Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vipul Gupta
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vipul GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am a smoker for 5 years daily a packet. Now I want to stop it. I have tried several times but failed due to its withdrawal symptoms. Give me most effective medicine to quit smoking.
I have itching in many parts of my body for past 2 days. I am from Chennai and also suffered from flood a lot. So what should I take to be free from infection?
I am 22, Male 5.11 feet and my weight is 52 kg only. please recommend me any protein shake that will increase my weight without side effects, please. I am too skinny.
I want to loose weight Is it ok if I skip dinner and have fruits every evening? Is it healthy? I drink cow milk every morning. Should I stop drinking it? Kindly help.
Almost 60% men are suffering from erectile dysfunction (ED), and these troubles are getting prominent day by day due to unhealthy lifestyle. Now, you will find various options for treating erectile dysfunction, and you got to get a fair idea about them. Not all medicines are suitable for you, and this is the reason doctors conduct a clinical examination before prescribing medicines.
Best drug options for treating erectile dysfunction:
- Topical administration: Macrochem and Nexmed are the two most popular options, and they are available in a gel form. This gel can be applied with ease over your weak or curved penis so that unwanted erections can be prevented. In this case, needles are not inserted, and thus you will face no adverse reactions. But proper medications are also required along with these medicated gels.
- Penile injections: Brindley and Virag are the two popular penile injections that can be easily injected so that you can get rid of erectile dysfunction. These injections are to be injected only under proper medical supervision otherwise you might face dreadful consequences. Alprostadil, phentolamine and papaverine deserve a special mention, and they are the safest options as per medical experts. Trial dosage can be easily administered, and on the other hand, combination medications need to be tried out for getting beneficial results.
- Intraurethral agents: There are many medical programs where these agents have been referred by experts. Though these agents are treated as alternative options, but you can still try them out in order to get some positive effects. In fact, the recovery process can be accelerated to a great extent by means of using these kinds of agents. You can get smoother and highly satisfactory penetration experienced with the use of these agents along with other prescribed medications for erectile dysfunction.
- Oral agents: though there are innumerable oral agents that can treat Ed trouble, but you have to choose quite carefully with the help of an experienced doctor. Some popular options in this regard are Cialis, Levitra, Staxyn, Stendra, Viagra and others. Only prescribed dosage needs to be taken, and thus you should take only those medicines that are only being prescribed by your doctor.
Do not choose medications as per your preference and never collect ED medicines over-the-counter. Before prescribing any ED medicine, doctor usually conducts a thorough examination in order to know the actual health condition of the patients and this clinical examination is important for referring the right ED medicines. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Allergies are the result of the immune system’s response to foreign objects such as pet dander, pollen, certain foods, bee venom etc. In response to the allergen, the immune system produces antibodies, anticipating that the allergen is harmful in nature, even though that might not be the case always. The immune system can inflame the digestive system, skin, airways or sinuses when it comes in contact with allergens. The severity of allergies can vary from anaphylaxis to a minor irritation. In most cases, allergies cannot be fully cured. It, however, can be controlled with medication.
What are the symptoms of allergy?
- Various allergies cause different kinds of symptoms.
- Hay fever can cause sneezing, fluffy nose, itching of the eyes, nose, and mouth, swollen eyes etc.
- Food allergy can cause hives, mouth tingling, anaphylaxis, body itching etc.
- Insect sting produces symptoms such as anaphylaxis, cough, swelling on the source etc.
- Drug allergy can result in a rash, wheezing, swelling of the face, hives etc.
- Atopic dermatitis often lead to flake, itching, and reddening of the skin.
- There are other allergies that are triggered either by food or by insect bite. These can lead to a medical emergency known as the anaphylaxis. Some symptoms include skin rash, loss of consciousness, weak pulse, vomiting and nausea, shortness of breath etc.
What are the possible causes of allergy?
- Air: A number of allergies occur from the surrounding air. Examples of such airborne allergies include pollen, animal dander, mould etc.
- Food items: Certain foods are known to be causing allergy such as tree nuts, eggs, peanuts, soy fish etc.
- Medication: There are medications such as penicillin-based antibiotics that can lead to allergy.
- Insect bite: Bite from insects such as wasp or bee can trigger an allergy in adults and kids.
What are the possible complications?
Allergy often leads to complication such as asthma, infection of the lungs, sinusitis, infection of the ear and anaphylaxis. The risk of getting these conditions increase, provided no treatment is done for a long duration.
How is the diagnosis done?
To investigate the type of allergy a person has, the doctor might ask for the exact symptoms that a person is encountering. He may ask questions related to intake of food and the possible triggers. A skin test is often performed, followed by a blood test to confirm the presence of allergy in an individual.
What are the methods of treatment?
Depending on the type of allergy one has, a doctor might prescribe nasal spray, eye drops, and pills to reduce the symptoms. Apart from this, if the allergy is severe in nature, a doctor might suggest going for immunotherapy and emergency epinephrine. Certain lifestyle changes and food habits go a long way in cutting down the symptoms. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!