Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Ms. Charu KhannaYour feedback matters!
I am a Diabetic patient, when I ate water Rich Vegetable / fruits, immediately I will be affected with severe Cold which will continue more than 15 days. During the cold blood also coming from nose. What is the remedy for this.
Mam. I can grow up our muscles and gain a perfect weight so what kinds of diet should I need. My weight is 52 approx and height 5.9 approx. Need your suggestion how to maintain our body.
The Power Of Passion
Passion is the energy that can fuel a project, or a task. It gives you the energy to jump out of bed every morning or go to bed late after you have worked out the last block that was stopping your passion from flowing. It has a similar role to inspiration. When we engage in something we are passionate about, we feel free from external and internal blocks and in control. Time recedes into the background, and we feel empowered to engage in flow.
Research has shown that passion has brought people back to life and start thriving again, making them more emotionally stable and a strong mental equilibrium. Abraham Maslow, a US psychologist said that without passion, nobody would reach their “self actualised” state.
Passion can make or break you. Passion can make you feel invigorated, committed, focussed, connected, courageous, creative, satisfied and productive. A man can be passionate about sports and take out time every week to indulge in his passion, while keeping his boss and family happy.
On the other hand, it can also ruin your life by being obsessed and possessed by the fire of passion. A workaholic, who doesn’t go back home till 2 am and reports to office again at 10 am, he who doesn’t see his children nor relaxes or does any physical activity is ensuring a quick burnout in the guise of following a passion. A harmful passion can be diagnosed easily by gauging whether it controls you or you feel in control of your life, which is about harmonious passion.
WHY YOU MUST NEVER GIVE UP YOUR PASSION
1. Helps you unwind and relax - Zafar liked to do puzzles, crosswords and Sudoku when he started his day. It freshened him up and his mind became sharper as he looked at various permutations and combinations for the words and numbers. Daily new neural pathways were getting stronger in his brain. This exercised his left brain adequately every day. He slept well. Do remember not to do such exercises before sleeping.
2. Expands your life - Some hobbies like travelling, cooking, collecting trivia has its own benefits. This involves physical activity and meeting up with other people. This helps a person to remain connected with society and keep active. Ram liked travelling so much that he gave up his job to become a globe trotter and tied up with a TV channel to commentate on tourist locations. He earns handsomely from his hobby. His self esteem has doubled since then.
3. Keeps your mind productively channelized - Nandini’s problem was that she didn’t have anything to do while the kids were away at school. She had started feeling depressed and got headache often. She knew that she connected well with the children in the neighbourhood and had a flair for painting. She started teaching them painting in the evenings. Soon she became very busy and had no time to get bored. She not only made new friends, she also earned the respect and awe of her community. She feels energised, happy and motivated to work while looking forward to life.
4. Success at work - Often passion has been linked to success at work. It is seen that people who are passionate, committed and hardworking often excel in their work as they have a goal to achieve. They look forward to their day and any hurdles or failures don’t deter them from trying again. Neela was always passionate about becoming an IT professional. She had grown up playing with computers. Despite her family not agreeing with her choice of profession, she went ahead and burnt the midnight oil to score high in school and college. She got picked up in campus placements and today she holds a coveted position in the company. She has motivated many girls from her conservative community to study and get work.
5. Keep away illness - Having a hobby or working passionately has its own share of health benefits. People have reported higher physical and emotional immunity. They had deep and strong bonding with their community. They didn’t suffer from insomnia, depression, dementia and anxiety and hope was alive in them till the end. They knew that success and failure are two sides of the same coin.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
How to loose 5kg weight in one month? What should be my diet? Any diet supplements also recommended or not?
I am a type 2 diabetes I have frequently stomach upset what can I do for please suggest what kind of treatment I can take thank you.
I am 25 year old male my height and weight is not good am taking protein but please suggest some good medicines. So that my height and weight gain.
I am a vegetarian and age 64 years. I understand that I am deficient in b12 vitamin. I do" one hour" yoga and despite that I feel weak and tired-energy is lacking. I have a balanced food of pomegranate/banana/papaya/quino/ragi noodles/vegetables/caynee powder/flax seed powder/horse gram powder/yogurt/sage/vegetable seeds/chick peas/peanuts" all" in balanced quantities. I am not diabetic-cholesterol-" 200"-bp-140/90. Kindly advise.
Sir I am very weak but health condition is good. How can I built my body. I looking very thin so give assured tip to built my body.
Sir I am facing problems of memory loss and concentration lacking. This is due to side effects of allopathy antidepressant orange 5 mg medicine that I was taking for last 8 years. Now I am not taking. I have been advised to take ginkgo biloba 1x. It is improving my symptoms. Sir I want to know if I leave this medicine after 1 month then will I get the above problems back or not? For maintaining normal memory and concentration, how long I have to take this medicine? please reply me by homeopathic expert only.
• Wake up an hour and a half before you need to leave for work. Eat a fruit like banana to jump start your body.
• Do the 15 minute express workout (4 days a week).
• Eat a breakfast of cereal (unsweetened) of your choice with skimmed milk, an egg white/low fat cheese, whole grain toast, fruit and tea/coffee (skip sugar).
• If your work place is close by, walk. If you take a car or bus, get off at least ten minutes walking distance away and walk the rest of the way.
I am 60 kg in weight, want to increase 5 more kgs. I am planning to run a half marathon in 3 months, need diet chart for endurance and strength.
I Need to reduce weight. I'm not a guy who run behind supplements, work outs and gym din help me because i'm not regular as I have to travel 4 hrs a day for office, so suggest any supplement that is suggestible for all body types and no side effects.
I am 46 years male having high uric acid in blood and high cholesterol. How I will get relieve from this? What is the restriction should I follow? Is it curable through Yoga?
I am 21 year old married boy. My weight is more than according to my height. Tell me what medicine I have to eat for loose weight. Tell me the best medicine?
Sir I have problem facing that my weight is not gaining after all hard works I think it is due to lots of hand practise I think I am ruining my life please suggest me.
I am 27 year old girl, my weight is 87 kg and height is 162 cm. I want to loose 25 kg in 3 months, what should I do?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
गर्मियों में तरबूज खूब खाया जाता है।
तरबूज कई तरह से स्वास्थ्य के लिए फायदेमंद होता है। इसमें कई ऐसे पोषक तत्व होते हैं, जो आपको कई रोगों से बचाते हैं। कैंसर एक खतरनाक समस्या है।
कैंसर से बचने के लिए आपको तरबूज का भरपूर सेवन करना चाहिए। कैंसर कई तरह के होते हैं जैसे- ब्रेस्ट कैंसर, लंग कैंसर, ब्रेन ट्यूमर, ब्लड कैंसर आदि। स्ट्रोक की बात करें, तो यह ऐसी स्थिति है जिसमें व्यक्ति के मस्तिष्क में रक्त की आपूर्ति कम हो जाती है और व्यक्ति को ब्रेन डैमेज का खतरा होता है।
ये ब्रेन में क्लॉट जमने के कारण होती है। स्ट्रोक विनाशकारी हो सकता है। इसलिए, कैंसर और स्ट्रोक को रोकने के लिए,
इस होममेड तरबूज के उपाय का पालन करें।
कोई भी नैचुरल उपाय तभी सही तरीके से असर करता है, जब आप उसके साथ बेहतर जीवनशैली को अपनाते हैं। आपको हेल्दी फ़ूड का सेवन करना चाहिए, फैट वाली चीजें खाने से बचें, तनाव कम करें, रोजाना व्यायाम करें।
तरबूज एक लाइकोपीन के रूप में जाना जाता है जो एंजाइम में समृद्ध होता है जो बहुत शक्तिशाली होता है और इसमें मस्तिष्क में खून के थक्के को रोकने की क्षमता होती है।
तरबूज का रस पीने से आपको कैंसर और स्ट्रोक जैसी खतरनाक बीमारियों से राहत मिल सकती है।
इसके अलावा, तरबूज में मौजूद लाइकोपीन कैंसर जैसी बीमारियों को रोकने के लिए शरीर में कोशिकाओं के असामान्य गुणा को रोक सकता है।
तरबूज में अविश्वसनीय रूप से 91% पानी का स्त्रोत है और प्राकृतिक रूप से कम वसा वाला फल भी है।
इसे अपने रोजाना भोजन में शामिल करके अपने शरीर और परिवार को स्वस्थ रखें, यह आपकी रोगप्रतिरोधक क्षमता को भी बढ़ाता है।
तरबूज में सीट्रूलाइन होता है जो हमारी वसा कोशिकाओं में वसा को संग्रहित नहीं होने देता। जिससे आपके शरीर में चर्बी इकठ्ठी नहीं होती और आप स्वस्थ रहते हैं।
नीम्बू के रस में विटामिन सी होते हैं जो स्ट्रोक को रोकने के लिए मस्तिष्क को रक्त के प्रवाह में सुधार कर सकता है और शरीर में कैंसर कोशिकाओं के गुणन को रोकने में मदद करता है।