Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek AryaYour feedback matters!
Mera beta 2 month ka he kuch dino se wo dudh bhi nai pi raha he or bahut rota he or or potty bhi kali aati he iska kya karan he? Doctor ne cymbi drops dene ko kaha din me 2 time par usse bhi koi fark nai padh raha?
Hi I have a three year old daughter who have cough for last 7-8 days. It is a dry cough and we had shown her to some doctor who prescribed benadryil. Her cough is not getting bettre Kindly advice
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision? OrI know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? My stomach aches, thought it becomes fine in a day, but still it pains regularly, what to do?
My female baby of 11 months has not shown any sign of teething as on date .is it OK or should we take some corrective steps.
Hi mera baby 8 months hai par us ka weight 5.4 kg hai us ka weight nahi badta please give me suggestion ki me kya karo.
I, am 36 yrs old and 5' ht. Weight is 72kgs. I have a copper T and it is intact. I normally have my periods in 28days circle and very regular. For past 4-5 months my periods are irregular. First i got my periods in less than 20 days 4 months back. Then 22 days next month, 25 , and 28. But this month its already 35 days. I feel very mild pain sometimes. Why is it so. Can I wait a little more or should I consult a doctor. I dont think i am stressed. For past 4 months I dont eat rice or food in afternoons in order to diet. I just have tea buiscuits, or cucumber or other vegitables and by evening 7pm I have my dinner. Weekly thrice i follow this routine. Is it because of overweight or the food pattern change. Please explain.Thank you
I am 16 years old. I sometimes feel a sharp pain in my chest sometimes in the left side but more often in the right side. It pains for 8 to 10 seconds and then stops. I am fit and fine but only the heart pains sometimes. Additional information: I have acnes (like 2 to 3 are produced in 10 days and it is significantly reduced as compared to a year ago). Some hairs of mine have also turned white (10-15).
Your hearing is one of the most important function your body carries out and sometimes you realize that you are losing your sense of hearing, when it is too late to get it back. There are two main reasons for this. One of the reason is age and the other is when the inner ear's hair cells break down and do not pick up sound well.
Here are 7 ways to safeguard your hearing:
- Try to avoid loud places: It is not advisable to go to places where you have to shout to be heard, such as in a street, a concert or a construction site.
- Buy low noise rating equipment: The equipments in your house will make sound that you hear the most. Try to avoid these equipments by buying appliances with a low noise rating.
- Wear hearing protection at loud places: However, it is true that it is not always possible to avoid loud noises. This is when you need to get hearing protection. Earplugs and earmuffs are two of the best ways to make sure that even when you are in a loud place, your hearing does not get affected. Earplugs and earmuffs generally reduce sound by 15 to 30 decibels, which may be crucial to make sure that later in your life, you do not lose your hearing.
- Avoid smoke: Smoking raises your chance of hearing loss. Second hand smoke does the same thing. Therefore, try to avoid, both smoking and secondhand smoking.
- Remove earwax properly: Earwax cannot be removed properly using a cotton swab. Instead, you should use an irrigation kit. Remember this as otherwise; the earwax could muffle your hearing.
- Avoid medications which reduce hearing: Certain medications increase hearing loss. Therefore, double check with your doctor to make sure your medicines will not make you lose your hearing.
- Get your hearing tested: Finally, get your hearing tested as identifying the problem early on can help stop worsen the situation.