Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Y. DawraYour feedback matters!
Now am 17 years old. Some years back onwards my hair is being gray hair and the hairfall is also a major problem with me. Please help me.
I an suffering fro psoriasis from last five year and taken medicine from aliphatic and homeopathic medicine but I did not get result. Kindly advise me.
I had chicken pox a year and half back and some of the marks still exists on the face .How do I get rid of it?
Im using a raizer bled on my leg. On 2years ago. So my skin so rough. So what I can do? Please help.
I am getting acne on my face since 2012, when I am in standard 12. Till now also its irritating me. As in young age is very typical to show face like. Please show me some guidelines about it in all the particulars ways.
I'm suhair. I have acne problem. I have used medication and still it doesn't go. Can you prescribe a new medicine.
I am suffering from hair fall earlier my hemoglobin level went down but now my hemoglobin is 12 .what should I do?
I am a 22years old male and I was loss my hair since 6 months. Then control my hair loss for what should I do.
I am male 31 years old, suffering from male pattern baldness last 6-7 years. Last few years I used minoxidil 5 with 1 mg finpecia, last 1 year using minoxidil 10 with 1 mg finpecia. But no such improvement in frontal and back side baldness, please suggest some medicine.
Seborrheic dermatitis refers to a kind of chronic skin rash affecting the scalp or face of a person. It has symptoms similar to that of eczema. Excess oil and greasiness could lead to this condition. This is a commonly noticed condition among children and adults. Seborrheic dermatitis is characterized by red patches, persistent dandruff, and flaking skin. This kind of skin disorder needs immediate treatment as neglecting the upsetting signs can turn out to be fatal; you may face a neurological breakdown after suffering for days together.
Take a look at the causes of Seborrheic Dermatitis:
- This skin disease could develop in response to psoriasis. Inflammatory responses often result in reddish patches on the skin.
- Malassezia could cause Seborrheic Dermatitis. Malassezia is a type of yeast present in the oil secretions of a human body.
- Such a condition could be worsened by the predominant weather conditions. Extreme winters or early spring can make your skin peel off.
Symptoms a person may face:
- The first and foremost symptom is red colored skin. The skin will appear as itchy and tender.
- A stinging sensation is experienced in affected areas. The pain could be serious enough to prevent you from working or resting.
- The eyelids of a person are at times under threat. This condition is more popularly known as blepharitis. The skin of your eyelids becomes red and crusted.
- Dandruff can be found on your beard and moustache and even on your eyebrows.
- Oily, flaky skin can be found on the scalp, ears, face, chest, armpits and also on the scrotum.
Skin disorders are taken lightly by most people. Many fail to realize how important skin is to the rest of our biological system. Skin is the primary barrier to all kinds of infections and diseases. A person should be aware of possibilities that can happen to trigger a skin condition like Seborrheic Dermatitis. Poking acne or scratching the skin of one's face, diabetes or obesity, psychological trauma, and weak immunity as noticed among patients of pancreatitis can actually increase your risk of contracting this disorder.