Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. YokhashiYour feedback matters!
I am 31 yrs old female, unmarried. I want to know will I face any problem if I have pregnancy in 34-35 yrs of age. Also, I have problems of weekness and feel tired very frequently please let me know what should I do? can I take any vitamin supplements or anythg I can do to keep my body healty for preganancy
I am 27 years old married, In April 6th I had my periods then again on 28th I got it, but that time the bleeding was somewhat dark and dusty and it continued for 2 days only, normally it goes till 5-6 days. I visited the gynecologist, she suggested for an ultrasound, and in the report it was a" dominant follicle in left ovary" so she told there is no problem, if the periods happens within 21-35 days then nothing to worry. But today on 12th May again I got my periods (after 15 days), and this time the blood is red only, is there anything to worry about? What should I do? And one more thing to notice I have pain in my breasts after 28th April, doctor examined that too and told there is no problem, is that normal?
I want to conceive. From last 3-4 month I am trying to do, but I did not get result. My periods are regular. Could you please suggest me proper date to intimate. So that I can conceive fast. My last period was on 16 march-20 march.
I'm suffering from pms. I delivered a girl 1.5yrs back on a cesarean and my mood swings are dangerous. They make me scream at my kid, beat her, cry for no reason, hate sex. I had painful breasts and I took primrose tablets. My gynaec said it was post partum depression. I'm a working woman and we are a nuclear family. I drop my daughter in my mom's place everyday. Please help. My cycle is also changing though I get it 3-4 days delayed.
My friend had some quality time with her boyfriend 7 days ago. Her boyfriend rubbed his penis on her vagina. There was no intercourse. Can this make her pregnant?
My wife missed the period ,it been 9 days, still the test is showing as negative.tell me the solution of this and reasons?
I have had regular periods. For the past 1 month I have started to exercise and diet to reduce weight. I have lost nearly 3 kg. But I have not got my periods yet. I should have got it a week back but I m still counting. Is this a serious issue or should I wait.
I am age of 26years, female, married, I started for planning kids. So what type of steps should I take care before pregnancy and after pregnancy. please guide me.
10 benefits of unripe green papaya
Green papaya comes fully loaded with health benefits for the presence of vital nutrients like vitamin c, b and e along with potassium, fiber, magnesium and minimal calories in it. Read ahead 10 amazing benefits of unripe green papaya for better health and vitality -
1. Aids digestion: green papaya contains a digestive enzyme namely papain that supplements for lack of gastric juice. It renders benefits in cases of intestinal irritation and excessive mucus in stomach.
2. Soothes inflammation: green papaya has anti-inflammatory properties for benefitting patients of asthma, osteoarthritis, gout and rheumatoid arthritis. It also has vitamin a that decreases lungs' inflammation in smokers. Fresh green papaya juice can also treat inflamed tonsils.
3. Eliminates toxins: the laxative fibers of green papaya get entangled with cancerous toxins and eliminate them via bowel movements. It also renders relief from constipation, piles and diarrhea.
4. Subsides skin infection: intake as well as topical application of green papaya can show impressive improvement in psoriasis, acne, skin pigmentation, freckles or inflamed skin.
5. Arrests bad cholesterol: unripe green papaya is full of antioxidants that prevent stroke or heart attack.
6. Eases menstrual pain: consumption of unripe papaya contracts womb's muscles for easy and regulated menstrual flow. It also prevents menstruation cessation.
7. Controls bowel movements: green papaya is anti-parasitic and anti-amoebic in character thus is able to regulate bowel movement that consequently eases constipation, indigestion, acid reflux, ulcers, heartburn and gastric problems.
8. Prevents heart ailment: green papaya maintains regulated blood flow and keeps check on the sodium content present in the body. This reduces the chances of heart ailments.
9. Dissolves extra weight: green papaya is full of vitamin a, c and e for trimming down extra pounds.
10. Develops mammary glands: the enzymes present in green papaya develop mammary glands and increases the production of breast enhancing hormones. Its content of vitamin a stimulates the secretion of ovarian estrogen and female hormones.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
Hi Sir, This is Badri, I am recently married having a doubt. When I am feeling sperm is coming outside that time I am putting my pennies outside. Is there is any chance to get my wife pregnant ? Thanks, Badri.
Hi, am female. I got married in August 2016. From past 1 and half month am participating in sex except on mensuration period. From 2 days while am participating in sex am getting pain at entrance of my G-spot. Am having sensation like I need to urinate. But am unable to urinate as regularly. Could you please suggest me what could be the reason do I need to undergo any treatment. Please suggest any medicines. Thanks in Advance.
I m a 18 years old girl and I m suffering from irregular periods. What is the reason. Behind that? Is that because of stress? Why is this not being cured by allopathy medicine?
I am trying to conceive from last 4 months but I am unable to conceive. What should I do? I have been married for 5 years and have a baby boy of 4 years I gave birth to son under C Section.
Breast sore prior of my periods (10 days. Over body weight My first day bleeding is dark black in colour Viscous fluid.
Hi I am 30 year old and married just 6 month completed but still my wife is not getting pregnant so I am confused actually I have an doubt on me I have lot of bad habits past 10 year like smoking drinking tobacco so what to do in this situation please suggest me right way ?
Dear gynecologist, My mate is a pregnant running 6 th month now! Please tell me What the best food that she can eat and how she want to act on this period to get a normal delivery. Some times she is angry and have a tuff time! I really don't need that at all. We have all the tests in place everything is normal. I Don't want any impact to the bang at all. Not to my mate as well. I request you to kindly have a quick look into this and provide the best Diet plan from now and after the delivery.
I am 39 weeks pregnant and I want a normal delivery and no complications after 40 weeks so please tell me how to induce labor naturally at home as I'm doing exercises also.
Im 31 year old female. My periods are regular 26 days cycle. But blood flows only for 2 days. My TSH level is 1.2micro. Now I am planning to get pregnant. Is there any problems to conceive?
You can try this maneuver on people who have choked upon food, articles and you have very less time to wait for the emergency services to rescue.
Try the heimlich maneuver and you could be gifting a person his/her life.
Firstly check upon the person if he has really choked on something. Usually they will be gasping for air as the choking must have blocked the air passages. He/she may not be in a state to tell you if they have choked upon something as they cant talk but you can clearly see signs of struggle.
Tell your friend to immediately call emergency services while you try heimlich maneuver.
Never give forceful blows on the back as this may cause the object to go further down the trachea causing more difficulty in breathing.
Try heimlich maneuver:-
1. Stand behind the patient keeping your legs stable so that if the patient falls you can give proper support.
2. Encircle your hands from behind the patient such that the level is midway below the breastbone and above the navel.
3. Make a fist of your dominant hand and slip in the thumb of the dominant hand inside the fist so that you don't hurt the patient during the maneuver.
4. Now hold the fist with the other non dominant hand.
5. Now give abdominal thrusts from behind. Pull upwards and inwards using a good amount of force.
6. Do step 5 quicker and forcefully. This shall dislodge the object and by coughing it will get expelled out. Keep doing this until the object comes out.
7. If the person gets unconscious (shows that the object is not getting dislodged and the condition is worsening) stop the maneuver and immediately try to take them to the emergency room.
8. The person shall need cardiopulmonary resucitation to rescue his life.
Hope this helped.