Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VivekYour feedback matters!
What should be the diet for a glowing and healthy skin and what should be the diet for no acidity. Please help me.
Hi doctor, am 25 years old. My skin color is medium but my face color is dim black then my body color. Pls suggest me to increasingly my face color equal to my body color. My face is sensitive, if I use different soap for 2 to 3 day face will get pimples. Also having black marks where pimples had before. Please suggest in detail.
Hello sir how are you, my name is Raj Sharma, I am from delhi india, I am suffering face problem since last 1 week. Like my face color going deep black day by day also my skin color. I bath 2 times in a day. Use face wash 3 times. Sleep in AC at night. What can I do for this?
I have pigmentation on the corners if my lips .they are way too dark but my lips are of normal pink colour .the pigmentation really look dull affecting my smile to look more dull .please suggest me any remedy to get rid of the dark part in the corners. Thanking you in advance.
Any facewash for oily skin. It will become more oily in summer. And I have very sensitive skin too. I had a huge pimple problem bt now I am ok.
I am female age 14 I have dark circle under my eye which is odd looking and want some treatment ftom home and also want to know that whether it is caused by kajal, san tan or.
Is using serums good for skin especially face? What are the benefits of using serums? Can it improve skin complexion and make it fairer? If it can, then which serum is the best for the purpose?
Hello sir my question is around two years ago in my sister breast nipple there was some blood came out we gone to doctor and he done small surgery and assured as that she is perfectly fine and also say that remove nipple for better future that this type of situation will not occur again but we didn't do that after that we started homeopathic treatment for one and half a year in that one half a year lump came out and spread in her breast now situation is pus blood is came out from that and we are taking treatment from cancer healer center now that said go with report for fnac now please help me what is the better treatment that save her life and breast to because going surgery that removing breast is not worthy for girl at age of only 28 please advice us best treatment.
I had chicken pox around 5 years ago. The scars are still there. Tried many creams, lotions, oil over the past year. But no visible effect. How to get rid of its scars from my face and body.
Sir/Ma'am There is white spot on my shoulder and arm and it is increasing rapidly. It is since last 2 months. Please help What would be the probable reason.
I am 21 years old. Four years ago I had chicken pox. But there still marks on my face and along with theres acne marks with oily and dull skin. Please suggest me what should I do.
We all crave for that glowing, healthy skin which is easy to maintain and are willing to shell our exorbitant amounts to achieve the same. However, we need not look far. There are some magical products right in our homes which can do the trick for us, without spending time or money. Besan (gram flour) is one such wonder.
Read on to know some of its most significant benefits.
- Anti-tanning effects: If you have just come back from a holiday and are wondering how to get rid of the tan from your face, then try this. Mix a couple of spoons of besan with some lime, yogurt and a pinch of turmeric. Leave it on your face for a while and wash it off to see your skin become radiant and glowing. In about a week’s time, your tan would be a thing of the past.
- Decrease oily feeling: For people with oily or greasy skin, a simple face pack made by mixing gram flour with raw milk or yogurt applied for 20 minutes will do wonders. It can even be mixed with rose water and honey and used as a face pack. The residues and the dirt that oily skin tends to accumulate would be gone.
- Anti-acne agent: While acne continues to remain one of the dreadful skin issues, the besan comes to the rescue here too. Mixed with sandalwood powder, milk and turmeric powder, besan can be used to fight pimples. Apply it on the skin and dry it off once it dries.
- Anti-sagging effect: Whip up an egg white and add gram flour to it and apply it on the face for about 30 minutes. The skin will be firmer and will have a youthful glow.
- For instant fairness: When you have a function coming up or have to go out and do not have time for a visit to the parlour, head to the kitchen. Take the besan flour and add orange peel powder if available or just add milk cream. Use circular motions to help it soak into the skin. When you wash it after about 20 to 30 minutes, the skin will be soft, supple, and flowing.
- Controls unwanted hair: With regular use, besan mixed with fenugreek seeds (methi) or sandalwood powder, lime, and milk cream helps control unwanted hair growth.
For those who remember, besan is the only cleaning agent used, which leaves them with soft, supple skin which is free of oiliness and unwanted hair. So, what are you waiting for? The best art is that this can be used regularly without having to step out of the house while continuing to do the regular household chores. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.