Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vipin KackerYour feedback matters!
I have mild eosinophilia and my eosinophil rate is 8 in my report it's been nearly 1 year it's the same. Since it started I have stomach bloating. So does that eosinophil being high causes bloating? And how do I reduce the eosinophil rate to normal and why did it increase. I was also having a itchy nose and a sore throat and I sneeze continuously to a level where water comes out of my eyes and the upper abdomen pains bcoz of it. Please answer ASAP. It's mentally destroying me.
I am having throat infection in within every two days, I have a allergy of dust particles, and I tried treatment but did not recover yet, so sir please will you tell the specific and effective treatment for this.
I am 22 y.old.i have a cyst in under chin. Sinus problem. Itching.spot small. How to cure urgently. Please tell me.
1. Relieve sinusitis: when the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. According to many ent experts, adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis.
2. Heal faster: whether it be a cold, asthma, or allergies, a humidifier keeps your nasal passages lubricated, which helps speed up the healing process when you're under the weather. For people with bad allergies, there are humidifiers that are specially designed to purify the air as well.
3. No more nosebleeds: another reason keeping your nasal passages moist and lubricated is essential is to prevent nosebleeds. If you're regularly experiencing nosebleeds due to your dry climate, it's worth a try. Many people have found that it makes a huge difference.
4. Alleviate snoring: the moisture from a humidifier keeps the throat from drying out and relieves the intensity of that annoying snoring sound. If you or your partner is a snorer, the added bonus is that (at least) one of you will be sleeping more soundly.
5. Support beautiful skin: soothe dry skin by sleeping with a humidifier on through the night. In the morning, you'll notice not only that your face looks more supple but also that your hands and lips don't feel dry and dehydrated.
Before you go out and purchase one, learn about the differences between warm and cool-mist humidifiers.
Sir I feel dizziness and some sounds inside my head it always ringing in my ear and my heartbeat is also raising high. What should I do.
Hello Doctor, I use to apply expensive perfume and deodorant 3 years before. I was and still fond off. I have allergy rhinitis problem. Because of which my doctor suggested to avoid using perfume and deodorants, as I get nasal congestion and cold problem. Please suggest how to overcome this or alternate fragrance option can be used to stay fresh.
I'm always been breathing through one nostril alternately, I want both of them to work at a time. PS other nose is blocked.
I have throat pain since 2 months I use to smoke but now I have stopped I feel some what some thing is sticked in throat.
My wife is having a hole in the left ear and having discharge of pus frequently. During treatment with antibiotics discharge is controlled. But after some period same problem is repeating. During consultation with an ent, he suggested for operation and grafting of new ear drum as a permanent remedy. Is this operation is required. Are there any alternative. What are the plus and minus point of this operation. Kindly send a detailed opinion
Hii from last 2 days my ear is paining alot last time I clean my ear with buds that time it was good but now its paining alot.
I'm 40 year old. I dont take any diet. I dont go to social parties and eat ouotside anytime. I prefer only home food I am out of my home rather hotel food. I dont smoke nor drink. My problem is. Early in the morning if I wake up between 3am - 5am mu throat burns. Please advice.
The common reason why most of us get throat infections is because they are viral in nature. This means that if one person gets a throat infection then he transmits it to others by touching, coughing and sneezing etc.
Viral throat infections can be managed easily. There are several home remedies that can alleviate your viral infection. However, it is suggested to consult an ENT specialist if the home remedy is not providing any relief to you.
- Gargling: It is one of the most popular methods of treating viral throat infection. All you need to do is mix one tablespoon of salt in 200 ml of water and warm the solution. When the water becomes lukewarm, take a small portion of it and rinse your throat with the solution. Take care that the solution remains within your throat and does not reach your stomach. Rinse your throat for 5 minutes and repeat the procedure after a rest of 2 minutes. Ensure that the water remains lukewarm for effectiveness.
- Inhalation: Another common method of ridding yourself of viral throat infections is to inhale steam. Boil some water mixed with eucalyptus oil. When the water starts developing bubbles, take your face near it, cover it and the pot containing water with a dry towel and inhale the steam. This procedure is inconvenient for many people because inhalation results in sweating, but the result is perceptible. You must inhale steam for at least five minutes. Once you are done with inhalation, avoid taking cool fluids like cold water etc., else the effect would be reversed and your infection might get more severe.
- Take lots of fluids: Strange as it may sound, viral throat infection can also be treated by taking lots of hot fluids. The warm temperature helps in neutralising the viruses, while the fluids prevent the dehydration of the body. Take hot tea, coffee etc. when you have an infected throat.
- Drink hot milk and turmeric: Many mothers administer this solution to their kids to treat throat infections caused by viruses. This concoction is best taken before sleeping in the night. Turmeric has been found to carry several anti-microbial properties.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, you must avoid smoking to alleviate your viral throat infection.
- Use decongestants and nasal sprays: These substances make breathing easier by contracting the swollen mucous membranes. Nasal sprays also help relieve runny noses and post-nasal drips, which are so irritating and inconvenient to many. However, avoid administering this remedy to small children. Since these sprays contain synthetic drugs, it is advisable to stick to prescribed dosages for different age groups. Please also consult your ENT doctor before administering the nasal sprays to yourself or anybody else.