Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Yukti WadhwanYour feedback matters!
I got my periods normal after i pill and i tooked home pregnancy test it shows me ( NEGATIVE) But before test i was suffering from low blood pressure for 3 days and my family physician tooked me for cyline 3 days and some medications also . After tht i tooked home pregnancy test which shows me result ( negative). I just want to confirm tht (NEGATIVE ) Result is from i-pill which prevents my unwanted pregnancy or bucz of cyline nd medications . Plz help me for this wht i do .Do i need to take home pregnancy test again awhat .Or no need to have hpt .Plz help
I have delivered my baby through C-section. My baby has completed 5 months but yet I have not got my periods. I have not been in any relationship with my husband since the time my baby was born, hence there is no issue of pregnancy. I have been breast feeding aIso powdered milk is given. Is there any complications if I didn't get my periods? Also when can I expect my periods.
I have the pain in both breast on the tip of the breast if it is any dangerous to health. Please advise.
1. The Most Important One—Exercise
When it comes to fitness and staying in shape all we want to do is hit the gym and then we whim “no time for it.” But it is not necessary to visit a gym to maintain health and fitness. Regular physical activity improves circulation and is a key to beat stress. Although it is imperative that you step out of home to walk for at least 30 minutes every day but if your schedule really does not permit you then read on for these easy tips.
Say No To Elevator
You can burn from 7 to 10 calories from one minute of climbing of stairs and this would be a reason for you to decide how many stairs you would like to climb each day.
Swimming is a very great way to stay fit. Butterfly stroke in swimming for 10 minute is believed to burn 150 calories.
2. Eat Healthy
Include lots of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains in your diet. Try to eat a balanced diet and ensure that you do not eat full stomach on each meal. Instead go for healthy snack every 3 hours. It is best to avoid street foods and junk foods like burgers, pizza and artificially sweetened soft drinks. One should also avoid consuming alcoholic drinks as it not only affects weight loss but also leads to various ailments. Include high protein diet in your meals such as poultry, fish, tofu, soya, and beans.
3. Drink Plenty Of Water
It is imperative to keep your body hydrated to maintain health and fitness of the body. Water is believed to be a natural cleanser of the digestive system and organs. Water also ideal for detoxification that flushes out toxins from the body through skin pores (in the form of sweat) and urine.
4. Get Enough Sleep
Our daily life has become such that we have time for everything but ourselves. We neglect our health and fitness so much so that many people even tend to cut down their sleep time to invest that time in other activities. To stay healthy an adult should sleep for at least 6 to 7 hours a day, if not more. Lack of sleep affects our cognitive skills, mood and concentration, induces stress hormones, and even affects our metabolism system and immune system. Getting enough sleep helps to heal and repair body and mind from daily stress.
5. Get Regular Health Check-ups Done
A regular health check-up is must for you as it helps in early detection if and when something abnormal goes inside your body. Your eye might tend to miss out any abnormality such as a mole or a lump but a physical examination will ensure you to find out such abnormalities. If you cannot get regular check-ups done you should at least get an annual check-up to make sure everything is just the way it is supposed to be.
6. Beat Stress
Stress can not only harm your mind but also your body and may cause digestive and cardiac problems. Regular exercising, meditation, engaging in spiritual activities, giving time for enjoying your hobbies, in short taking out time for leisure to engage in activities you like doing the most is said to relieve the body from the harmful effects of stress.
My mom is working as a chief Merton in railway hospital. She has huge work load and she takes care of my family too. The problem is she gets angry very often. She picks a fight for very silly reasons and gets worked up over petty issues. She thinks that fighting and raising her voice is the ultimate solution for any problem.
Hi doctor, I am married female trying for baby and all our reports are normal now my doc put me on duphaston 10 mg from 15 the day of my cycle for 10 days my last period date was 14.4. 2016 but after then I am getting daily white Milky discharge and I am feeling bit week and my lower back hip is paining can I be pregnant this time becoz I used to never get white discharge like this please help.
5 life-long benefits of drinking desi haldi milk
Haldi is a vital spice used in the Indian cuisine and other south Asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous Asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 lifelong benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to Ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen, and drink up to a healthier you.