Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Impotence
Treatment of Bladder Cancer
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod MalikYour feedback matters!
I have a back pain upper right on my shoulder its been a while I take medicine till it does not go away. And they said its a suspected gall stone or kidney stone can you help me give idea.
I am 23 years old girl 2 weeks back I got severe fever I consulted doctor he did urine test and said I had urine infection and suggested me with medicine and said me to drink lots of eater now I am ok nut I am suffering from severe back neck and waist pain is it due to antibiotics or due to infection plzz help me.
I am 7 months hydronephrosis in left kidney of fetus is it serious problem does it usually comes to male or female fetus.
Whether diabetics patient can take milk and taking the milk in the night will increase the urination.Please tell sir.
I having stone pain very badly in my side stomach what should o do for this to relief from the pain. Please advise me fast as possible.
Anal fissures are the small tears formed in the anal lining. They are also known as anal ulcers. An anal fissure causes a lot of pain and bleeding during your bowel movements. Usually a fissure heals automatically in a few days time. It can be treated with simple home remedies as well.
- You can suffer from an anal fissure if you pass hard and large stools.
- Also strained childbirth or suffering from violent spells of diarrhea might get you an anal fissure.
- Chronic constipation may also be cause of a fissure.
- Other rare causes may be anal cancer, HIV, tuberculosis or herpes.
Individuals of all age groups can suffer from anal fissures. It is not a very serious problem and heals on its own in a few weeks. Although it can heal itself, there are certain treatments which can help relieve the pain you get from an anal fissure.
An anal fissure has quite a lot of symptoms for you to understand what you are suffering from:
- There will be a very visible tear around the anal region. You will be able to spot the tear on the skin very easily.
- A small lump of skin may form next to the tear.
- When you will be undergoing your bowel movements, you will feel a very sharp pain in the anal region.
- You will find spots of blood on the stool passed.
- You will also feel a burning or an itching sensation in the anal region.
Although most fissures do not require treatment, there are a few remedies that will help cure them faster:
- Stool softeners: You get certain medicines at the chemist, which are known for their stool softening functions. These stool softeners help to soften the hard stools and initiates smooth bowel movements.
- Eat fibrous foods: Eat foods rich in fiber like fruits, whole grain cereals, raw vegetables, etc.
- Take warm baths: Take a bath in warm water as it relaxes your anal muscles, helps to relieve irritation in the region, and increases blood flow in the anorectal region.
- Use ointment: Apply nitroglycerin ointments and topical pain relievers to promote blood flow to the anal region and to relieve discomfort from the region respectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.
Hi, I am 26 year old male. Whenever I done up with urination, its dripping when I thought its over and couldn't control that drip sometimes.
Give me suggestion for kidneys failure person, stopped urine, so can you pls tell. Me. What he can do.
Sir, I'm facing little uneasy while I go to stool excretion. I'm getting pain at Anus. Can you please suggest me something to be out of this pain?
Good morning. My daughter is 6 years old and in first standard, she has problem of frequently urine (20 to 25) per day. What should we do?
I got hit in the back kidney area yesterday and I feel mild to moderate pain there till now :(could it be something serious in my kidney? Do I need to go to the doctor or just wait longer. Am worried that it might affect my kidney.
Mujhe kuch 8 to 10 months se toilet baar baar aa raha hai burning sensation while passing urine, frequency is very low also ma phele ignore kar raha tha par ab mane 15 days phele apne family Dr. Ko dikhaya unhone bola kindney ma infection ho gya hai jayada masturbating ke bejhe se unhine 3 days ke medicine de phele me 15 min ma he jase he water piya so 3 se 4 times chala jata tha par unke medicine kha kar mujhe kuch days notice kiya 30 se 45 min ma 2 se 3 baar phir mane Aligarh Dr. Ko dikhaya unhone kuch test likha 1. USG ABDOMEN 2.HB TCL DLC ESR 3.BLOOD SUGAR (R) 4. URINE R/M REPORT 1. NORMAL 2. NORMAL 3. NORMAL 4.URINE R/M VOLUME -25 ML COLOUR -LIGHT YELLOW APPEARANCE- TURBID CHEMICAL EXAMINATION PH-6.5 SUGAR -NIL PROTEIN - NIL SPEC. GRAVITY- 1.020 MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION PUS CELLS - 1-2 /hpf RBC -S - NIL. /hpf EPTHELIAL CELL -2-3. /hpf Unhone bolo urine ma infection ho gya hai 7 days ke medicine de unhone Par ussa mujhe aur jayada toilet aane laga hai wahe phele ke tarah 15 min ma se 1 se 2 baar aur lagta rehta hai toilet aa raha hai hamesa Unhone jo medicine de Tab - Percin (Prulifloxacin tablet 600 mg) Cap- RABELT D (Rabeprazole sodium (Enteric coated) Tab-Zincovit Tab- pyrium 200 And alkasol Par essa mujhe koi fayada nahi ho raha Is that any serious problem.
I was having fever and lower left back pain and diagnosed with multiple renal calculi of 6 mm largest. Today in morning while urinating a small stone came out after some pain while urinating, I am having cold flum and fatigue too, do kidney stones cause fatigue, is any further tests required.
Doctor I have burning micturition for 3 weeks and I went nearby Hosp for my copper t removal so I have done pap smear, hvs ,urine culture . Others are normal but result of pap smear shows inflammatory smear .what does it means.
I am having whitish urine what could be the reason. But if I drink more water I am having a dark yellowish coloured urine.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure that patients of kidney disease go through in order to replace a non functioning kidney with a live one that is healthy and functions well. Other methods to treat this disease also include dialysis, which basically is an artificial way of doing what our kidneys are designed to do. When dialysis does not work, many doctors recommend a kidney transplant. A replacement or donated kidney can come from a living donor or a non-living donor. This new kidney will mostly work towards keeping the blood clean, which is a function that stops when the old and diseased kidneys fail.
So, here's a list of five essential facts that you need to keep in mind if you are looking at a kidney transplant:
- Donors: While there are living and non-living donors, the doctor will have to ensure that your donor is someone who has no medical history of complications, kidney disease or any other medical condition like diabetes or hypertension. Also, the donor would have to have two proper functioning kidneys. Further, one of the most important factors is the blood group. The blood group of the donor and the patient must match for the transplant to be possible.
- Procedure: During the surgery, the patient will be under general anesthesia. The surgeon will make an incision in the lower abdomen area and the blood vessels of the new kidney will be connected surgically with the vein and iliac artery of the patient. Thereafter, any excess fluid will be drained before wrapping up the surgery.
- Rejection: The patient's body may also reject the kidney. The immune system of the patient may mistake the new kidney as an attacking body and its natural defenses may work against it, which will lead to complications. For this, doctors usually prescribe immunosuppressant medicines that will help in preventing such an eventuality.
- Longevity: While a living donor's kidney may last longer, a non-living donor's kidney will not enjoy such a long life. In such cases, a second transplant can be conducted.
- Diet: After the transplant, the patient will be required to go through a number of measures like coughing to show that the lungs are clear, as well as administration of fluids and some amount of examination and dialysis. Also, the patient will have to have a special diet that includes raw fruits and vegetables, and plenty of non-fat dairy ingredients.
A kidney transplant is a major operation that can change your lifestyle in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.