Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vinni SandhuYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, Its been three years of our marriage, earlier we were not trying for baby for three years now my wife has gain stomach size, now we are trying for baby from last 4 months and she is not able to conceive kindly suggest some measures so that she gets pregnant and is it normal or not. Thank you please help me. Japneet Age -27.
After baby my weight loss, before marriage my weight 45, I cant understand what should I do. Gain weight easy, I am eating non veg and fat food, infect I consulted doctor she told me drink beer I ll drink but no effect my body, please help me.
How often its safe to take emergency contraceptive pills (eg- ipill or unwanted 72). If my partner take a ipill today and after 3 months again we had unprotected sex and again if she takes emergency contraceptive pill, is it ok? Does it affects her heath? After how much duration we can take these kind of pills so that it should not affect her health. Is there any side effects of such pills. Please advise.
I am a 20 year old. My boyfriend and I had a little intimacy but I think his penis touched my labia. My next period is on 17th may. Should I take unwanted 72? If so then what effect will it have on my periods?
I am 33 years old female I have lower leg pain about 3 years I take medicine but no relax my ankle area and foot swollen and I am not walk. Actually I take birth control pills about 5 years. please advice.
Hi since 2 cycles my blood flow is nill and only red colour in urine what is that actually says? Pls help me out.
Eat a high-fiber diet:
Consuming a diet that is high in fiber and rich in whole grains, vegetables, legumes, and fruits can improve your digestive health" a high-fiber diet helps to keep food moving through your digestive tract, making you less likely to get constipated" adding that a high-fiber diet can also help you prevent or treat various digestive conditions, such as diverticulosis, hemorrhoids, and irritable bowel syndrome. In addition, it can help you achieve or maintain a healthy weight.
Get insoluble and soluble fiber:
It is important to consume both types of fiber, which each help your digestive system in different ways" insoluble fiber, also known as roughage, can't be digested by the body and therefore helps add bulk to the stools, soluble fiber draws in water and can help prevent stools that are too watery" good sources of insoluble fiber include wheat bran, vegetables, and whole grains; get soluble fiber from oat bran, nuts, seeds, and legumes.
Limit foods that are high in fat:
In general, fatty foods tend to slow down the digestive process, making you more prone to constipation. But since it is important to get some fat in your diet, adams says that pairing fatty foods with high-fiber foods can make them easier on your digestive system.
Choose lean meats:
Protein is an essential part of a healthful diet, but fatty cuts of meat can lead to uncomfortable digestion. When you eat meat, select lean cuts, such as pork loin and skinless poultry.
Incorporate probiotics into your diet:
Probiotics are the healthy bacteria naturally present in your digestive tract. They help keep the body healthy by combating the effects of a poor diet, antibiotics, and stress, in addition, probiotics can enhance nutrient absorption, help break down lactose, strengthen your immune system, and possibly even help treat irritable bowel syndrome. Adams recommends that people eat good sources of probiotics, such as low-fat yogurt or kefir, on a daily basis.
Eat on schedule:
Consuming your meals and snacks on a regular schedule can help keep your digestive system in top shape. Aim to sit down for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks around the same time each day.
Stay hydrated. Drinking plenty of water is good for your digestive health. Water in your digestive system helps dissolve fats and soluble fiber, allowing these substances to pass through more easily.
Skip the bad habits:
Smoking and avoid excessive caffeine and alcohol. Liquor, coffee, and cigarettes can interfere with the functioning of your digestive system, and lead to problems like stomach ulcers and heartburn.
" regular exercise helps keep foods moving through your digestive system, reducing constipation" says adams. And exercise can help you maintain a healthy weight, which is good for your digestive health. Make it a point to work regular exercise into your weekly schedule.
Too much stress or anxiety can cause your digestive system to go into overdrive. Find stress-reducing activities that you enjoy and practice them on a regular basis.
My sister has taken for Caesarean aged 24 and after 11 days of this she has severe black motion plzzz tell me about this and I a m thankfully to you.
Am 29 year old. Got aborted at 23 weeks of my pregnancy 15 days back due to fetus abnormality. How soon can I get pregnant again? How many days I need to take rest? Can me n my husband be in sex contact with each other?
Hello Doctor My girlfriend age is 22 yr. We had sex on her 7th day and took unwanted 72. The month before month she also took same. Her period date 7-8 but now it's 28 and she didn't get period. We check 2 time with prega news in morning once at 15-oct and second at 23oct but both was negative. What should do in this case? Please Help!
Are you pregnant and planning on having a natural childbirth? There are several things to keep in mind when considering a natural childbirth. Natural birth involves no interventions and drugs and you need to prepare well for it. Here are some important tips you should follow, if you want to have a natural childbirth:
- Choose a birth environment of your choice: You should choose a safe place for giving birth. Many women feel more secure at home and prefer it as the place for giving birth, while some choose a hospital.
- Choose a care provider you trust: It is important for you to choose a trustworthy care provider, who will make you feel at ease and will pay respect to your wishes. In the case of giving birth in a hospital, you can opt for hiring a doula.
- Prepare your body: It is important to prepare your body physically before natural childbirth. Pregnancy is quite exhausting and makes you want to refrain from activities, but you should walk for some time every day to keep fit. Keeping your body in good shape will help you with stamina during delivery.
- Ice Game: You can play the ice game with your partner. It is a game designed to give you a glimpse of how to handle labor pain. This is more of an assessment, meant for giving you an idea about coping with pain of contractions. This method is also ideal for learning to deal with pain.
- Educate yourself: It is important for you to read a lot about pregnancy. You should read from the Internet and also from books and stories related to natural childbirth.
- Be positive: It is very important for you to maintain a positive state of mind, prior to your natural childbirth. You need to be determined and strong and reiterate to yourself that you are strong and will be able to cope with the process.
- Coping strategies: Learn about various coping strategies. Keeping your jaw relaxed, horse lips, and low moaning are some strategies you can try.
- Avoid cervical checks: Try avoiding cervical checks as much as possible, as they are not always a progressive measure. You do not have to be too much focused on dilation numbers.
- Prepare your partner: Your partner also has to play an important role during your childbirth. You should make him learn all the major facts regarding natural childbirth and let him know about your expectations and hopes for labor.
- Change positions during labor: You should try different positions during labor, and not think of being silly.
It is also important for you to get rid of preconceived ideas of natural childbirth from your mind. The process is different in different women, and you must embrace it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.