Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vinita SarbhaiYour feedback matters!
Requesting for a quick and confirm response. I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 27th August and she had ipill (ecp) after 6 hours of Intercourse. After 4 days i.e. On 1st September she started bleeding and the bleeding continued for 4 days. We have done four home urine pregnancy test and the results came NEGATIVE. All the tests were done after 21 days of Intercourse. We even did a BHCG test on 17th October which was exactly 7 weeks after unprotected sex. The result was <1.20. I have two questions. please help me out. 1st. Is she pregnant or do we have to worry about pregnancy? 2nd: no bleeding has taken place after September. Why? please help us out.
Dear sir/madam We married 25 feb 2016. Her period date is 23 feb. But period is not come yet. I have taken all precaution. No question of pregnancy. What should I do. I'm very tentionised. What reason of it. Before marriage she have in time period pls help me.
My friend had sex with his girl friend 1 week back. They not used condom. Aftrt sex that girl had nowill pill (ipill. Is there any chance to get pregnancy? Please tell me some other technique to avoid pregnancy.
Lifestyle is the Key:
- Eat well
- Sleep well
- Exercise/ walk
- Be nice- to yourself and people around you
These interventions alone can help people with migraines, insomnia, certain patients with anxiety/ depression, memory issues; help prevent strokes, heart attacks, diabetes, hypertension; improve control of seizures, if you have epilepsy; improve tremors with parkinson's; help patients with multiple sclerosis, and reduce the economic burden of healthcare, amongst other things.
I am 15 year old, 10th standard girl but I still not started menstruation cycle Kindly advise is there any problem later stage?
Dependent Personality Disorder
Dependent personality disorder (dpd) is one of a cluster of disorders defined by symptoms of anxiety and fear. The specific, identifying symptoms include:
- being emotionally dependent on others; feeling they can’t take care of themselves
- investing a lot of time and effort in trying to please significant people
- displaying clingy, passive and needy behavior
- avoiding disagreements for fear of losing approval and support
- experiencing separation anxiety and intense fear of abandonment
- finding it hard to be alone
- putting the needs of others before their own
- tolerating mistreatment and abuse for fear of disapproval and abandonment
- being crushed, and feeling helpless, when relationships end – and forming new relationships as soon as possible
- being unable to make even the simplest decision without the input and reassurance of others
- rarely taking the initiative
- avoiding personal responsibility
- avoiding responsible jobs and careers that require independent, autonomous functioning
- being over-sensitivity to criticism
- feeling negative and pessimistic; expecting to disappoint and fail
- having low self esteem and lacking confidence, including a belief that they are unable to care for themselves.
- The cause of disorder is still unclear, and probably includes both a genetic and environmental component. Some researchers have speculated that it could be linked to an authoritarian or overprotective parenting style – which acts as a trigger for a genetic predisposition.
Treatment is usually initially sought for some other problem or concern – such as feeling overwhelmed – so that they can’t cope with life. Also, sufferers will often have a mood disorder so they seek help for depression or anxiety at first.
The normal treatment for this particular disorder is counselling or psychotherapy. However, the emphasis is short term therapy so the person doesn’t form a dependency – and then look to the counsellor to take care of them. Prognosis with support is generally good.