Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Mr. MohitYour feedback matters!
Have you been trying hard to conceive, but in vain. Then here are 3 things you can do increase your chance of getting pregnant:
- Keeping track of the ovulation period: Even though regular sex throughout the month is advised, it is certainly more fruitful to know your cycle. You can only get pregnant when the sperm meets the egg, and the egg is only released around the 14th day in your cycle. This egg lives only for a day or two, so you have a limited window when you can actually get pregnant. Typically this window is approximately of 6 days, so it's best to have sex in this period. But it's important not get obsessive and put too much pressure to have sex on these days as the stress can reduce sperm quality. So be mindful of it and still enjoy the activity rather than being obsessive. There are several free apps that you can download to help you track your cycle.
- Have missionary sex at least once every 2-3 days: The key is to have regular unprotected sex for over a year. The success rate for this is 84%. It is advised that you have sex every two to three days in every month of the year, and it's not necessary to stick to only those days for having sex when the woman is ovulating. Further, a spiced up sex life can increase your chances of the girl getting pregnant. As for the position, the missionary position works best as it helps the sperm on travelling through the cervix, which in any other position proves to be difficult. You can make the path of the sperm even easier by placing a cushion under the woman as it tilts the uterus, allowing the sperm to travel through more easily.
- Try de-stressing: Psychological preparedness is as important as physical preparedness to maximise your chances of getting pregnant. These days couples lead very hectic and stressful lifestyles in which trying to get pregnant can only add to their stress levels. Increased stress lowers egg passage in women. Besides, trying too hard to get pregnant and the stress that it creates is the reason behind 30% of all infertility problems. In such cases, destressing by exercising, yoga, meditation or acupuncture is a good idea.
Hi, my wife had IVF, result was negative, doctor said to meet him after two days of her period, last period was Feb 22, and her IVF was on 9th march, and her beta hcg text was on 23, it showed negative, it was less then 0.2, but still she her period hasn't started, its over 34 days.
I recently married My wife have one month pregnant. So can i sex with her Or not Some doctors said" no prbm of sex but you do smooth sex" So tel me which one is correct?
I had a normal delivery 3 months back. After 2 months I had a periods but in current month I did not had periods. I had done pregnancy test too and it was negative. Wat should I do?
Sweet potatoes come laden with many benefits. For 11 of the many fantastic reasons listed below, they are indeed dietary powerhouse!
1. Rich Source of Antioxidants: There are plenty of antioxidants in sweet potatoes like anthocyanin and beta carotene that have anti-inflammatory properties. This also helps in keeping ailments like asthma, gout and arthritis at bay.
2. Loaded with Manganese: Sweet potatoes contain reasonable amount of manganese, a vital mineral, which keeps body’s energy levels high. This mineral enables easy absorption of other nutrients and strengthens bones.
3. Contains Quercetin: Quercetin, an important dietary nutrient, is present in sweet potato that helps in lowering bad cholesterol and in reducing inflammation. This nutrient is also a natural antihistamine for combating even chronic allergies.
4. Controls Blood Sugar: Despite the presence of carbohydrates, sweet potatoes effectively control blood sugar by modifying insulin metabolism.
5. Healthy for Heart: Sweet potatoes come loaded with Vitamin B6 and potassium that are beneficial for heart. While Potassium helps in regulating blood pressure & curing muscular cramps and injuries, Vitamin B6 breaks down homocysteine that is known to harden the arteries.
6. Enriched with Vitamin C: Sweet potatoes have high content of vitamin C and capable of meeting as much as 40 percent of its daily requirement. This keeps skin and joints healthy.
7. Laden with Vitamin D: Vitamin D in sweet potato keeps immune system healthy and boosts energy levels.
8. Aids Digestion: Sweet potatoes, especially with skin, have good amount of fiber that helps in healing digestion and relieving constipation.
9. High in Folate: Sweet potatoes can be safely consumed by pregnant women for high content of folate in it. A good dose of folate helps in development of fetal tissue and cells.
10. Holds Anti-Inflammatory Nutrients: Presence of color-related pigments make sweet potato anti-inflammatory agent. Sweet potato phytonutrients diminish inflammation and associated problems.
11. Anti-bacterial and Anti-fungal: Presence of resin glycosides in sweet potatoes makes this tuber an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Can a infertility problem happen if I follicles are getting ruptured and size of the edometrical thickness was 11.6 at the time of ruptured.
I have a problem with my periods. I checked from doctors but reports are normal. Then why I have pain near right side of stomach, when I have period and it last for only two and half days. Please help, I am 24 years old.
This month I am having very small quantity of blood blackish in color. Is this a serious threat? I am 23 yr old now and my periods were very regular up to previous month. This month I am going through extreme stress due to my exam. Will there be a problem to conceive in future?
Notice the strange smell wafting in your kitchen? It's not your food... it is your refrigerator! Fridge is often one of the last places on our home cleaning list. We like to keep things in our kitchen shining and spotless but the inside of the fridge is a different story all together. The entire contents have to be emptied and at least half a day has to be dedicated to scrubbing and cleaning all the hidden corners, needless to say putting everything back and planning your day around the activity. As boring as it may seem, it is an important chore that you need to undertake at least once a month. Why? Because other than food, your fridge may be hosting some unwanted guests that may cause a lot of health problems for your family. Have a look:
1. Find out who hitched a ride into your fridge: Certain foods, like vegetables, chicken and meat which are not kept in a healthy environment when being sold can harbour some harmful bacteria. These will travel with your food into your fridge and even sometimes cause cross contamination. So give a good thought to what you are putting into your fridge to take your first step towards a healthy life.
2. Find the long lost items: We often put canned foods in the fridge to use for a later day. A lot of these items come with months of shelf life before the expiry date. But sometimes they get pushed back a little too much and we fail to notice that they may have passed their expiry date before use. We often tend to take a 'sniff' and 'taste' test for such items and if they seem fine, we use them anyway. When an item crosses its expiry date, be sure to throw it out. If it doesn't then use your best judgment. When in doubt, throw it out. It may be an on-off case to cause a harmful reaction.
3. Different foods different shelves: Your fridge is designed to hold different foods on different shelves. Raw meat and leftovers go on the bottom shelf, fruits and vegetables on top and cheese and canned items in the center. This allows them to stay closest to the temperature optimum for them.
4. Covert your fridge into your diet ally: Mid night cravings for ice cream, cakes, and other comfort foods can wreck havoc on your diet and health. Start by cleaning out your fridge and let go of the things that can get you into health trouble. Re-stock your fridge with healthy items stored in an attractive manner. Cut carrot sticks, bright fruits, and healthy green salads all stored in snack-able portions will eventually make you reach out for them over other foods.
5. Get your basics right: Your fridge should be under 40 F or 4 degrees. Give it a thorough cleaning every month with baking soda.
Want to know what you can put in your fridge to help you lose weight and gain health? Get a consultation today.
Dear sir. I am a married man. I have two females. One of 19 year other is of 13. My wife don't want third child, what precautions we should adopt during intercourse. She starts oral pills but due to reaction milk secretion in her breasts starts and doctor advised her to discontinue the pills. Copper t was also used but bleeding problem starts, we don't want family planning. During intercourse I throw the sperm outside due to this problem I start masturbating. We use condom also but it irritates both of us and our sexual organs get irritated. How many days are safe for intercourse after mensuration cycle and also tell what will be the critical period. Please guide me in this regard so that I can live a happy marriage life.
Hi, me and my husband ar planning for our second baby but I really really want to have twins this time. Please tell me the ways of increasing the chances of having twins.
Period started on 15th Had sex on 19th and 20th Took pill on 21st Again had sex on 23rd On 27th again darker color bleeding started with bloated stomach pain in abdomen and bladder area. What should I do is there any probability of pregnancy?
Hi, I am f 20 I had sex with my bf and I feel I am pregnant and it has been 2 weeks I had sex. So how can I do abortion at home with misoprostol pills. Please help.
I had oral sex with my boyfriend. In the very next day there was excess secretion of white fluid from my vagina with the different consistency then normal. My periods date is 20. And since last 2 days there comes only a drop of blood from vagina. Why?what is your diagnosis?
This medicinal herb can pretend like any other fresh salad, and it will keep free radicals away from the cells of your body.
Scientists claim that its daily consumption prevents the appearance of tumors, and it helps the work of enzymes that clean and regenerate the liver and is a natural diuretic.
Water and lemon
Lemon is an excellent source of vitamin C, and is known for being helps to burn fat and detoxify.
A glass of water with lemon every morning to help regulate digestion, refresh and refine your body.
Dark leafy greens
Vegetables dark, green leaves increases the level of chlorophyll in the digestive tract, which helps the body to get rid of toxins of the environment.
Fruits contain vitamins, antioxidants and fiber, and recommended its consumption as much as possible. Apples, pears, oranges – no matter whatever you are eating, it is only to be fresh.
Cabbage is known for its qualities of “cleansing” of the liver. You can eat it as a salad or as a veg.
Numerous studies have shown that artichokes are very good for the liver and bile bag.
They also contain high levels of cynarin that prevents indigestion of food and stimulates healthy digestion.
If you have a problem with the gall purse, be sure to eat beetroot.
Its fibers are helping production of antioxidant enzymes in the liver that help the gallbladder and liver to eliminate toxic substances in the body.
Garlic is a good friend of your liver, because it helps to get rid of free radicals that are produced in the body.
Additionally, garlic is known for its healing properties in a number of diseases.
Green tea contains high levels of catechins, which speed up liver activity and increases the production of enzymes for detoxification.
It is recommended that at least two cups a day.
Whole grains should always be your choice! As well as containing high levels of nutrients and antioxidants, they are rich in fiber and that will help to regulate digestion.
So, instead of white bread, always opt for one whole grain.