Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Ms. Madhumati Singh
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Madhumati SinghYour feedback matters!
My wife gets panic attacks every day, where in she can’t breath, her body temperature goes down, kind of black outs.
I am a student and I memorized my chapter. I forget it very quickly. During my exam it's totally wiped out from my mind. It's happening since 1 Yr. Earlier it wasn't happening. Any suggestions or medicine.
How can improve my memory. I forget something sometimes that's very dangerous situation. Please suggest me.
Here are some symptoms of depression, are you or have you or your loved one expericing any of these?
* Feeling sad constaly?
* Getting irritable and angry for simple reasons?
* Head is filled with negative thoughts?
* Don't feel like getting out of the bed? brushing and bathing feels like a task?
* Feel like you have no one?
* Lack any kind of motivation?
* Lack of intrest in doing things which were fun before. Lack of energy?
* Feel empty inside?
* Crying a lot off late?
* Unable to sleep, or eat?
* Unable to concentrate?
* Feel life is not worth living?
* Feeling hopeless and worthless?
* Feels like no one understands you?
* Feeling lonely even among a crowd?
* Want to be left alone, avoiding meeting people!
* Feeling guilty for no reason?
* Increased drinking/ smoking?
Sometimes there may be no reason for sadness
It is not necessary that there has got to be a trigger.
So if you see this in you or your loved one please contact a psychiatrist. There is no need to suffer. The doctor can help ease the pain and help you in dealing with the situation.
Psychiaty is no longer a taboo. Let's break that myth and seek some help.