Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinita Arora
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Vinita AroraYour feedback matters!
Hi, There are fine wrinkles under my eyes. Is there any way to naturally cure them. I need to work long hours in front of computer. Eyesight is -4 around for both eyes. Is this the reason?
Something is closing my eye for lightly and it will not enable me to see objects accurately and patiently.
Do lipoma or neurofibroma need any treatment. Or it can be okie even without treatment. Its causing no symptoms.
I have desk job on computer I feel my vision is bluring after I worked finish. I want ro reduce I number with any eye drops. Can you suggest me any eye drop for reduce my eye number.
My friend facing a problem of eye sight even if he consult eye specialist and have a little headache problem, how to overcome this.
Hi. Want to ask an Ophthalmologist about treatment of divergent squint in my 5 years old son which wasn't there at birth, but started after 2 years of age (during this there is history of sharp object injury on upper lateral side of eyelid happened which wasn't much serious as such). What would you recommend. Thanks in advance.
A person is said to have great vision more in the metaphorical way than in the literal sense. However, having both is just so important, especially as the ability to see reduces as a person gets older. Old age comes with its own set of problems, and vision loss is one of them. If kept in check from an early age, however, vision loss can be deferred indefinitely.
- While a person's eyesight is likely to deteriorate over the course of his life, there is a lot which can be done in an effort to make sure that this is not the case. To start with, it makes good sense to be regular with eye check-ups. After a person attains the age of sixty, he or she should have a doctor take a look at his or her eyes on a yearly basis. There is no point trying to conserve eye sight if a person is too late in taking corrective action. By paying a visit to the ophthalmologist, a person will get to know the exact problem that he is suffering from.
- A good diet which is rich in the nutrients which improve a person's eye sight does go a very long way in the long run. A person should make sure that is diverse enough to take care of the needs of a person and should include grapefruit, strawberries as well as berries and nuts.
- One of the main things which can be done in order to preserve the health of a person's eyes until he or she reaches an advanced age is to stop smoking in all forms. As a matter of fact, tobacco leads to cyanide entering the blood stream and this does a lot of damage to the eyes. In fact, quite a few irreversible conditions of the eye are caused due to this.
- Exercise is said to be good for a person at any age for a variety of reasons and it is really good for even the eyes, though the link may not be immediately so clear. It reduces the risk of age related degeneration by up to 70 per cent!
- What is really interesting about a person's eyes is that they can be signs of trouble in other parts of the body. For example, if a person has blurry vision, they should get checked for diabetes. Also, eyes which do not produce enough natural lubrication can show a risk of rheumatoid arthritis and perhaps even thyroid disease.
- All in all, a person's eyesight is so crucial to his or her overall health and wellbeing. We have only one pair of eyes, so we might as well take care of them!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!