Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you to get in touch with the best Sexologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vipin Kumar
Submit a review for Dr. Vipin KumarYour feedback matters!
Earlier I was not confident of the permanent cure for Erection Problem, Impotence and Loss of Libido problems. Visit to this clinic boosted my confidence and so far I can say that I am satisfied with the visit
This was my first visit to this clinic for treatment of Erection Problem. I am happy with the Dr friendliness, explained health issue and value for money. This is the best decision of my life
I am 28 years old. I am suffering from loss of libido from last 6-8 months. I don't drink or smoke. Before loss of libido my sex life was very healthy. I am not undergoing any type of treatment recently. Please help me.
Relationships and Penis Health: Is Affair Recovery Possible?
In today's world, many relationships fall victim to affairs. An affair can wreak havoc on any relationship, whether it's a relatively new relationship or a marriage that has lasted for decades. Can anyone really recover from an affair, and if so, how? And besides questions of the relationship lasting, men also have to deal with questions of penis health - all of which could damage the relationship even further. Here's what a man needs to know about relationship care and penis care in the wake of an affair.
So, somebody had an affair. What now?
What now, indeed. In the aftermath of an affair discovery, there is bound to be some serious upheaval in a person's life. And it is an unfortunate fact that many partners will choose to call it quits shortly after the affair is discovered, or after several months of soul-searching. But for those who choose to stay and work things out, there are several things to keep in mind.
1) Be dedicated to recovery. The affair happened because someone wasn't fully dedicated to the relationship they were in. In order to recover, both partners must be 100% devoted to making their relationship work. This means doing whatever it takes to recover from the affair, even if it feels "unfair" or too much to handle at first.
2) Cut off all contact with the other person. Any contact at all with the affair partner is a recipe for trouble. This means that in order to ensure a strong relationship, the offending partner must cut off all contact with the person they had the affair with. Even if that means changing jobs or routines, it might be necessary for a relationship to survive.
3) Get tested for everything. Both partners must go to the doctor for testing for all sexually transmitted diseases - no exceptions. Even if the person who had the affair trusted the 'other person' completely, getting tested is a good faith measure for the partner who was wronged, as it gives them peace of mind that there is nothing lurking there that might affect their health.
4) Become an open book. The time for secrets is over. Now is the time for openness and complete transparency. What that means for each couple will be different. For some, it means letting their partner know where they will be at all times. For others, it means open access to passwords, email accounts and the like. What openness looks like is up to the couple to agree upon.
5) Get into therapy. Sometimes it helps to have a professional voice guiding a couple down the right path. Getting into therapy can help ensure that each person is comfortable with the way the relationship is going and can keep everyone on track if things get rocky along the way.
6) Ease back into the bedroom. Some couples can get right back into doing the deed. Others might take many months before they are ready to play. No matter what the case, it's best to take it slow and easy, to make sure each person is fully ready to commit to starting a sexual relationship again. Remember that this can hit at the heart of many worries and fears, so be very patient when easing back into sex.
A man who wants to do his part in getting things going in the bedroom again wants to make sure he has a handsome penis to get the job done. A good penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can aid him in this quest. A crème that contains a wealth of vitamins and nutrients, such as vitamin A for odor control, vitamin E for softness and L-arginine for better blood flow, can help ensure his body is good to go as soon as he and his partner are emotionally ready.