me to go to college and face my friends because my face was covered with black spots. Cosmetic products are so expensive and the ayurvedic medicines provided by a lot of doctors were worthless but his black spot removal process is very useful.
I took my husband to dr niraj when he started developing too much grey hair. He was turning 50 and these problems are common but instead of putting on hair colors and other chemical products on his hair, we decided to consult dr niraj. His treatment of greying really worked and my husbands hair is back to normal almost.
Acne is all gone from my face just because of Dr niraj, all thanks to him for a job well done. His treatment is really effective and the best in town. He treats hi spatients with utmost respect and patience, this makes him a better choice than the rest because the services provided by them is better.
Just trust dr niraj because i am sure whatever problem that you are with him for he will fix that in the best way possible. Just go to him and try out the procedures he undertakes. they are brilliant.
He is surely the best doctor for any hair related problem I have consulted till date. Kudos to dr jain for improving my hair quality that many expensive products couldnt do.
Dr jain is the one whom you can trust instantly for skin whitening. He surely makes all his patients very comfortable and informed about the process that he would be doing.
I am sure that I am coming back to dr niraj jain if i ever develop any type of scars or black spots on my face because he can really do magic with his treatments.
Dr Tapti Sengupta
Dr. Niraj Jain provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, prompt and professional. helpful
Md Kawfil Wara
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Niraj Jain to be very helpful. Thanks sir
The doctor was good enough but
It was good.
I am facing hair fungus issue from last one year, so I have approached skin specialist 3 months back he suggested me to use Keratone oil, kenz lotion, logidruf s shampoo but the issue not resolved yet, could you please suggest me.
Can we regain losses hair due to masturbation? Sir l don't belong to heredity of baldness or hair fall but in present I am very anxious about my hair loss. Please show some rescue way so that I regain new hair on my scalp.
I’m suffering from PCOS and hypothyroidism since 4 years. I’m on medication, acne and hair fall is my major concern, to some extent I have controlled my acne but my hair loss is increasing day by day. Hair thinning and breakage from the roots is a major issue. I’ve lost half of hair and my hair line is increasing. Tried and consulted many doctors but no positive effect is seen.
Lot of hair fall and dandruff problem. What can be the best solution for this. Its hurting me mentally.
Im suffering from pcod. I have done ultrasound few days ago its showing my right ovary size is 20 cc and left 10 cc and my liver is enlarged and im having extreme hair fall. What to do? My menstrual cycle is regular but very scanty last only for two days.
I had pimples and black spots in my face and lightly hair fall and white hair. Problems please help me the medicine need to be used to cure it.
Loss of hair can have adverse effects on your physical as well as mental health. Not only does hair loss affect your self-esteem or appeal, it also hints at an underlying health problem. There could be many reasons for the loss of hair. ‘Alopecia areata’ is a condition wherein sudden loss of hair begins with one or more circular bald patches that might or might not overlap.
Some of the common cosmetic treatments for hair loss include:
- Hair Grafting or Transplant: Hair transplant or grafting is a procedure that uses surgery to move hair follicles from one spot in the body to another and is mainly used to treat male pattern baldness. The transplantations are carried out in outpatient form, with local anesthesia and mild sedation. Harvesting of hair follicles is done using various methods, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. Some of the common harvesting techniques are:
- Strip Harvesting: A strip of skin from the scalp or from any other spot where there is full growth of hair is harvested by the surgeon.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): Follicular Unit Extraction is a procedure which involves the singular extraction of each hair follicle without any removal of strip of tissue. Further, it has been noticed that during the transplant procedure some of the follicles can get damaged and in order to, avoid the same the Hair Growth Accelerator (HGA) is used along with FUE technique for better results. The role of HGA is to provide support to hair follicles, for more than 8 hours so that they do not get damaged during the process of transplant.
- Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT): Follicular Unit Transplant involves the removal of a small strip of tissue from the rear part of the head. The donor hair follicles would be extracted from this strip.
- Robotic Hair Restoration: The devices associated with Robotic Hair Restoration utilize robotic arms and cameras to provide assistance to the surgeon during the FUE procedure.
- Scalp Reduction: This cosmetic procedure involves removal of skin (non-hair-bearing) from the scalp, which ensures that the remaining skin (hair-bearing) can be extended to the area that it is capable of covering the bald spots on the head. This procedure is effective in covering bald areas on the back as well as top of the head. However, it is not favourable for the hairline in the frontal areas of the head.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!