Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in diamond harbour. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shrutarshi Mandal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shrutarshi MandalYour feedback matters!
We had unprotected sex on 7th. Does pre cum can cause pregnancy? Should I take a pill to prevent pregnancy? Is there any chance of pregnancy?
3 years before I was diagnosed by paraovarian cyst and a laparoscopic surgery was done. But even after surgery im still having irregular periods. I have to take the tablet regestrone fr periods. I do not know if its safe for me or not im 22 years old now. After taking regestrone im getting periods fr 2 months but after that the condition is same. What would you suggest me? What may be the problem? Ive been suggested to take folic acid tablets which help in maintaining hormonal balance. Is it ok to take that tablet?
Hello doctor, I am 9 months pregnant and my skin is getting darker day by day specially my facial skin and my neck. Pls help me suggest me some cream etc.
Hello sir, I am 26 years old married. I got my periods on July 24 an my bleeding will be for 5 days an I had intercourse on August 3 an 4th. An now m getting pain down to my belly from 2 3 days an light headache. Is it o pregnancy symptom.
I am 26 year old, I am trying to conceive last one year but not succeed then consult gyneco. Suggest IUI nd described me table clomipine 50 mg for 5 days nd tab. Goecyst last month my first IUI failed nd my follicle size 17 mm how to increase my follicle size please suggest me.
STD or Sexually Transmitted Diseases are incurred by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times while others may be milder but annoying . They affect your sexual life. These should not be ignored and require treatment and medication.
Some of the common STDs are:
The most dangerous are HIV and Syphlis and Hepatitis B.
Everyone who had unprotected sex with unknown partner should get themselves checked after 2 weeks of exposure. Early treatment is crucial. Others like Herpes, chancres, chlamydia and gonorrhea are not so dangerous in people with normal immunity but in elderly, diabetics and immunological weak persons may be affected more seriously. It may cause infertility in females STDs have visible symptoms such as:
- Painful urination: A burning sensation or pain while urinating is a symptom for a number of STDs. There may also be a change in the colour of urine. Some STDs associated with painful urination as Chlamydia, gonorrhea and trichomoniasis. However, this may also be triggered by kidney stones or a urinary tract infection.
- Abnormal discharge: Abnormal discharge from the vagina or penis can be a symptom of a number of infections not all of which are STDs. Strangely coloured and odorous vaginal discharge can be a symptom of yeast infections or a sexually transmitted disease like trichomoniasis or gonorrhea. Bleeding in between periods can also be a symptom of a STD. Abnormal discharge from the penis can be a sign of Chlamydia, gonorrhea or trichomoniasis.
- Skin rash: A rash in the genital area is most often a sign of STDs. This can be in the form of bumps, sores or warts. It may or may not be accompanied by itchiness. A rash caused by a STD usually results in redness and inflammation. Herpes sores may subside within a week or so but just because the rash is gone does not mean the infection has been treated. Hence even if the rash disappears before your doctor's visit, ensure you mention it.
- Painful intercourse: Pain during intercourse is one of the most overlooked symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease. While a little pain may be normal, any sudden increase in pain or new type of pain should not be ignored. This should be kept in mind especially when having intercourse with a new partner or if there is a change in sexual habits. When it comes to men's sexual health, pain at the time of ejaculation can be a symptom of a STD. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Agar period regular Na ho toh pregnant hone ka chances kam hota h kya? I mean to ask that can I be pregnant if I missed my period for 3 months.
Whenever we discuss about diseases, we have to discuss about food. Old generation india had a food culture, now we lost everything.
After we born in uterus, we started to eat from what our mother eats, after we die, we eaten by worms, fishes tress. If you didn't respect your annam (food, it will change the behaviour of cells and soon we become ill. Bcz cells generated from annam.
3 things never do with your food.
1. Never refuse food
2. Never avoid food
3. Once you say" no" then never eat the food.
- If somebody invite us for a lunch, we says no. If you already had food, then tell them" I had just now, we will definitely have some other time.
- If somebody invited and you didn't eat anything or you r hungry, still says" no"
- It's a irrespect of that annam, which your cells made.
- Don't ready the food on table before you sit. You should wait for food, food should not wait you.
- Same like, leave the table only after taken the food from table not before.
- Eat the food with only full satisfaction.(thrupthi)
- Always respect and thankful to who farm the food, cook the food, serve the food. Never irrespect them.
- Ayurveda says, we not only eat food through our mouth, but with our nose, eyes, etc. Thats why acharya's says never showcase or demo food. You are eating that food with your eyes and nose.
This things are more than enough to prevent you from diseases and being healthy. If you do not, then no matter what medicines you take, you will not cured anyway!