Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinita TiwariYour feedback matters!
Vaginal rejuvenation is a surgical procedure or technique where the inner and outer muscles and structures around the vagina are surgically tightened. Remember that the vagina and surrounding tissues are composed of muscles and elastic tissue. With age and the process of childbirth, these go through a lot of changes. This could lead to changes in the way a woman experiences sex and improve her urinary function. All of this can affect overall health, both physically and emotionally.
Vaginal rejuvenation as a surgery helps to restore muscle tone, improve control and strength. It not just increases sexual pleasure, but can also relieve urinary incontinence.
Ideal candidates: Now, there are specific women who would benefit from this. They are:
- Women who desire a more youthful appearance and improved functioning of the vulva and vaginal areas.
- Women with weakened muscle tone and strength. This could be result of aging, trauma, genetics, or childbirth. In these women, the vaginal tissues are stretched and therefore have less tone and strength and poor control. The sexual experience may be less than satisfactory because of the laxity of these tissues.
Options: Rejuvenation of the vagina can begin with a nonsurgical option and progress to gradually invasive modes.
- The first option would be the Kegel exercise. This involves conscious effort on the woman to hold her breath and consciously control the pelvic floor muscle contractions. This can be done anywhere and often yields wonderful results.
- The second option is the laser wherein a beam of fractional laser light is used to heat the vaginal tissues to about 60 to 70 degrees Celsius. This increased heat causes neocollagenesis, which is the production of new collagen that is firmer and more elastic. The result is growth of a thicker, more youthful vaginal lining.
- The next option would be surgical where the vaginal tissues are surgically manipulated to remove excess, redundant tissue, or shaped to improve cosmetic appearance. This is often required if the pelvic floor muscles have separated. These exercises need to be followed up with Kegel for long-lasting results.
- Increases friction during sexual intercourse
- Improves control over vaginal tissues and muscles
- Improves sexual satisfaction
- Improves cosmetic appearance of the vaginal area
- Reduces internal and external vaginal diameters
- Strengthens the pelvic floor, and can also help relieve urinary incontinence
What to expect?
- This procedure may not be covered by insurance
- Get yourself in safe hands and be clear on what to expect. Expectation mismatch can be a big disappointment post-surgery, and there is nothing much that can be done about that aspect. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
sometimes I drink neem juice and it stops periods pain somewhat. I had pcod before 5 months. Will neem juice develops pcod.
She is suffering from pcos from long time. And her 1 month of the 3 month treatment has been Completed. So how do she know that she is getting better. She had period of 5 days last month. please tell me the all symptoms of getting better.
Hello doctors i'm a 8th month pregnant now. Last time when I met my doctor she suggested me to do exercises at home. I started doing n one of my family members told me not to do now as the baby is delicate in 8th month. I'm in a confusion now. 2) can I go out for shopping now? as I need to buy baby related things. Pls help me from this confusion:(
Menorrhagia is a condition that is marked by heavy menstrual bleeding during the monthly menstrual cycles. Most women have a unique bleeding pattern during that time of the month with the flow going up and down over the first few days. Yet, for many women, the bleeding becomes consistently heavy during all the days of the period, during which the period itself may get extended by a few days. If this pattern continues to occurs, one must get it checked out by a doctor at the earliest. Here are a few ways in which this condition may be treated.
Factors considered during treatment: Before the treatment starts, and during the diagnosis stage, the doctor will take a look at a number of factors so that the correct form of treatment may be prescribed to the patient. To begin with, the doctor will take a complete medical history of the patient, including the family history to ascertain whether or not there may be a genetic problem at play. Further, the future childbearing plans of the patient will also be taken into consideration in such cases so that the treatment method does not hinder such plans. Also, the doctor will also try and understand the effect of the symptoms of this condition before prescribing any particular medication and surgery.
- Medication: Iron supplements and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines will be prescribed for the patient to bring down the level of inflammation and restore the production of blood, which will make up for the rapidly flowing blood from the body. This will also prevent the risk of anemia (Learn how anemia affects the human health). Oral contraceptives, tranexamic acid, oral progesterone and hormonal therapy can also help in such cases.
- Dilation and curettage: This procedure is also known as D&C, and it basically helps in dilation or opening up of the cervix so that the doctor may suction the tissue from the uterine lining. This tissue is usually known to bring about excessive bleeding.
- Uterine artery embolisation: This is a procedure which shrinks any existing fibroids that may be the cause behind excessive bleeding. In this procedure, the uterine arteries are blocked and the blood supply to the same is cut off so that the fibroids do not get a chance to grow and cause unnecessary pressure that may lead to excessive bleeding.
- Hysterectomy: This is a surgical procedure that removes the cervix as well as the uterus (You can learn more about infections of the Uterus), and is usually the last resort followed by most doctors. In such cases, the doctor will first ascertain whether or not you plan to have any children in the future. Additionally, the ovaries may also be removed if the condition has spread too much to be contained sufficiently.
I am 38 and my girlfriend is 37 years old we had unprotected sex first time on 7th day of her periods she was clear no bleeding , but immediately within one hr she had I pill (contraceptive pill) , after 15 days she had bleeding which was for one day and slight abdominal pain now she is fine but is it had I pill didn't work and she will get pregnant? Please help.
We married for 3 and half years as advised we done IVF the egg retrieved on 11th October and embryo transferred on 14th October. Pregnancy confirmed by blood test on 26th October. We went for 1st sonography on 11th November but they said the child growth after 6 weeks seems 5 week and cardiac activity absent. My wife got totally upset. Doctor said have another sonography session after 10 days. Till date no bleeding. We are worried kindly advice.
Im 28 years old. I'm getting severe pain during periods why this has been happening please advise me any pain relief remedies.
We have often heard that prevention is better than cure. After all, who would want to spend time being sick, if it can be avoided and no day ever needs to be a wash out. Well, it can be said that as long as a person is willing to put in a little effort, there can be dividends in the form of not having to pay multiple visits to the doctor. Let’s find out how exactly to go about practising preventive health care.
- Quit smoking: As it says on the packets of cigarettes, it has been proven beyond any shadow of doubt that smoking is injurious to health. As a matter of fact, the habit of smoking can not only lead to cancer as it is most commonly associated with, but also result in other ill conditions and diseases. Quitting smoking is indeed the most important tenet of preventive health.
- Sleep well: Many people think that the practice of sleeping enough for adequate health is overrated, but it is just so very important. A number of people are putting their health in jeopardy in the long run by not making the right choice of prioritising sleep over other activities. There are various risks a person exposes himself or herself to by not getting enough sleep. Inadequate sleep does not provide the body with the amount of rest that is needed for it to repair, heal and start afresh.
- Cut down on alcohol: Alcohol is something that is enjoyable as long as the limits regarding the consumption of it are maintained. A general rule is that no man should be having more than two drinks a day and a woman should not go beyond a drink. When these limits are not paid heed to, the risk of some life threatening diseases such as cancers as well as liver cirrhosis spikes.
- Follow proper diet and exercise: While it is true that degeneration of the joints of a person over the course of time is an inevitability, there is a lot that can be done by a person who wants to avoid the prospect of having his or her quality of life compromised by arthritis. Following a strict diet, avoiding fast food and drinking plenty of water helps in keeping yourself healthy. Similarly regular workout and exercising prevents a person from being overweight, which makes a substantial difference in fighting arthritis! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Hi I am 38 years old we are planning for 2nd baby please give us reply i have to concern to the doctor first or what can we do
I had iui on 14 th of this month from yesterday light bleeding was there today bleeding increase blood clots there I am depressed. Is it normal period. But my actual date is 4 th Feb.
It's 6 months after pregnancy and I have gained a lot of weight. As i'm the only one to take care of my baby and other household, i'm not able to take care towards my weight and time for workouts. Please suggest me some simple daily follow able method to cut down some fat and get back to normal figure.
21st june is my 1st day of my last periods date, on 25th june over my periods, then on 5th july I start intercourse with my partner then on 7th july ,9th july ,11th july 15th july .SO MY QUESTION IS THIS .IS I AM present. I AM PLANNING FOR BABY.
सेक्स मे चरम सुख प्राप्ति का उचित समय
अक्सर पुरुषों-महिलाओं की चाहत रहती है कि सेक्स में चरम सुख तक कैसे, कब और किस तरकीब से पहुंचा जाए। तो इंडियन सूत्र लाया है आपका जवाब बस चंद शब्दों में-
एक ताजा सर्वे में यह पता चला है कि शनिवार को रात 11 बजे से पहले किए गए 23 मिनट के सेक्स से लोगों को चरम आनंद की प्राप्ति हुई। सर्वे में सामने आया कि अधिकतर पार्टनर सेक्स संबंध वीकेंड में बनाना पसंद करते हैं।
सर्वे में शामिल आधे लोगों का यह भी कहना है कि वह सप्ताह में एक बार पार्टनर के साथ शारीरिक संबंध बनाना पसंद करेंगे। सर्वे में 2000 लोग शामिल हुए जिनमें करीब 65 फीसदी लोगों ने शारीरिक संबंध के लिए रात 10 बजे से 11 बजे के समय को चुना।
जबकि मात्र 6 फीसदी लोगों ने सुबह 7 से 8 बजे के बीच हमबिस्तर होने की चाहत रखी। इस सर्वे में पाया गया कि औसतन ब्रिटीश चरम सुख प्राप्त करने से पहले पार्टनर के साथ फोरप्ले करना पसंद करते हैं।
तो आप भी अपनाएं ये नुस्खा और बन जाएं अपनी पत्नी के लिए 'मिस्टर पर्फेक्ट पार्टनर'।
I got married 1 months before. My marriage is love cum arranged marriage. And we plan for our baby after 1 year so that we are doing our intercourse with safe and using Condoms only. But that one is not working all time so wen just want suggestions about pills that prevent pregnancy and without any side effects. So recommends as good birth control pill which is not harmful to both of us.
I have consulted a psychiatrist and am pregnant taking arip mt 5 and qutipin 25 is it low dosage. Doc told it will not affect child.
Hi Doctor, I am 29 year old and currently having heavy bleeding like periods but my last date was 20 july, so please advise what to do now. I have a 5 month old baby.
As the winters are approching, most of us tend to find ourselves drawn to anything that’s going to warm up our insides. Understandably, a refreshing, tall glass of water doesn’t make upto the list in terms of what we think is going to help us withstand the cold .however drinking water is just as important in Winter as it is in Summer.
Want to know how????? ............ well Here’s the ans!!!!!
With the lower temperature outside, there’s no doubt most of us can be found inside near a heater, or rugged up in 2-3 layers of clothing. While we may not be perspiring in 35 degree heat, this warm environment can still be very dehydrating for our bodies and skin.So By drinking 8 glasses of water a day,we can ensure that our bodies are well hydrated and also our skin soft and supple naturally.
but Maintaining our body temperature and keeping us cool isn’t the only purpose of drinking water. Our bodies are 60 – 80% water and we use water every time we move, eat, breath, have a bowel movement etc. Keeping up your water intake in winter is just as beneficial (and necessary) for your health and comfort as it is in the warmer months.
Light, fresh salads and juices tend to be back of mind once winter arrives as the cooler months make a lot of us crave richer foods – creamy curries, cheesy pastas and decadent chocolate treats sound familiar? With an increase of these more complex foods in our system, our bodies need water to assist with digestion. To avoid digestion problems and to truly enjoy your wintery treat, your body needs more water than what these foods can provide alone.
By not drinking enough water, your body interprets this as there being limited water available in the environment you’re in. It therefore takes action and begins to limit its abilities in order to survive. As a result, you may find it difficult to concentrate or generally perform at your usual standard. When your body is getting enough water however, you will find yourself operating at your best!
Whilst it may not be as inviting to reach for a cool glass of water when it’s cold outside, don’t think you need it any less!!!!!!