Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yagya Jyoti KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old male I am facing a problem I urinate twice or thrice in a hour if I am at home and urine don't pass easily few burning sensation but not always and when I am out it wont come at all I drink 4 litres/day on a avg and it comes slowly what might it be p. S: even I am suffering from depression anxiety is it something to do with it
I have some acne on my face & I want to know which bar soap is better to use instead of these fragrant soaps? Pls suggest me some names of body soaps which are helpful to reduce acne.
My Daughter is in 10th Std. She works very hard but the results are not satisfactory. Otherwise she is very sharp, but study material she is not able to retain. We feel she is not able to reproduce produce during exams. May be due to anxiety or Stress. Can you suggest something for Memory boosting and anxiety/Stress. Thanks.
I have eye number. Some times I shows flying lines or rings. When I move eyes the rings or lines also moves with eyes. It distract me for focusing some where. How I reduce this effect and how I reduce my eye number.
I have only 5.6 feet hight & I am in 21 years can I grow 3 to 4 inch if possible please suggest the medicine to grow height.
Ear blocked due to clot by wax like substance and its consequence are reduction in hearing audio, mainly in right ear, please advise how to remove this clot, I am very frustrated from past 1 year due to this problem and it worsening with time? I fear if I loose hearing in my right ear.
I am 32 years old lady. I have a cavity in my wisdom tooth. Can this be filled instead of removing as two of my hind teeth had been already removed and I have heard that removing of teeth makes eye sight weak. My eyes are already weak. So what shall I do?
What are steps to be followed to avoid smoking along with out any side effects. And also the alcohol And may I know any advantage is there by taking the alcohol ?
I am suffering from pimples on face. From this I have headache very much sometimes. Please suggest me what can I do?
Hello doctor, I want to ask you about blood pressure I am having low blood pressure so can you please tell me that what to do.
I use spect of number -0.25 both eye and now I don't want to wear spect instead of that I can wear lenses it okay or no tell and I use spect because of seating in front of computer daily a lot so doctor given me spect so give me good advice so eyes.
Cataracts are a common eye problem experienced by the elderly. In some cases, babies may also be born with cataract as a congenital defect or it may develop as a result of conditions such as diabetes. Cataracts can affect one or both eyes and is characterized by the clouding of the lens in the eye. This can make it difficult to see clearly and if not treated in time can lead to blindness.
Common symptoms of cataract include:
- Blurred vision
- Changes in the perception of colour
- Night blindness
- Increased sensitivity to glares
- Double vision
An eye examination is the first step to diagnosing cataracts. To confirm a diagnosis the doctor will also dilate the pupil to check the lens. Most cataracts can be easily treated with surgery. This surgery involves the separation of the cataract from the lens and its removal after which an intraocular lens implant is placed in the eye. In cases where this cannot be used, corrective contact lenses or glasses will need to be used. One of the most popular methods of cataract surgery is known as phaco surgery or phacoemulsification.
This surgery involves making two, small incisions on the eye where the cornea meets the sclera. This is then used to create a circular opening in the lens through which a probe is inserted into the eye. Sound waves or laser is then used to break the cataract into small pieces. This is then removed from the eyes and an intraocular lens implant is put in its place. Stitches are rarely required for this surgery and it is usually performed as an outpatient procedure while the patient is under local anaesthesia. When treating cataract, both eyes are usually not addressed simultaneously.
This surgery is usually pain free. The operated eye may be bandaged overnight and the patient will be given a protective eye shield to be worn for a week. The doctor will ask you to get a check up 2-3 days after the surgery where they can evaluate the clarity of the lens, overall health of the eye, eye pressure and visual acuity.
Cataract surgery is generally considered to be a safe surgery but like any other surgery there are risks involved. Some of the possible complications of this type of surgery include:
- Pain and redness of the eye
- Vision problems
- Swelling of the eye
- Discharge from the eye
- Flashes or floaters in the patient’s vision
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.
Hello Dr. m suffering from weakness n dark circle appears under my eyes is zincovit tablet is good can I take it but for how many months pls help thanks.
How to reduce continuous headache at tough tress times? How to decrease the head ache during evenings?
Hello, doctor I am mayank age 20 since 2 days my tooth is paining very much when I eat or drink something it start paining and I am an able to eat ice cream please suggest me something?
Contraceptive methods of birth control are usually quite successful. By these methods, you can enjoy your sex without the worry of pregnancy. Modern technology has led to the formulation of avid techniques of contraception; some are temporary and the others permanent. However, no matter how well these methods work, almost all of them have got a variety of side effects on your body and health.
Here is a list of different modes of contraception and the side effects they may cause:
- Intra Uterine Device: A device is fitted into the uterus, which does not cause pregnancy. An effective method with the following side effects:
- There is a risk of the device falling off.
- This causes puncture in the uterus.
- The device made of copper may lead to menstrual cramps and spotting.
- Depo Provera Hormonal Injection: This mode of contraception involves taking an injection, which restricts pregnancy for a period of three months. The side effects are:
- Gaining of extra weight, fatigue.
- Decrease of bone density.
- Menstrual bleeding along with spotting takes place.
- Birth Control Pills: Birth control pills are one of the most common and most effective ways of birth control or contraception. However, several side effects may be observed.
- Causes nausea, headaches and blood clots in very rare cases.
- In case you use other prescribed medicines along with birth control pills, severe damage may be inflicted.
- Condoms: Effective condoms are made of latex or polyurethane. Unrolled, condoms look like long, thin balloons. They prevent body fluids from mixing when two people have sex. The condom is put onto the penis before the penis comes into contact with the vagina, mouth, or anus. General Tips:
- Use a water based lubricant to decrease the chance of the condom breaking.
- To decrease the chance of the condom slipping down the penis or falling off inside the vagina, pull the penis out of the vagina right after ejaculation.
- Hold the rim of the condom onto the shaft of the penis during withdrawal.
- Never use more than one condom at a time.
- Never re-use a condom.
- Vaginal Ring: Mode of contraception is very effective. It also helps in making menstrual periods of women much lighter and in continuity. The side effects are:
- May cause nausea and headache.
- There is a vast increase in appetite
- There is a risk of blood clot formation.
- Diaphragm: A very successful mode of contraception where a diaphragm is inserted and fitted into the vagina. The negatives of this mode are:
- It may get out of place during sex and is likely to cause damage
- The process can be a mess
- Causes urinary infections
- Hormonal implants: This long term method of birth control is an effective one. The side effects are:
- A surgery is required where rods are inserted under your skin. This might be risky surgery.
- If you want to remove it, again another surgery has to be carried out.
- An Infection may develop in the area where the thin rods are inserted.
All modes of contraception irrespective of their effectiveness have got some side effects on your health. Hence, you must choose them wisely. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.