Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Y. PandeYour feedback matters!
My gf sex on 4th of nov and take unwanted 72 on 7th of nov nd then she bleed nonstop on 13 of nov only for 1 day and today is 4th od dec nd she don't get periods is she pregnant or not please tell me I am so afraid and if she is not pregnant when she have her periods.
I have being trying from last 1.5yr to conceive baby but no result then I consult a doctor and took medicine after that in 3month I lost the baby now again trying she have given me duphaston medicine for 10days. Clomipure for 5days inject every month of 3 day period fsh. Injt. All 9 Regular. Bt i am not getting the result I am suffering for pcos also. please advise me what do I do now i am really worried.
Sir kuch takat ki cheez bata dijiye jo meri weaknesses kam kar jab ki main bata chuki hu I am a pregnant.
Hii, I want to know about good time for pregnancy. My last monthly period started on 21 feb 2015 and stopped on 25 February 2015, I want a baby so in which date is best time for pregancy?
What is the best method to ensure birth control? We do use condom while having sex, but I don't know if it assures birth control 100%. Please help.
My sister is having thyroid problem. She is now 3 months pregnancy. Should we have to take precaution for that.
- We often come across few spell of stressful night due to lack of sleep.
- There is tendency to gulp sleep medication as choice of treatment but it is harmful on long term basis. So I am suggesting one small step to follow. Try a glass of milk with sugar, since milk is composed of tryptophan which is an amino acid which gets converted to 5 ht that induces relaxation feel and sleep.
- So this home made remedy which is complete food with antacid properties helping to induce sleep.
Hello. We are married since six months me and my partner are doing sex regularly during six months but no pregnancy still. What to do now.
I 38m my wife 33 we had 2 baby 14&5 we lost our 14 years son by an accident. My wife already Lydgated 5 years ago. Can she pregnant again?
Hi my friend is 2 weeks pregnant next month her cousin's marriage function is there so they all planned to give one dance. So if she dances during the pregnancy would there be a problem?
I am having warm feeling which comes and goes and lasts for seconds on left leg mostly and sometimes on hands also. Please advise.
I had sex last month on 16 I took a unwanted 72 within 48 hours and than I had 2 days periods within 7 days. It was not normal in colour particularly brown in color. My usual days are 19 20,21,22on every month now I am two days late . I had done home pregnancy test 3 to 4 times it came negative . I feel perfectly fine no sign of vomiting or frequent urination or anything for that matter . My question is 1 can unwanted 72 mess up 2 and 3rd periods ? 2 can I be pregnant ? 3 what can I do next to prevent pregnancy ?
Hello doctor, Am married. Am 4 months pregnant too. Now a days I cannot control my emotions. Am feeling emptiness in my life. This is my second marriage. But love marriage. So no parents support still. So am taking care of my pregnancy. Thing is we were decide to register our marriage in front of my parents. But they are not ready to do anything for us. Then I confirmed my pregnancy 2 months back. We are so happy. He is also having daughter but he is not speaking to his ex wife. But still he is taking care of his daughter. I just accepted all these. Some 25 days back his one of college friend started to message him. She is married and having 2 female kids. She is not happy with her husband. She was my husband’s close friend. Earlier I didn’t take much serious. One day I had to see their message. From that message she is trying to occupy my husband. My husband mind get distracted. I warned him smooth. But he didn’t listen. He told some reasons. We had discussion regard this. He told, he ll maintain his limits. But she is living in Australia. She wants to meet him in hotel. They r planned to book a room to meet. I frankly asked him regard this. He told, “she knows she is doing bad. So cannot meet out. We are just friend am not going to do anything physical. She does’t need any physical. She wants some care. She is my 13 year friend. So I cannot stop her feelings”. Doctor I do not know what to do. I spoke to him very calmly. But no result. He feels am not trusting him. But there is very less chance to meet together. Because she cannot come alone from her home to here only for meeting. He is speaking and discussing something with me. But he is messaging as her lover. She is taking much advantage. There is no time limits. She is keep on msging to him. If he didn’t respond she is calling. Daily 6 hr minimum they r chanting or speaking. Because of this am getting more depress. I tried to take care of him as my best. But no result from his side. Still he is msging to her. Please let help me to solve this issue. I don’t know how long time they may going to msg like this. totally my all happiness and family life gone. Now a days he is not attaching with me. He didn’t allow me to touch him. He is trying himself to stay away from me. He is always angry towards me. It all happening because of that girl. Please advice me how to handle this.
I'm unmarried and one married girl fall in love with me, said she was unhappy with her husband (they have 2 childrens) Me too started loving her Still we are connected on phone every time she talks to me only about sex. I'm not able to understand that she really loves me or she wants only sex. Please suggest me as she was already married shall I do only sex with her or shall I cont. Love with her.
Taking certain antidepressants during pregnancy can increase the risk of birth defects. Fluoxetine and paroxwrine were associated with a number of birth defects including heart wall defects irregular skull shape (craniosynostosis, heart defects, intestines protruding outside the body and missing parts of the brain and skull.
In a normal pregnancy, the egg that the ovaries release enters the fallopian tube. If a sperm fertilises it, the fertilised egg attaches itself inside the uterus. However, sometimes the fertilised egg can attach itself outside the uterus. This condition is called ectopic pregnancy.
Ectopic pregnancy can be detected in the first few weeks of the pregnancy itself. If your doctor does discover ectopic pregnancy, you would need immediate medical attention. Ectopic pregnancies can be sad and scary. The survival rate of the baby is extremely low, and you may need some time to get over your loss. Fortunately, one ectopic pregnancy doesn't mean you can never conceive again. Many women who lost their first baby to ectopic pregnancy have been able to have a healthy and normal pregnancy the second time around.
The causes of ectopic pregnancy include:
- An inflammation or infection of the fallopian tube can lead it to become entirely or partially blocked.
- Scar tissue from a surgery or an infection of the fallopian tube may also hinder the movement of the fertilised egg.
- Surgery in the tubes or pelvic areas in the past might cause adhesions.
- Birth defects or abnormal growths can cause anomalies in the shape of the tube.
These causes are usually followed by certain risk factors, such as:
- Age (The age group of 35-44 especially)
- An ectopic pregnancy in the past
- Previous abdominal or pelvic surgery
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Several prompted abortions
- Conceiving with an intrauterine device in place
- Endometriosis (growth of uterus lining tissues outside the uterus).
- Fertility treatments.
The signs and symptoms of ectopic pregnancy include:
- Minimal vaginal bleeding
- Vomiting and nausea with pain
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Sharp cramps in the abdomen
- Localised pain (Pain concentrated on one side of your body)
- Pain in your neck, rectum or shoulder
- Rupture of the fallopian tubes can cause fainting due to the bleeding and pain
The treatment of ectopic pregnancy can be any one of the following:
- If the pregnancy has not progressed too far, methotrexate will be administered. This absorbs the pregnancy tissue and can save the fallopian tubes.
- The tubes may be removed if they have ruptured or stretched, and have started bleeding.
- Laparoscopic surgery (operations performed by making minor incisions) may be performed to remove or repair the tubes and recover the ectopic pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.