Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Yash GulatiYour feedback matters!
I am a 25 year old male. I am having shoulder pain for last 4-5 months. Yesterday my blood report came. Thyroid, anti ccp, ESR all are normal but CRP is 10.8 (normal is less than 3).i was on pain killer Voveran SR. If I stop the medicine for a single day then i/m getting whole muscle pain. I am doing stretching exercises and Yoga for last year regularly. Any solution?
What could persistent pain in both of my achilllies tendon be cause by or is it a symptom of something else?
I have daily leg pain more in calf area since 3 months. No joint pain but its too critical as due to this problem I am getting too weak. My weight is 53 kg. Uric acid level is 5.8 in blood test.
Suffering with the severe pain in my lower back and pain passes through my hip and legs. And Also suffering gynecological issues (heavy white bleeding and chest pain).
Honey - 1 part
Warm water - 2 parts
Cinnamon powder - 1 teaspoon
Mix the above to a smooth mixture.
Apply it over the knees and the pain will fade off within minutes.
I have got pain in my leg and I tried using volini also but its not working. Suggest me a good medicine please!
I am suffering from back pain. I have consulted from many doctors but it can not cured till. What should I do?
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a painful one that is born from a strain on the median nerve, which loops through the wrist bone to connect it with the rest of the hand and fingers so as to promote motion. This condition can be a painful and debilitating one that usually starts at night, and affects the various fingers, especially the thumb and index finger. The symptoms include numbness, a tingling sensation, a weak grip, and the inability to do many tasks that involve the thumb and index finger. There are many ways of treating this condition with the help of physiotherapy, steroids and corticosteroids. There are easier ways of dealing with this issue on an everyday basis, as follows.
- Wrist Splint: It is a good idea to wear a wrist splint at night which will keep the bones and muscles stationary as the pain in this condition usually starts at night. This will also prevent further damage to the median nerve.
- Activity: Keep your activity to a minimum to give your hand and rest, in particular, some much needed rest from the pain, numbness and tingling. Further, you need to avoid activities that cause too much pain and numbness. Also, take care to keep your thumb and wrist straight during other activities so that there is less strain on the median nerve.
- Strength and Flexibility: Many times, the pain from the wrist and fingers can spread towards the arm as well. In order to prevent this and to treat the pain on a more long term basis, it is important to turn to some mild exercise which can make the area more flexible and strong. This can include wrist twists which can be done ten times for each hand. One can also try Yoga to strengthen the joints in the upper body.
- Ice Pack: Use an ice pack or ice compress on your wrist for ten to fifteen minutes each every few hours to help in relieving unbearable pain.
- Anti-Inflammatory Medication: Patients suffering from this condition can also turn to non steroid medication that will help in bringing down the inflammation. This inflammation is usually responsible to a great extent for symptoms like numbness and pain which can halt various activities. These drugs may include aspirin, ibuprofen, and even naproxen sodium.
- Taking Breaks: One must take regular breaks at work and flex the fingers and the wrist so that the painful bending posture does not make matters worse.
Ensuring that you manage your everyday functioning despite Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a matter of balancing your activities with rest.