Doctor in Dr. Dinesh Rawal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh RawalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
He is a good man and friendly. Understands the problem and does the best to resolve the issue
Please suggest over masturbation kar ne se semen kam ho jate hai aur semen cout ko kaise increase kare.
Sir I need your help. Tell me how can I improve my memory. I always feel very sleepy n easily become short tempered. Is it sign of depression.
Hello Dr. my age is 30 and I am unmarried. I have addicted from masturbation habit from when I was 10 year old and it's is 2-3 time daily and from that I have got problems like PE/ED low sperm count and thin and small penis size so suggest me what should I do. Can any type of treatment solve my problems? If yes what kind of treatment I should take and how many percent I recover back. And can Ayurved treatment can help me out garnered.?
Dr. I am 20 years old I am unmarried. Ia m having kidney stones as well pcos I have consulted Dr. They gave medicines I had allopathy medicine caused rashes on body the I consulted another ayurvedic Dr. they gave me medicine which gave me period for 1 time I am having irregular period what should I do? Can you please suggest me something.
Ayurveda believes that health is the result of a balance between three elements in the body or what are known as tridoshas. These are Vata, pitta, and kapha. Increase or decrease in each of these levels can induce various diseases. Obesity is also the result of an imbalance between these three elements. Restoring balance through Ayurveda includes a multipronged approach including diet, supplements, yoga, massage, and lifestyle changes.
- Massage: There are specific massages using herbal powders and/or oils which are used with the intention of reducing weight.
- Udwarthanam: This special dry massage uses dry herbal powders, and the vigorous strokes used help in breaking up fatty deposits, reducing fat accumulation, improving circulation, and improving muscle tone.
- Abhyangam: This is basically to revitalise and energise the body where massage is done using warm herbal oils. It is a great detoxification method and improves both blood and lymphatic circulation. This helps remove wastes and provide nutrition to starved cells.
- Dietary changes: Ayurveda uses multiple herbs and spices to help in weight reduction. These act by multiple methods including reducing fat accumulation, reducing triglyceride levels, improving resistance to insulin, and improving fat - waist ratios.
3. Cinnamon powder mixed with honey is also helpful in burning fat.
4. In addition, ginger, triphala, licorice, guggul, and wild gooseberries are useful in reducing fat accumulation and fighting obesity.
5. Reduce substances like potato, rice, salt, sugar, caffeine, alcohol, junk and processed foods, refined foods like maida.
6. A bowl of boiled cabbage is another great way to reduce weight.
7. Ensure honey is consumed daily as it prevents fat accumulation
8. Sufficient hydration of about 3 litres per day which can help wash off the toxins produced as a result of fat burning.
9. Ensure that the largest meal is not the last one of the day, but either breakfast or lunch. This helps in reducing fat accumulation.
- Quit smoking
- Don't take alcohol, totally stop it. Surely start with pranayam - surynamaskar meditation twice a day. It will also improve your metabolism.
- Maintain a daily sleep routine and adhere to it, at least 7 to 8 hours per day
- Include yoga asanas like Ardha Chandraasana which are aimed at weight loss. Any yoga is useful in detox and improving metabolism, so go ahead.
Weight loss programs should be comprehensive and not just include starving away to losing weight.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!