Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Yash GulatiYour feedback matters!
I am 27 yrs old, I am suffering from lower back problem and it's un bare able, I am taking calcium and vitamin tabs and exercising too but every morning I suffer from suffer back ache?
Am working in Electrical dept I have knee pain while driving two wheeler and I got sudden cold if I drunk cold water.
Dear doctor, my husband is 28 years old and his legs are very week. I mean, if he walks for half an hour (even in the mall), his legs gets paining. His pain area is beneath the knee till ankle. He used to do oiling also so as to remove the pain but nothing happens. I think his bones are not strong enough. Please recommend solution.
Sir I am 22 year old. I have back pain, I am not satisfy to my partner my hormones are not good like a water please give a suggestion.
Am gaining weight a lot. Legs are paining and weight is 55 kg. Kindly help me with a diet chart and exercise. Should I join aerobics.
There is back pain, which is continually for 3 months. It taos the problem in walking or doing work properly.
Hi, I have head ache for a month. Also I am felling pain in my shoulder in the right side. What should i do?
Hi sir! One of my small brother has hand pain since 3days we tried somany home refferies but no use, now what we should do?
I'm 17 years now and 11 weeks back I had arthroscopic acl reconstruction using arthrex tight rope and abs button. I've been jogging, cycling and a free more exercises. Could you give me a schedule for what exercises I am allowed to do now and what can I add as time passes. I also play football.
Sir, My age is 43, male, weight 107 kg, height 170 cms. I am suffering from severe pain in calf muscles of both legs with osteoarthritis of knees. I am getting medicines diacerein 50 mg (two capsules daily), calcirol sachet (once in a week, nurokind-G (at bed time), tablet shelcal (one in a day). It is further submitted that I am also patient of high bp and hypothyroidism and taking Telma 40 in the morning and amlong in the night for high bp. Thyronorm 75 mcg for hypothyroidism. My doctor said that my knees grease has been over and cartridge of knees have been worn. He suggested to take lubricant/grease injection for my knees problem. Please suggest me the right treatment for my knees and calf muscles problem.
30 year old, I am suffering for knee pain, calf muscle pain, heels pains, blood circulation prob (ants/vibration/moong / cheenti, I can not walk properly wen I get up from sleep because of pain in heels, I have 24 hour pain in calf muscles, restlessness in legs, heels knee. Since once year. Tried many doctors who gave me only calcium, vit d, qc gen etc, now a days suffering from intense pain, every test is clear, like arthritis, gout, vit d.please suggest me what kind of doctor I should visit now, or which hospital, neurologist or ortho or any surgeon. I am from mumbai, please suggest options available here.
My father 67 year's old suffering from ankle swelling from last of February in this year. Hence after checking creatinine it shows high level and from this time he is being treated by several nephrologist and lastly from IPGMER SSKM HOSPITAL, KOLKATA it have been declared that probably he is suffering from stage 5 CKD, and they advised for conservative management till the dialysis have not been started, though previously they have suspected he is suffering from RPGN. Now I am very much worried about the treatment and I expect your opinion about the treatment of my father. I also want to send you all the pathological, radiological reports with all the diagnosis and treatment chart and prescriptions so that easily you can advise me the proper way of treatment, even guide me the right way also. Current medications: Sevelamer400, cilacar20, metoprolol50, pantoprazole domperidone, urimax d, thyronorm 100 Past medications of the same issue: Sodium bicarbonate, calcium carbonate, febuxostat Lab tests performed: Renal artery doppler, KUB USB, ANA, ANCA, C3, C4, SERUM protein ELECTROPHORESIS, SERUM CREATININE, 24 HOURS URINE PROTEIN, SERUM UREA, HEMOGLOBIN.
Hi everyone, I have pain in right knee. When I am sitting down for 20-25 minutes legs crossed, I am unable to keep my right knee straight after that; it bends a little. I am 65. Please advise
I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but I have not got any relief. What should I do?
I am 31 year old female. Working as professor in a college. Recent times I am getting backpain. Pls give suggestion for pain relief.
Sir I'm 34 years old. For the last one week I have severe back pain. I had c section delivery 3 years before. I also have belly after that. My weight is also raised. Please . Send me any remedy.
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.