Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Impotence
Treatment of Bladder Cancer
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod MalikYour feedback matters!
I am having yellow eyes for more than 4 days, I am having headache, my urine colour is yellow though I drink lots of water and I can eat food much this days.
I'm suffering from kidney stone and the pain is unbearable. I have taken several medicines but it didn't help me much, Doctors prefer me to have lots of water and I do. I drink lots of water still i'm facing the same problem. Is there any helpful medicine from people suffering from kidney stone?
I have single kidney since birth It is my FLY blood test report Uric acid is 10.9 And calcium is 10.74 Which is above normal range Please tell me what to do to control this And precautions for single kidney user Test Name Results Units Bio. Ref. Interval KIDNEY PANEL; KFT, SERUM (Spectrophotometry, Indirect ISE) Urea 27.00 mg/dL 17.00 43.00 Creatinine 1.00 mg/dL 0.67 - 1.17 Uric Acid 10.90 mg/dL 3.50 - 7.20 Calcium, Total 10.74 mg/dL 8.80 - 10.60 Phosphorus 3.79 mg/dL 2.40 - 4.40 Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP) 62 U/L 30 - 120 Total Protein 7.89 g/dL 6.40 - 8.30 Albumin 4.96 g/dL 3.50 - 5.20 A: G Ratio 1.69 0.90 - 2.00 Sodium 136.00 mEq/L 136.00 - 146.00 Potassium 4.80 mEq/L 3.50 - 5.10 Chloride 103.00 mEq/L 101.00 - 109.00.
I am 26 years old male I am facing uti problem from 2 years I hv checked up with many urologist but the result is not good In starting I used to feel burning sensation in my bladder but now I feel burning sensation in my penis foreskin too and pain too please tell me any ayurvedic treatment for this
Sir this is about my sister she is 49 years old and obese, 4 years ago she suffered from tumor in her right kidney and that kidney has been removed since then she is surviving with one kidney absolutely no problem. Last a week ago she developed breathless while walking even few steps and chest pain, immediately she rushed to the Dr. She had under gone all tests ECG, ECHO and treadmill which she cannot even walk for more then 56 min's. Based on this without any further discussions Dr's are asking directly to my sister are you ready for heart operation. Shall we go ahead. I request kindly give me an clear cut opinion whether operation is required or not.
Whenever my mom coughs she also urinates. What could be the reason. Even if she laughs se gets urinated.
My dad has stones in the kidney. Can you tell what type of food we should give him so that he maintains a good health. Till the operation is done.
She has problem in the rectum probably fissures or rectal prolapse / hemorrhoids she has a problem when she eats spicy food either there's no problem tell me what can happens in the future?
I am 18 years old male from last 4 days I am experiencing a teaser sensation or a little pressure in hairy pubic area above my penis while I urinate there is no other feeling like burning or pain and day before yesterday I had frequent urination but since than its normal but sensation us there.
After have a baby, she have losses skin problem in their private part, due to this she can't hold urine & if she laugh or jump or running then urine passed away. At the delivery time she had some stitches at private part. So please suggest if any surgery or solution available for the same.
Hello sir, I had done optical urethrotomy surgery last 25 days ago. Now I want to smoke and take alcohol. Can I smoke and take alcohol. What are the effects if I smoke.
My mother suffering from urine problem she goes 15 to 20 times in a day so please give me the suggestion how I help her.
I am suffering from pain in anus while sitting, Gas used to block, in night while sleeping there is huge gas formation which creates noise and unconfort. I used to take harad with castor oil half spoon at night. I was also suffering from bleeding piles 3-4 years before. However there is no bleeding piles as on date.
My age is 22 In recent years I have suffered from kidney stones, hopefully with the help of medicines I got rid of it At the time when I was suffering with that stones I felt so much pain inside my back, lower, abdominal area And also I felt stomach pain sometimes If ill drink some water or food it will calms down It was 3 years ago But from recent days I don't feel any pain regarding kidney stones But I feel pain in the upper stomach Again if I eat food or drink water immediately pain will go off Why it is happening.
Hello, I am suffering from kidney stone. I have done scanning and got. Stone forming size about 4-5 mm. What can I do? To washout kidney stone. Please give some suggestion.
I am 25 years old, I am getting very frequent urination and getting bad smell after urination. Kindly suggest me what I can do.
Sir my age is 24. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. From 1 and half year I have abdominal pain. I had abdominal ultrasound many times. It always shows normal study. I had 5 ultrasound with normal study. Then again I had MRI to detect cause, it also shows normal study. Then at last I had CT with contrast to detect cause. It shows left renal calculi of 3 mm. Sir doctor gave me some medicine and ask me to drink more water than usual. Then I continued course more than 4 month but pain was increased .so before few days I again had my Ultrasound of abdomen in the hope that the stone might be visible on that .again it shows normal study. Sir some people says that go for xray of abdomen, it will detect stone. Should I go for xray?
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate Juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural Celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva Ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.