Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Vipin KackerYour feedback matters!
From last Friday (13.5. 16) after having lunch I have sensation of something stuck inside my lower throat, I've consulted ENT he checked and found nothing said OK but he said sometime if there inside throat small scratch would cause such type of stuck sensation so he gave me antibiotics for 5 days course I've consumed two days but no improvement please advise.
I am not able to sleep properly at night times, my age is 24, the person who sleeps beside me snores hardly, when ever I see him it self, oh my god today I am gonna die. Can you please help me in getting rod this. Thank you.
I am 23 years old, male, badly suffering from sinus (cold, headache etc.) from previous 10 years and addicted to citrizen and combiflame tablets. Please suggest me (quick and economic) only if there is permanent solution because am tired of experiments.(i can't live dying every second).
I am not sure if I am suffering from throat infection or cold. I am unable to swallow anything and my nose leaks too. Please help?
What I do if rain water goes in my ears. I don't have time to go for a doctor. What I can do at home? I feel headache in my head nd feel pain in my nose .plz help me.
Hello doctor, My 4 year old son have a branchial sinus in right cheek. What is the appropriate step I should take for his cure. Is that severe or medium severe.
Sir I am 56 year. My problems is closing of nose any side when I will sleep left or right side. I am smoking the cigrate since last 40 yes.
As per my CT Scan report, a well defined irregular minimally enhancing soft tissue density lesion in the right nasal cavity measuring 15 x 8 x 18 (AP x TS x CC) abutting the middle turbinate superiorly, inferior turbinate inferiorly and nasal septum medially. Minimal Mucosal thickening is seen in the right maxillary sinus. Minimal deviation of cartilaginous part of nasal septum to the left side. IMPRESSION: Right nasal polyp as described above – suggested clinical correlation. I am agd 68 and diabetic but in absolute control with tablets. Please advise if Polyp removal by operation is advised. I have no problems of pain or breathing problems, except that the right nose (just in the beginning) pains which reduces after some antibiotics. This happed twice in the last 1 month.
Hi I am 44 years old. My HbA1c is 6.8%. For last 15 days my fasting sugar level is between 95-110 and pp is between 105 to 130. I am not taking any medicine should I start taking medicine for diabetes? Some times I feel heaviness on head and dizziness whenever I think about my diabetes. Why it happens. Is it due to high uric acid in the body. My uric acid level is 7.0. Should I start medicine for uric acid, if yes please suggest me name.
I am 25yr male my problems when came cooling claimet my nose closed example when put the fan that time class my nose.
I am allergic to cold wind, changing weather, it gives me acute pain in head. My pain increases with any king of sharp smell or very loud sound. I have seen a new development of pain multiplies with the hangover since mornings if I drink much in the night. I had even sinusitis surgery 10 year back to get rid of the pain but no result. Please help.
I have a problem of phlegm coming out and staying in my throat once I spit it, it comes again . I have been using Romilast fr 1 nd a half month and have no improvements. I still have my problem. I have this problem for the past one year.
Hi I have breathing problem at night while sleeping, many a times I get up grasping for breath. I have had sinus problem since childhood. I also snore a lot. My neck has grown fat.
I am 36 year male when I swallow something I feel difficulties and my throat is little fatty pls help me.
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.