Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Vipin GoelYour feedback matters!
Is licking vagina of partner and putting tongue deep inside the vagina harmful for health? if it is harmful than what all precautions are required to have oral sex on female. Please advice.
I feel suffocated all of a sudden and feel my lungs are full of phlegm and when I cough I get don't get relived. Instead when I breathe I hear a whizzing sound. And my nose gets blocked and run. I am allergic to mould and take allegara when I sneeze alot.
I hv a bit stressful life and I have cervical pain near my collar bone n neck area. Hv a bit low on haemoglobin (9). And now hypothyroidism. I am mother to a 4 years old. Need advice on how to cure hypothyroidism naturally n whether I will hv to tk medicine always n forever?
My daughter has been diagnosed for Tuberculosis. She is on medication for the past three months. She had developed some glandular growth in her underarm. This growth seem to be increasing in size. Is it because of TB or she has to get a biopsy done for cancer? Please let me know as he is very scared and worried.
I a suffering from typhoid the last 3 weeks and I have stomach pain whenever. I serious can you suggest what should be done.
Hello doctor, My age 22 years old my wife 21 years old my wife is having pcod. When we are having intercourse sperm is coming fastly and mood out by for my wife ejaculation is not coming from 6months before she used to get and we both were satisfied now I am not able to satisfy. From 2 days she is getting pain n we had gap for 15 days. Any solution for my problem please help us. We both should be happy.
I am 39 year old and having problem pre ejuaction and erection problem in sex. Please advise reasons and solution.
How to be fit in summer what to eat and what to do how to make skin gorgeous what kind of fruit should we eat how many times should do exercise in a day?
I have kidney pain more pain for sometime and relief for sometime please give the medicine to relief permanently.
I have body pain and head ache n fever past three days. I am taking dolo 650 tablet yet fever isn't gone completely.
I'm man I work in shop sometime I have headache problem so tell me what the symptom of dengue virus.
She is suffering from pcos from long time. And she had completed her 1 month treatment of 3 month. And she had a 5 day period last month. Will you please tell me all the type of symptoms of getting better.
Diabetes is a condition where the blood sugar level rises in your body either due to less insulin level in the body or reduced sensitivity of the body to insulin. The foods you eat have a major role in controlling your blood sugar levels. You need to pick your foods wisely to prevent your blood sugar levels from spiking.
The various foods that you should be eating if you have diabetes are:
- Dark chocolate: chocolate contains good amounts of flavonoids that help in improving insulin sensitivity and limits food cravings. It also reduces your chances of heart attack.
- Blueberries: blueberries are rich in fiber that helps you in managing your blood sugar levels. They also contain anthocyanins that assist in regulating your blood sugar levels.
- Fish: fish is rich in omega 3 fatty acids that reduce inflammation in the body, thus reducing your chances of heart problems. Fish is also a good source of protein that helps you in feeling fuller.
- Olive oil: olive oil is rich in antioxidants that help in reducing your chances of heart diseases and diabetes.
- Oranges: make sure you eat plenty of oranges as they are rich in vitamin c and they reduce the risk of diabetes. You may also opt for broccoli or strawberries.
The various foods you should avoid are:
- White rice: white rice is a refined grain which, when consumed, tends to spike your blood sugar levels. You can instead opt for brown rice.
- Bananas: banana may contain vitamins and minerals, but are also rich in carbohydrates. Instead, opt for fruits like berries that are not only rich in fiber and antioxidants, but also have a low glycemic index.
- Sugary foods: the term sugary foods is used to describe foods such as pastries, cakes, and cookies. These foods are carbohydrate rich and do not contribute much in making the body healthy. Instead, replace them with natural foods such as chickpeas and peanuts.
- Dried fruit: various dried fruits contain a high concentration of sugar, which happens due to the dehydration process by which they are formed. So replace them with fresh fruits such as guava and peaches to control your blood sugar levels.
Amongst all other dry fruits, almonds and walnuts can be had in moderation as they contain essential fatty acids and do not affect blood sugars.