Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod GuptaYour feedback matters!
What should we have to eat a women of above 35 age and suffering from high urea and high bp and high sugar?
So what is the problem in young people?
Usually you people are very sensitive now days you can't come out from depressions in fact depression depress your entire system resulting in a syndrome. Which is almost untreatable.
You are leading a life full of fantasies unnatural diets a lot of narcotics and sleepless nights.
So do you really want to overcome of it?
You should because it will ruin your entire system
So what should you do.
1. Correct your diet. Cut off salt, intake fruits veggies, home baked items are best for you.
2. Do exercise routinely.
3. Through all those unnecessary things out of your life which make you sleepless of correct them.
4. Narcotics like cigarettes alcohol Gutka tobacco are very harmful.
5. Limit the use of electronics like phones laptops.
6. Take a good sleep and stay away from stress beat it before it lead you.
The available evidence suggests that all adults with high blood pressure readings that are consistently greater than 135/80 mm Hg benefit from tighter control of risk factors associated with diabetes for prevention of coronary heart disease.
What is ayurvedic medicine for portal hypertension? Having edema, fluctuating BP diastolic always go high. gastric issues are also frequent. Need to know medicine for same. presently taking, punarvana mandir, chandraprabha vati, 2 3 more medicines unable to remember names.
How can we control the cholesterol level to prevent from heart disease? What r the things should be avoided & what should we eat to control cholesterol?
Ge sir/madam, I had bp problem but d Few day before my BP was normal but from day I taste everything I ate as salty. Is it either due to bp or weakness or anything Else.
I am fed up with sweating. A short workout make sweat comes. I think its hypertension. What should I do?
My father has a high blood pressure 170 / 80 and recently his left side mouth not in normal shape it's turned to 140 degree so what is happen with him. And what should we do? I need facial exercise guide and diet. I mean his left side face might paralyzed.
My moms age is 45 and she is having diabetes she is also suffering from cholesterol and also problem of blood pressure what should she do to control all this things?
Was hospitalised last week for stomach infection. . Came hone on sunday . Med. Given for next 10 days. Ct scan and sonography report normal. Good bowel and urine . Eating good now. Recent checkup to the doctor. Told that still infection is there and so there is swelling in the intestine because of the infection. Pain is lesser than before. So when the pain will go.
I started jump rope week back. But now my chest pains when I take deep breath. I have neither asthma problem nor smoke.
I am suffering whistling and sounds in my ears from last two months. Doctor said it is due to weakness of nerves due to high bp that is 140/80. Kindly suggest some remedy.
I am 30 year old and my BP is in border condition I, e 140. What should I eat to reduce BP or any medication is required to reduce please help me.
In Ayurveda, the heart or Hridaya is most vital since it is the organ that is responsible for enabling proper circulation of blood all over the body while governing your emotions so as to keep you fit and energetic. When it comes to the development of heart ailments, a highly stressful lifestyle, and poor eating habits are considered to be the main culprits of heart diseases or Hrudroga. As a consequence, these causes bring about the hardening of the arteries, leading to problems like angina (ruja) and angio-obstruction (vata dosa). Factors like high blood pressure, heredity, diabetes, smoking and high cholesterol make you predispose to developing problems of the heart.
How does Ayurveda help?
Ayurveda offers safe and innovative preparations for the handling of heart diseases. Plants like garlic, Arjuna, cinnamon and their preparations are used for treating heart ailments. Depending on individual cases, certain very effective natural preparations are recommended by a practitioner of Ayurveda along with lifestyle changes like:
1. Getting rid of stress - When it comes to the heart, Ayurveda propounds a holistic approach in the treatment of this organ, which encompasses both physical and emotional considerations. Herbal formulations that contain ingredient like Ashwagandha are known to reduce tension in the mind as well as the body while strengthening the heart muscle.
2. Eating right - Developing the habit of correct eating is vital for improving heart health. According to Ayurveda, the ideal food portion should be one that fits into the cups of your palms. Having meals three times a day at fixed timings can help in training your digestive system to not only anticipate but also digest the food consumed. For stimulating a slow digestion salt, ginger and lime can be consumed.
3. Removing Ama (arterial plaque) from your body - For enabling a proper functioning of the heart regular cleaning of the internals is recommended as per Ayurvedic teaching so as to flush out the arterial plaque that gets accumulated in your blood vessel. From eating a high fiber diet and drinking lukewarm water to going to sleep by 10pm, Ayurvedic treatment of the heart consists of these recommendations.
4. Exercising regularly - The key to a good heart health is exercising regularly but in moderation. In this context, Ayurveda believes in the concept of Balaardh, which is exercising to about 50% of your capacity. This reduces instances of strains and injuries received due to exercising. Walking for about half an hour every day is considered to be a great metabolism booster as well and it brings about an improvement of the heart.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: How to Control Hair Loss Through Ayurveda?