Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in drlhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. D MauryaYour feedback matters!
Hi. Im sufi my teeth have pain n bad breath and my teeth gums are becoming black. My down side teeth gums are reducing please help me.
I am suffering for pcod problem. I have irregular mensuration cycle I want to get pregnancy. So what to do. I cannot lose weight. Its a very big problem to me. I am 30yrs old. 90 kg wt.
My skin is dark (black) wht should I do which creme use to fairer? Roopmantra is good ayurveda creme can I use no side effects.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
Though in general, gaining excessive weight is not healthy for your body, but at times, people drastically lose weight due to various medical conditions and that cannot be considered healthy as well. Also, sometimes children, young adults and even middle-aged people are underweight due to various reasons and are advised by physicians to gain weight. Ayurveda offers effective remedies for gaining weight. You can read on to find more about them:
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise can help you to gain a balanced body weight. Exercising your thighs, hips, calves, running exercises and pushups can help you to gain weight.
- Reduce stress: Sometimes stress is responsible for unexplained weight loss. So in order to gain a balanced body weight, you must try reducing stress. You may consider practicing yoga or meditation. Yoga and meditation can help you to remain calm and can prove to be helpful in reducing your stress.
- Include dairy products in your diet: Dairy products can help you increase your body weight. Dairy products like milk and ghee are healthy and can increase your body weight too. However, make sure that your intake of these products is controlled.
- Adequate sleep: Adequate sleep is essential for gaining weight. Consider taking afternoon naps as these can prove to be very useful in gaining weight.
- Don't stay depressed: Depression can affect your body adversely and can also bring down your weight drastically.
- Consider Brimhana Therapy: Ayurveda offers a natural therapy for weight gain, which is known as Brimhana therapy. It is a natural nourishment therapy which is proven to be very effective in gaining weight.
- Massage herbal oils on your body: Massaging herbal oils on your body occasionally, can help you to gain weight.
Along with the above mentioned remedies, do keep in mind to consult a doctor in order to cure any chronic illness responsible for your weight loss as it may help you to gain back a stable body weight. Also, it is recommended for you to visit a nutritionist practicing Ayurveda, in order to gain weight in a healthy way.