Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yokhashi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. YokhashiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I have 5 month baby but I was 45 days pregnant back 4 days I took abortion pills by consulting doctor after drink tablet I got heavy bleeding till 1 day but now its normal bleeding like menses but today I checked in kit to confr whether I am out of pregnant but it showed two lines I mean positive but line was dark in colr andr was lite line how can I confirm dt I am safe out of pregnant after seeing In velocity I feel scared whether still I am pregnant please let me any reply soon.
We tried to conceive on 13th 14th 15th day after the count of 16th april(first day of my period) as per my doc suggestion later she told me to take duphaston from 1st april twice a day for 10 days its 13th today haven' t got my periods yet last time my periods started the day I ended duphaston. I took upt test as well but it came negative am I taking test too early or is it right time and it is giving right result? should I wait for more 10 days before another test or what? am confused I do want to conceive but dont know if I am taking right steps or not? am getting white vaginal discharge as well which is first time. Please guide me am I pregnant or not? what are other ways to confirm pregnancy
I am 39 years old lady now few months I suffering heavy periods and this position I would be trouble too much pain on my bally. And my breast was more tenderness. Please suggest me what I can do? What's the age of starting my menopause?
I am 1 month PREGNANT ,it was accidentally happen with me ,now want safely ABORTION at home What should do ,please help me Otherwise I can lost my carrier Pills name and painkillers and control bleeding during abortion tell me In this universe 2nd god is doctor.
I have a active sex life with a guy who is about 25 years. Whenever he kissed my breast the white discharge started and when he reached vagina to kiss a lot of discharge have happened. Is it normal? How can I late the time of discharge? What should we do for a normal healthy sex life?
I had sex with a girl with condom on, After 2 days I felt ill and consult doctor for fever. I took elisa test for hiv after 21 days which is negative and after 92 day I took test for all STD hiv is negative again, But I am diagnosed with herpes. I took prescribed medicine for one month for herpes, Now I am experiencing small red rash on body and tiredness compared to before, I am still afraid that I may have hiv or something else.
Meri pregnancy ka 8 mahina chal raha hai. Mere private area me sujan aur dard rehta hai. Ye mera second bacha hai.
Are you suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and are looking for an ideal remedy? Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD is a common female health condition. It is a complex disorder and involves several factors which include insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. PCOD commonly occurs during the reproductive age of a woman and accounts for being a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurvedic principles, PCOD occurs primarily due to the imbalance state of your doshas. The dosha vaishanmya is linked to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
PCOD is associated with stri beeja and rajah formation, along with medhodhantu to some extent. These should be attended to while the condition is being treated. The Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD aims at providing ideal care by correction of the ama dosha. By this, you achieve koshta shuddi, which in turn regularizes your tridoshas. The way or approach towards Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD includes the following:
- Treatment of agnimandya at both dhatwagni and jataragni levels.
- The alleviation of sroto avarodha is an essential part of PCOD treatment using Ayurveda. You should undertake purificatory therapies which are based on the grade of your doshic vitialation, and the exact area of affliction. These should be followed by rasayana drugs, which are free radical scavenging agents.
- The regularization of the apana Vata is essential as well. You must firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
- Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should perform yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures for PCOD management include sarvangasana, matyasana, and shavasana.
- It is also very important for you to work out regularly, undertake different physical exercises. This will make your overall life much healthier.
- You must follow a healthy, balanced diet regularly, which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
- The varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
- You can try hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
- Bilva or aegle marmelos heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
- Strotasshuddhi is required and herbs likes Punarnava, kaphhar medicines are advised.
- Phytooestrogen sources and female tonic Shatavari is very much advised.
- Agnimantha, similar to lions. Lake er dhareyjata
- Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Kanchnar is the drug of choice for Thyroid as per AYURVEDA, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava and other medicines. Rasayan like Shatavari are advised for enhancing female hormones.
If you are experiencing any symptom of PCOD, it is recommended for you to visit an Ayurvedic practitioner. This ensures that proper diagnosis is undertaken so that you can start treating the condition as early as possible.
Today I have also checked with pregnancy kit but it showed omlu strip tat is negative. Pls advise how would I know whether iam pregnant or not as my period has stopped from this dec 8 th till date 15th dec.
Causes: There are many causes of infertility. It may be due to a condition present in one or both partners. As per a medical study, 20% of the cases of infertility are due to males, while 40% to 50% cases are due to problems in the female partner. 30% of the cases suffer from infertility due to problems in both males and females. Ovulation and fertilisation are the main elements of the conception process and any condition in the female or male can upset either function, which can make it difficult to conceive.
While abnormal sperm production and transport may be a common condition that leads to infertility in males, other factors like side effects of cancer treatments and too much exposure to toxins and chemicals can also play an important role in this regard. For females, the causes of infertility may range from ovulation disorders, uterine and fibroid tumours, uterine and cervical anomalies.
Risks: There are a number of factors that put a male or a female at risk of infertility. Being in your mid 30s usually has an adverse effect on the ovulation and production of well functioning sperm. Further, smoking and tobacco are among the main causes of infertility in either partner.
Excessive alcohol consumption may also lead to this problem. Being overweight or underweight can also make a person infertile. Further, not getting enough exercise and routine activities out of your day, can lead to this condition as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.