Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Vipin KheraYour feedback matters!
Having throat infection, consulted with many ENT doctors, they suggested me to do not take cooling foods and don't expose itself in winter like that, but its very difficult, throat pain will starts when cold starts. What should be correct treatment.
Both nasals get blocked. Had 2 times sinus surgery in Patiala. Last sinus surgery done in October, 2008. The problem of nasal blockage frequently recurs. The nasal discharge comes out from throat which results in severe sore throat. With this both the nasal air passage and throat air passage get choked making difficult to breath. For this problem suggest remedy.
Sometimes I have pain in my ears during. It happens weekly. I don't know how to end this problem. Please help me with your answers.
I am a 17 years old male and have tonsil problem for last 4 months. I take medicine but no effect. What should I do?
I have three episode of vertigo last week, with normal BP, not sure of hypoglycemia. Will it be fine to go with cinnazirine?
My nostrils is blocked so can you please suggest me what can I do because I am suffering from 2 days.
I am having sinus problem. What should I do to overcome it. Can you suggest some medicines? Every morning my nose start running. What can I do for that?
Mera left nostril blocked h agr mai operation krata hun to kya mere nose ki shape change ho jayegi or khrab hojayegi?
Whenever I come to Mumbai, I am fine in South Mumbai. If I go north (Parel, Dadar) and stay for three hours or more, I come back with sore throat, runny nose and heavy sneezing. What is the best treatment for this if such travel is unavoidable.
I am a 25yr old male, I suffer sinusitis often. I take medications too but only for a while it subsides. Advice me best doctor and medication.
I have two years of allergy problems because of which there are many sneeze. And there is itching in the nose. Tell you what I do.
I am Suffering from tonsil and cough from last 1 month. Continuous water flow from nose. Best suggestions required.
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out.
Ear infections are a common ailment that people suffer from during the monsoon season. These can infect any part of the ear including the external ear, middle ear and inner ear.
Symptoms of ear infections:
Whether it is the outer, middle or inner ear, some of the common symptoms affecting users are:
You may feel acute pain in the infected ear.
There may be some discharge from the ears.
Some people also suffer from decreased hearing Acute infection can also cause dizziness.
Along with the ear pain some people may suffer from severe headaches.
In case of children, they may cry and refuse to feed as well as constantly tug their ears.
Fever can also be a sign of ear infection.
It is important to keep things in mind for preventing ear infections:
Keep your ears clean: It is important not to put anything in the ears to clean them- this may cause injuries and infections It is important to clean your outer ears with a clean cloth to avoid a fungal infection while using a hairspray, swimming or if you are out in the rain.
Clean earphones once a week to avoid infections of ear canal
Avoid putting cotton in your ears: Avoid putting cotton swabs in your ears as it can lead to trapping of bacteria within.
Don't ignore a warning sign: If you suffer from any of the symptoms of ear infection it is wise to get tested by an ENT specialist.
An ear infection may need treatments and procedures or in some cases even surgery. The common treatments for ear infections include:
- Cleaning of the Wax: If there is a wax buildup in your ears, which leads to an infection, a professional cleaning may be required by a doctor under a head light with specialized micro instruments.
- Ear Drops: Using ear drops can also dissolve the ear wax and clean out the ear infection.
It usually takes a week to clear out an ear infection, but if still doesn't get better it is advisable to consult a medical practitioner. Sometimes ear infections may also require surgeries like Myringotomy, Tympanoplasty or Mastoidectomy, which can be an OPD procedure or might need a day's stay in the hospital.