Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Vipin GoelYour feedback matters!
I am having lot of itching on my full body. It has no bad smell and after deep etching little blood comes our. I have consulted skin specialists and other doctors but no relief and this problem has been to me since last 2-3 years. Of and on it increases and decreases. I have recently consulted our Ayurveda Dr. He told that I have lower B-12 and got it checked and found that it is 5. Now he has advised me to go for B-12 injections. I want to know if lower B-12 can cause such deep itching. Also will this get cured with injections. What other issues can be linked to lower B-12 Please . Help me to understand and treat thanks
Hi, I have a cold and my nose won't stop running from past 15 days. I was taking chest on cold but cold and nose running only stopped for one days then next day again cold and nose start running.
I am having bleeding during stool. I have a burning sensation and while app pressure to eliminate. I think its bleeding from the lining of the anus. Cause in stool I can see the lining of the blood. It's not from internal bleeding. And there is little burning sensation in stomach. Please help me out.
Hi, I am 33 years old male, my rbs is 180 dl/mm. Am I diabetic, what precautions I should take? kindly advice.
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 week I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should I done?
I can't stay long time during intercourses. Within few strokes. Even the measurements not enough, I feel. Need your kind suggestions on above 2 issues natural way as well as others way. Thank you.
I am 20 years old male I have got cough for last two days and cold for last 1 week. Can you tell me what should I do?
I am suffering from abdominal pain everyday and even headache is always there. So please guide me what should I do.
Catching a cold once in a while is nothing to worry about, but needing to take sick leave every few weeks is a sign of low immunity. Immunity can be defined as our ability to fight infections. By eating right and making a few lifestyle changes, you can easily strengthen your immune system and lower your risk of catching infections. On that note, here are 10 ways to strengthen your immune system.
- Eat a balanced meal: Along with fruits and vegetables, your body also requires carbohydrates and proteins. Eating a balanced diet helps keep your blood sugar levels stable and allows your body to prioritize building your immune system over generating energy to perform normal tasks.
- Drink plenty of water: When you’re ill, fluids help transport nutrients to the infected area and flush out toxins from the same. Hence, it is important to stay hydrated in order to recover faster from an illness and to build your immune system.
- Probiotics: 80% of your immune system is located in the gut. Probiotics help the body produce more healthy gut bacteria. Thus, probiotics directly boost the immune system.
- A good night’s sleep: Ideally, a person should get 8 to 10 hours of sleep on a daily basis. While we are asleep, the body produces cytokines ad antibodies that are vital to a strong immune system. Depriving the body of this sleep can thus make us more susceptible to infections.
- Get some sun: While we put a lot of effort into protecting ourselves from the harmful UV rays of the sun, sunlight is also a rich source of vitamin D. Vitamin D helps protect us from a number of serious illnesses. Apart from sunlight we can also get vitamin D by adding cod liver oil, egg yolks and fatty fish to our diet.
- Quit sugar: Sugar is an immunosuppressant and hence cutting out added sugar from your diet can have a drastic effect on your immunity. Added sugar refers only to refined sugar in cubed, crystal or powdered form and not the natural sweetners in fruits.
- Exercise: Regular exercise improves blood circulation and boosts the production of antibodies. A healthy circulatory system combined with antibodies enables your body to fight infections in any part of your body.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol: Alcohol impairs the immune system and tobacco smoke weakens the body’s basic immune system. This holds true for both first hand and second hand smoke.
- Reduce stress: Stress increases the production of a hormone called cortisol. Cortisol suppresses the immune system and thus makes us more susceptible to illnesses.
- Prevent germs from spreading: Lastly, make simple things like washing your hands before eating and after coming home or using the toilet a habit. This prevents germs from spreading and entering our bodies.