Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision. With a rich experience of 8 years, Ms Jagriti Sharma is an excellent Psychologist, residing in Pitampura, Delhi. Ms. Jagriti specializes in Rehabilitation Psychology. She has devoted considerable time in understanding the human nature and behavioural aspect during her years as a student of psychology. She completed her BA (H) in Applied Psychology from the University of Delhi and her P.G. Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology along with her M.Phil in Psychology. She has also successfully undertaken Advanced Certification In Behavior Testing from I.P University. Over the years Ms. Jagriti has worked with some of the most notable institutions in Delhi, such as Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre, Lady Hardinge Medical College and Moolchand Medcity Hospital. She specializes in providing counselling for issues such as anger management, cognitive behaviour therapy, modern day stress management, pre-marital counselling and grief counselling, etc. You can consult Ms. Jagriti Sharma personally at Blissful Mind in Pitampura, Delhi or online at Lybrate.com through the medium of text or phone consultation.
Book Clinic Appointment with Ms. Jagriti Sharma
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Counselling And Stress Management
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Jagriti SharmaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Ms. Jagriti Sharma to be very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, inspiring and practical. Ok
she gracefully handled the complexities of my problem and helped me in attaining various insights about my own self.
Ms. Jagriti Sharma provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you very much mam...
Ms. Jagriti Sharma provides answers that are well-reasoned and sensible. Insightful
She's great. She actually knows her job well. Defi recommended.
awesome treat me removing my negative thought
Good health is indeed the key to success. If you were of the idea, that health is a biological factor that you are born with and that can be altered or rectified with the advice of a medical practitioner, you are extremely mistaken. To some extent, the quality of your health is in your hands. Physical health goes hand in hand with your psychological health. Like doctors say, a person might be facing some very serious disease but being mentally strong can help him or her overcome difficulties. Your day-to-day attitude in life is also of great consequence; it decides your overall health when recorded for a year or more.
Effects of positive thoughts on a person's health:-
- Worry less- Fretting is the worst way of coping in life. Each and every individual has issues gnawing at their existence. The best way to deal with problems is to face them with a calm and logical mind. Being anxious over a certain occurrence doesn't help you get anywhere in life. People who worry less have a longer and healthier life.
- Once you forgive, you naturally move on- Holding on to grudges is an utterly depressing way to carry on with the course of life. Unless you forgive, you are stuck at one single point. This holds you back from achieving to the best of your abilities. Forgiveness doesn't let the other person win; it only helps you live without emotional baggage.
- Learn to be resilient in times of stress- Thinking yourself as weak is an easy way to let hurdles take control of you. You should be of a strong disposition. Whatever the situation is, a person should take it in stride and consider it as a passing phase. Keep reminding yourself you will be back on your feet in no time at all. Being mentally weak can lead to nervous breakdowns.
- Creativity can help you sleep over remorse- Fear, anger, hatred or remorse are emotions that bog you down. Every human being should try and channelize their energies into something useful. Thinking creatively is beneficial for oneself.
- Never say 'impossible'- Giving up on your dreams shows you in poor light. Treating a goal as impossible even before attempting to attain it can be very bad for your health. It can result in chronic nervousness.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!