Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am 28 years old male and I have Back pain from past few years and consulted doctors on the same and they said that I have only 4 bones which is attached to my tail bone where there should be 5 so kindly suggest me some ointment or tablets so that the pain reduces.
I am 24 year old female and I have a question regarding my fat ness. I m not reducing what should I do.
Hi I m 20 yrs old girl. Recently I had hemorrhoids as per the information I read on the internet. According to that I probably was on the 3rd stage. I had been suffering from this for over a year now. I didnt go for any medications, only tried to keep a healthy diet plan. Now I have seen that the conditions have become better. Thus I wanted to know that will this help me get cured from the haemorroids since I cannot go for any kind of medications coz I have some medication allergies and also I dont want to go for any sort of surgeries as I fear it might make complications in further future. please help me with this query nad also let me know of a good diet plan. Thank you so much.
I wants to tell you about the problem of skin itching this problem is started from the month of january and increasing day by day please tell me the solution of my this problem?
I get exhausted easily during sex. How to increase my stamina during sex? And how I can increase my sperm count?
Does Masturbation has any impact on health, Does Masturbating reduces the sperm count, Does Masturbation leads to dysfunction dysfunction or Premature Ejaculation, Does Masturbation reduces the size of Penis.
Eczema is a very common skin condition that can be identified by reddening of skin, feeling of itchiness in the infected area, appearance of scaly and dry patches of skin. This disease is mostly caused due to skin inflammation or irritation. If a person is suffering from chronic eczema, he or she would experience recurrent skin rashes.
The factors that play a role in causing eczema are:
- Genetics is one of the factors that may affect the proper functioning of your skin as a barrier against harmful substances. Therefore, if either one of the parent or both suffers from the condition, it is very likely that their children too will suffer from it.
- Abnormal functioning of your body's immune system can also lead to this skin condition. This is because it's your body's immune system that fights off infections as well as harmful intruders.
- Dry skin brings down your skin's ability to fend off irritants as well as allergy causing substances from entering your skin, resulting in an inflammatory condition.
- The presence of the bacteria called Staphylococcus aureus, which brings about sweat buildup, inflames the skin considerably, leading to this condition.
- Even environmental factors like pollen, cigarette smoke lead to the flaring of eczema.
How can you prevent an eczema outbreak?
It is very common for this skin condition to flare-up from time to time. But you can avoid such outbreaks or reduce their severity by following these very simple ways:
- Sudden changes in temperature can cause the skin condition to break out. So, when the weather is hot, keep yourself cool but during cold weather, use a humidifier to prevent the skin from drying out.
- Keep sweating in check as it can cause an outbreak very easily
- Keep your skin well-moisturized so that it doesn't dry out causing further irritation.
- Avoid the use of harsh detergents and soaps, woolen materials as well as the consumption of foods that may lead to flare-ups.