Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Madhumati SinghYour feedback matters!
I always try to leave at people's expectations. Always try to please people. This is hampering my quality of life. I have had quite a depressive life. If anyone around me looks down on me (may it be stranger or dear one), I fall down in my own eyes. Even after I know it shouldn't be life this I can't help. I don't want to have this feeling anymore. Can anyone help.
Hello sir I am a student Age 24 physically fir but mentally a little bit weak only for studying case My exam will be held in oct 2016 Sir I am very very I did not grasp anything related to study I forget after 2 days My brain memory is weak how can I improve this ? I do mediation as well as excuse in evening & murng respectively. I search many powders supplements capsule name but I am confused I do not knw which is best ? Wht I take to improve my brain memory ? I am hasty boy I think if any1 give me a work , I finish in 1 sec it is my weakness Please tell me some best medicines to improve my memory ! Thanking you !
8 reasons why workaholics have dysfunctional relationships
It's good to work hard but is it ok to be a workaholic?
Relationships and career both require a lot of time, focus, and energy to be successful. But sometimes your career gets so demanding that it takes all your energy and effort and your personal life gets totally ignored and unattended
Sometimes your relationships start in a very balanced state. But as you start thriving in your profession, things start getting difficult on the personal front.
There are a lot of reasons why people who are obsessed with their work (especially business owners) because of which they fail to keep up with their personal relationships.
Here are a few of them:
1. They take everything as a project, even their personal lives. They are always on a mission and take everything as an assignment. What they don't realize is that in their personal relationships they are dealing with people, who have emotions and feelings.
2. They are so used to seeing the profit and loss graph that even in their personal life, they sometimes start measuring the returns of their time and emotional investments.
What doesn't strike them is that one can never calculate or quantify their personal life.
3. Being highly accomplished at work requires a lot of discipline and focus. They obviously have to be a master at organizing their day. And sometimes it gets difficult for their partner to catch up with it and adjust to their highly personalized schedule.
4. As they climb the ladder of success, their ego starts to accompany it too. Big achievers usually have big egos. They are used to seeing themselves as the top honcho. So it gets difficult for them to pay heed to the needs of the other person.
5. They are addicted to work. They prioritize work over everything else in their lives. They have an intense focus on work and they totally ignore the other spheres of their lives.
6. A lot of times they justify their disregard of the emotional needs of their partner by emphasizing that they are giving their spouse or partner a higher financial and social status (better lifestyle etc.).
7. They feel that the gifts and presents can replace and make up for the quality time they need to spend with their partner.
8. Long stretches of time spent at work leads to a disconnect with their partner. It further leads to lack of communication, leaving her lonely and frustrated.
Don't let your professional success come at the cost of your personal relationships. Though it's hard to do but you need to find a balance between your work and family life.
Don't ignore the needs and feelings of your partner as this will only lead to personal strife and will also adversely affect your productivity at work