Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yokhashi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. YokhashiYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am gaining weight continue approx. 12 kg and i am not eating something like fast food so much but still i am gaining weight, And this month my periods get delay for 1 week. So can it be thyroid. Am facing pain in my knee, hair fall and face swelling, so tell me what it is?
I have completed more than 6 months treatment for pco after that I missed this month period from 2 months periods not coming. What is reason? And what I have to do?
She consumed 4-5 lemons and had juice of 10 aamla at a same time during her early days of pregnancy how will it affect her pregnancy. Please help to avoid its side effect.
I am having menstrual problem, my age is 30. Starting cycle onwards I am having irregular periods I am not having thyroid, scan report is normal, when I got meprate only my periods will start. What I can do for my regular periods. Please explain me.
I had my last periods on November 23rd and for this month December I dint get I'm 4 days late I am pregnant and actually I did a home pregnancy test for 3 days delay I got negative test did I do it very early can I do it for 10 days or no I am not pregnant I am Confused actually I am suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and irregular periods so I'm confused for the delay but I'm feeling tired nausea lower back pain leg pain lower abdomen pain abdomen cramps previously I didn't get all this symptoms.
A pilonidal sinus, as indicative of the name, is a narrow channel or a hole located in between the buttocks (underneath the skin). A characteristic feature of the pilonidal sinus is the presence of hair (the hair ruptures the skin and gets embedded within the sinus). A pilonidal sinus or a cyst is also known to contain skin debris, dirt. An infection of the pilonidal cyst may trigger the release of blood and pus from the cyst which is often foul smelling and associated with an excruciating pain.
The pilonidal sinus is more common among the young adult males (often below 40 years) than their female counterparts.
● the condition can also affect individuals who are more into a sedentary lifestyle (can be personal or professional).
● people who are obese or those who have a family history of pilonidal sinus are a higher risk of suffering from the condition.
● pilonidal sinus can also affect people with a deep and hairy natal cleft (the cleft located between the buttocks and extends from below the sacrum up to the perineum).
The symptoms and discomfort experienced in the case of a pilonidal sinus include
The infected cyst appears sore, red, and swollen. One experiences pain and discomfort while in a standing or a sitting position. The hair often protrudes out of the abscess. In some people, there may be the appearance of multiple sinus tracts, piling on the agony. In some case, pilonidal sinus may be accompanied by fever (not commonly observed).
Pilonidal sinus and ayurveda
Conventional treatments such as surgery, lancing, or the use of phenol injections are there to treat pilonidal sinus. However, the medications come with their share of side effects and complications (such as infection at the site of incision, slow healing, bleeding, to name a few). The ayurvedic treatment that uses herbs is 100% safe and effective. Many people with pilonidal sinus and cyst have been completely cured and treated without any deleterious side effects or complications. The main aim of the ayurvedic treatment is to restore the balance between the three doshas (vata, kapha, pitta), the vitiation of which triggers a diseased condition.
Pilonidal sinus also termed as nadi vrana in ayurveda is best treated by kshar sutra therapy. In kshara sutra therapy, threads are smeared with ayurvedic herbs before using them to treat the disease (the thread is placed inside the pilonidal sinus and replaced with a new one after every 7 days). The entire kshara sutra therapy takes between 4-8 weeks (depending on the severity of the condition) to complete. The kshara sutra therapy treat the pilonidal sinus along with the formation of new tissues.
Talking about the diet, throughout the treatment, one should avoid spicy, greasy, and fast foods. Enrich the diet with fruits and green vegetables. Consume plenty of fluids (water, soup, coconut water, fresh fruit juice).
More than exercise, it is important that you walk daily (at least 2kms per day).
Recently I got married, Till now she isn't allowed me Insertion due to her fear. How can I approach her for fearless sex?
When you are becoming a mother, then a great deal of special attention needs to be paid towards you and the baby. At such a delicate juncture of life, you cannot risk the health of the baby and the mother by resorting to conventional medicine system that comes bundled with plenty of side effects. Listed below are a few reasons why you should opt for a homeopathic system of medication.
- It is completely safe as it has no side effects
- Homeopathic medicines are mostly prepared from non-toxic substances such as plants
- The medicine works by stimulating the body's own immune and healing systems
- Homeopathy not only targets one ailment but the overall well-being of the body
For the Mother
- Wound healing - After you deliver a baby, your body has a lot of internal bleeding and wounds that require special medical care. Here homeopathy comes to the rescue using Arnica Montana, which is one of the most popular agents that help in healing.
- Breast problems - Homeopathy is quite useful in treating a lot of breast related conditions like mastitis, cracked nipples, breast lumps and such others. In this condition a homeopathic medicine called Phytolacca Decandra can help treat such issues.
- Baby blues - It refers to periods of low moods and depressions that happen after conceiving a baby. In this case, the homeopathic medicine Pulsatilla helps you to revive your mood.
- For the Baby
- Teething - Teething is the stage when the baby tends to develop his or her baby teeth. It is identified by a baby with bright red cheek crying due to discomfort.
- Sleep - Uneven sleeping pattern of babies is also a common problem which causes them discomfort and irritation which makes them cry at times.
- Immunization - It is known that homeopathic medicine mostly focuses on the overall betterment of the human body.
Therefore, taking homeopathic remedies also fortifies your immune system thus helping the baby fight ailments in an efficient and effective manner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.