Lybrate.com has top trusted Sexologists from across India. You will find Sexologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Im 21 masturbating once in a day is this harmful? If so how to avoid it n whts is normal masturbation frequency.
Hello sir, I want to take suggestion from you that I have a friend, he is suffering from a problem that is his Private part do not get erect. What should he do?
What can I do my girl friend having so much pain and jelious in vagina after sex. She having so much pain last three days? Is it any infection?
Does dancing loosens vagina as I am not virgin and I do dance daily as a exercise someone hav told me dat dance make vagina tighter but I am confused whether dance loosens vagina or tightens it.
Sir I am suffering from sexualization. Evry minute think sex. Sex.sex. I am always shake my cock. It is rgt think. Or nott .plz give me sone suggestions.
Am a male age 50 has lost sexual power. Unable 2 perform even for 1 minute also. My Penny doesn't stand. Inner feelings r very strong. BP.
How to cure impotency. I'm just 23 years old. I don't get erection. Is there any way to cure it permanently by natural way.
An anal fissure refers to a tiny tear occurring in the anus's lining. This cut may occur when you pass hard stools during bowel movement. The fissures can cause pain which may be severe. This condition is most commonly seen in children and infants, though it can affect people of all ages.
Symptoms of anal fissures
The common signs and symptoms of anal fissure include:
- A visible cut or tear in the skin around anus
- A small lump of skin present next to the tear
- Sharp and stabbing pain in the anal area along with itching during bowel movement
- Spots of blood visible on stools
What causes an anal fissure?
Other than chronic constipation and diarrhea other common causes of anal fissure are:
- Crohn's disease
- Straining during labor
- Anal sphincter muscles that are overly tight
What are the probable ways of dealing with anal fissures?
A digital rectal exam can be performed to diagnose the anal fissure. Anal fissures usually don't require surgery and can be treated at home by:
- Taking stool softeners to avoid cuts in the anus
- Increasing the consumption of fibrous foods including raw fruits and vegetables
- Taking warm baths which will help relax the anal muscles, relieve irritation and increase the flow of blood to the anorectal area
- Applying ointments and pain relievers to the anus to reduce the discomfort and promote healing
Botox injections may also prevent spasms in the anus by paralyzing the muscle temporarily. If anal fissures fail to respond to any of the treatments you have to undergo an anal sphincterotomy. This surgical procedure involves making a small dissection in the anal sphincter which helps to relax the muscle.