Natural Cycle Ivf Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Artificial Insemination Treatment
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
In Vitro Fertilization (Ivf) Treatment
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (Icsi) Procedure
Intrauterine Insemination (Iui) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Embryo Donor Program
Fertilisation In Vitro - Embryo Transfer (Ivf - Et
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Management of High-Risk Pregnancy
Sperm Donor Program
I am 32 years old female, trying to conceive. I was ovulating last week. After that there is no cervical discharge, its dry. Is it normal? Why is it so? Can it be pregnancy? What should I do? My next dates are 26th January. I had faced some mild cramp like thing last evening too.
I am trying to get pregnant but I missed periods in last 2 months but urine test is negative please give me some tips how to know my pregnancy is positive.
How can I can test my wife pregnancy in home? Is there any home test? Or I have to go for blood or urine test in hospital?
Can my wife become pregnant naturally she is hepatitis b postie and I am successfully vaccinated with anti-hbsag level above 100 ml/ul.
Mere shadi 25 Nov me Hui hai or mujhe 2 bar period hua hai ek bar 16 Dec. Or ek bar 16 Jan. Jabki Nov. SE Abhi tak mere pati or mere bich daily sex hota hai sirf period me nahi hota 5 din lekin ishke bawjud hum pregnant nahi huye jab ki humne condom v use nahi kiye the or pahle jab mera period hota tha tab blood ke santh ek egg jaisa niklta tha period ke 3 or 4 din lekin pichle 6 SE 7 mahine SE egg nahi aata sirf period hota hai or bahot blood aata hai bahot pain hota hai hum pregnant hona chahte hai lekin nahi ho rahe hum pregnant mujhe Janna hai ki kya mai ma ban Sakti hua ya nahi.
Mere period jish din khatam hua ushi din SE next period starts hone tak din me 3 SE 4 bar sex karne ke bad v hum pregnant nahi hua or jab mera period hota hai to pahle blood ke santh aunde jaisa niklta tha lekin wo ab lagbhag 6 SE 7 mahine SE nahi niklta mujhe Janna hai ki kya mai maa ban Sakti hu ya nahi mai ma banna chahti hua ishliye please help me.
Both women and men suffer from infertility troubles. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity. Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression, unhealthy diets; all of these can contribute to fertility issues.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- If you are overweight, then it is time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.
- Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis that causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus hit fertility.
- Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
Symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience low libido
- Your sperm count may be low
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- You may have chronic respiratory problems
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist and ask a free question.