Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you to get in touch with the best Gynaecologists online in Dombivali. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepali Lodh
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Birth Control Treatment
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Pregnancy Symptoms
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Cervicitis
Submit a review for Dr. Deepali LodhYour feedback matters!
Hi All, My wife is in the third month of her pregnancy. Every morning she feels like there is vomiting. For this doctor has provided doxinate. Sometimes she feels like acidic and for that doctor has provides pantocid. For cold, lavotis plus. We take these medicine only when she feels awkward. My question is that does this affect anyway in the pregnancy. Also, does sex has any impact on the pregnancy. We had all the tests and ultrasound, so everything is fine.
Quit eating junk food and high-fat fast food. Your heart, brain, and overall health are harmed by foods high in saturated fats, salt, and cholesterol. There's no getting around it. You've got to replace them with healthy foods: lots of fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts, olive oil -- what we call the mediterranean diet. Eat like an italian, a spaniard, a greek! enjoy!
I And My partner We came close On 22th Jan ,she Was due on her Periods on 26th Jan but her periods did not Arrive yet, we did not have Intercourse but some Wet stuff went on her Undies, I am not sure whether it was a sperm or what .what are the chances that she could be pregnant and if yes what could be done now ?please help Us.
I am 20 years old and I have irregular periods. My last period was 9th July (first day). I had sex with my boyfriend on 18 July. He ejaculated for 2 mins. The sperm discharge was outside of my vagina. I have taken ipill within 10 hours for safety and after six days later there was bleeding like periods but painless. Till now my periods not there. I am two months late. Now there is white vaginal discharge. Sometimes I feel like periods have com but when I see there is only discharge. I am so much worried. Am I pregnant? Is this kind of vaginal discharge normal? Plzz doctor help me. Plzz suggest me what to do. Plzz.
My father is suffering from herpes since 20 days and now the blisters are almost gone but the scars is present and he is feeling pain and itching to that area. Shall I give heavy antibiotic to him so that the heeling process triggers it's mechanisms? Or what should I do kindly help me out?
Take 2-3 cloves of garlic empty stomach.
- First crush 4-5 garlic cloves
- Then add salt n chilli powder
- Add small quantities of ghee
- Fry on low flame till its brown
- Eat with chapati in breakfast
This will lower your bp and cholesterol.
My wife was pregnant after marriage and she is 19 Now. After 70th day completion we went to doctor to check baby and mothers health check up. They have done transvaginal scan at that time. After 3 days naturally the baby was absaison. My doubt is Whether the doctors have done proper manner of scan or not and what are all the reason this was happen so that we can avoid such case in next time.
You may think that it is just a harmless drink or two at the end of the day to help you relax. it's just a few drinks when you get together with friends. or it's just that you need to get rid of the office stress. We all need to catch a break sometimes, which makes our favorite brand of drink our best friend. Trouble starts when 'a drink or two' moves to a level where you can't hold the drink anymore. It affects your ability to think straight and take decisions that you may regret in retrospect. Alcoholism not only has serious health consequences but also can ruin your life and relationships. Don't tread down the path of self destruction, or this is what you'll find:
- Conflict: It is not a coincidence that fights are common when one or both partners are caught up with alcohol abuse. It is said that if there is too much alcohol in your system, it hampers with your ability to make rational decisions. It allows you to become inconsiderate about others, and give more importance your addiction over their requirements. It, to an extent, numbs you to what others feel, and makes you drink even more.
- Financial loss: Alcohol costs money. And the more you spend to keep up with your addiction, the more money flows out of your monthly household expenses, monthly savings and retirement plans. And this money literally goes down the drain. Like any other addiction, once you start alcohol abuse, you need it everyday. Drinking may go on to impact your ability to hold on to your job as no one will eventually want to hire someone who has alcohol on their breath at 9 am during client meetings. Alcohol is a strict restriction in certain professions where you may put other people at risk. At the very best, you'll be left with a warning. At the worst, you'll lose your job and end up with no work and no money to support your addiction.
- Accident prone: In 2014, 9,967 people died in drunk driving crashes - one every 53 minutes. This may sound only like a statistic to you - until you speak to the families who lost their loved ones or have to see them suffer through loss of limbs or brain function to bear lifelong suffering. And as far as you are concerned, you may end up seeing the wrong end of a prison. Such things have a profound impact on your relationship - many of which fail to last through the ordeal.
- Infidelity: You've seen it a thousand times in movies - which actually might get reflected in reality, if you wake up next to someone whose name you don't know.
- Infertility: Alcohols and babies don't mix. Too much alcohol intake can stop women from making and keeping a baby.
- Divorce: An alcoholic husband or wife is a valid ground of mental trauma applicable in a divorce.