Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Ruchi MalikYour feedback matters!
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- It is an individualized treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kinds of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time if they are kept properly.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantities in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
What type of ayurveda are more helpful to health please tell me so tbat I can buy it sooooo may people us e ayurveda.
I have vitamin d deficiency what food I should take, someone told me to take injection once in a year of vitamin d. Please help.
Hello doctor I am a skinny guy I was trying to gain weight from 3 years but no use recently I read an article name good which stands for gallon of milk a day it means I should drink four litres of whole milk a day so according to that study if I do this process I'll gain 25lbs (12. 5 kgs) so my doubt is can I drink four litres of milk a day.
I am 26 years old. 2 days back my friend accidentally scratched on my hand. Do I need to take any medicine or injection?
I am a diabetic since June, 2012, I am 30 years old, last time my RBS was 309 now I am taking metformin glibenclamide. Pls suggest me what to do.
I am 24 years old and having weight of 87 kg with the height of 5.8. What should be the diet for effective weight loss. Now a days I am doing exercise.
Hi doctor! how to regain my original strength after I had done sex. I becoming very weak. What types of foods should I consume?
I am becoming a bit fat nowadays but taking regular diet only. Please advice me some tips to maintain my body.
• Adequate calcium intake and a reduced risk of osteoporosis.
• A diet low in sodium and a reduced risk of hypertension.
• A diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol and reduced risk of coronary heart disease.
• A diet low in dietary fat intake and reduced risk of cancer.
• A diet high in fiber-containing grain products, fruits and vegetables and a reduced risk of cancer.
• A diet high in fruits, vegetables, and grain products that contain fiber, particularly soluble fiber, and reduced risk of coronary heart disease.
• Low-fat diets rich in fruits and vegetables, and a reduced risk of cancer.
• Healthful diets with adequate folate and a reduced risk of neural tube defects.
• A diet focusing on sugar alcohols versus regular sugars and starches and a reduced risk of dental caries.
• Soluble fiber from oat bran, rolled oats (or oatmeal), whole oat flour, or psyllium seed husk and a reduced risk of coronary heart disease.
• Soy protein as part of diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol and a reduced risk of heart disease.
• Diets high in potassium and low in sodium and reduced risk of high blood pressure and stroke.