Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Mohit
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Mr. MohitYour feedback matters!
Hii doctor, I'm 21 years old. Mera periods 2 month se nahi aaya hai. Mujhe ovary cyst hai, to periods aise 45 to 46 days ki cycle me aate hai. Par is bar 2 months s nahi aaya hai. Usse pehle I had humping with my boyfriend but there was no intercourse he was wearing condom which slip from his penis once. Also I tested with I can pregnancy kit the result was negative. Please help me is there any chance of getting pregnant in this condition?
What is menopause?
Menopause is that phase in the life of a woman when she can no longer reproduce. It involves the loss of fertility and the cessation of the menstrual cycle. The woman will stop bleeding every month and the ovaries stop producing eggs that can be fertilized. Menopause normally sets on after the age of 40 and bleeding may permanently stop by the age of 50.
Post menopausal bleeding
You are known to reach menopause when you have not been bleeding for 1 entire year. Even a small amount of spotting should not have taken place. Post-menopausal bleeding is when bleeding occurs after a year of attaining menopause. It can be a serious health disorder and requires medical attention without any further delay.
Reasons behind post menopausal bleeding
- Polyps that are mostly non-cancerous, unwanted growths on the cervical canal, uterus or ovaries are known to cause post-menopausal bleeding.
- Thinning of the endometrium that lines the uterus can cause unexpected bleeding. It can be due to the rapidly receding levels of estrogen in the blood. It is also known as endometrial atrophy.
- Endometrial hyperplasia is a condition that leads to the thickening of the inner lining of uterus (endometrium). It also leads to the growth of abnormal and malignant cells.
- Endometrial cancer
- Other health conditions such as reaction to hormone therapy, infections of the blood or reproductive organs, certain medications and blood-thinning drugs
- Cancer of the ovaries, uterus or cervix
How it can be treated?
- For diagnosis, you can undergo blood tests, ultrasounds, sonography and biopsy.
- Hysterectomy is done to remove the uterus and cervix can be conducted for a complete cure. It also removes the ovaries, fallopian tubes and other lymph nodes.
- Chemotherapy and other radiation therapies may be done for those who are in an advanced stage of endometrial cancer.
- Medications such hormone regulators must be taken to prevent complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am experiencing lot of pain in vagina after having sex, vaginal discharge has also increased, I have checked for pregnancy and its negative. Can I know the reason due to which it may happen.
People are often mistaken that drinking coffee leads to diseases such as diabetes. However there are such health benefits of drinking cold coffee that even help in revitalizing & rejuvenating one’s self. Drinking coffee helps in reducing the risks of several diseases such as parkinson’s disease, type 2 diabetes, gall bladder stones, cancer and some heart related diseases. Here are a few reasons of how drinking cold coffee is helpful for one:
Anti-oxidants found in coffee are the ones that help in regulation of blood sugar levels. Drinking 2-3 cups of coffee a day can reduce the risks of type-2 diabetes up to 20-30 percent. Coffee is also thought to promote the delivery of insulin to the tissues.
Parkinson’s disease and gallstones:
Certain compounds that are found in coffee, such as caffeine, decreases the risk of parkinson’s disease by snowballing the supply of dopamine, which is a neurotransmitter. Also, some other substances present in coffee prevent the crystallization of bile and cutting the risks of gall bladder stones.
Heart diseases and problems:
Drinking at least a couple of cups of coffee protects the heart. Coffee drinkers who drink about 1-3 cups of coffee a day are found to be less stressed and have lower rates of strokes than non-drinkers. The anti-oxidants in coffee also help to put an end to the inflammation’s effect on blood vessels.
Many studies in the early decades have already proved that coffee is not carcinogenic, that means, it does not causes cancer. In fact, another study in the year 2005 showed that people who drank coffee daily for over 10 years were less likely to get liver cancer when compared to those who didn’t drink it at all. However the consumption must be kept within the healthy limits.type diabetes