Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Vinesh AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I work lots of in the front of computer and I feel very tired and inflammation in my eye. And always feel to sleepy. Please give me the solution.
I'm aditya gupta 17 year old student, have eye sight problem. What should I do to over come this problem. So plss help me. Toh overcome this problem.
Hi I haven't sleep from two days now my head was coming headache and now my eyes was not opening Wt can I do now.
Is removal of cataract neccesory? Which technology is best? What type of lens u suggest for age of 39? What r the complication of cataract operation?
I am not getting very good sleep at night. I want u. My eyes ar burning at morning pls help me or I will masburate.
My mom's having a little bit of sight problem. Water drop comes out of the eye unintentionally. So do consult some precise steps .which can lead to Avoid this circumstance.
I have spects since last 6 years. I want to get rid of them. Please suggest any physical or mental exercise to reduce the eyesight.
I have pain in my half side of brain (in the right side )and the whole mind is feeling like heavy. Sometimes I feel pain behind my eyes, I am using glasses.
What follow up, rather do's and don'ts, are mandatory after old age cataract surgery for both the eyes.
I have redness in my eyes specially when when I come back from cricket practice it became more. What should I do.
With technology at your fingertips, it is hard to think of times when the existence of laptops and television sets was unimaginable. Technology is common enough to be taken for granted in present times. TV and laptops are especially in widespread use. The primary reason could be entertainment, an urge to connect to the larger world, or the need to kill time. Such dependability leads to severe health hazards. Read on to find out more:
Effects of TV and laptops on your health:
- Sleep deprivation: Long hours of exposure to artificial light can lead to sleep deprivation.
- It can also lead to serious vision problems: Watching TV or using laptops for long hours can make your eyes vulnerable to constant glare. You fail to realize, but changing lights of a computer screen or of a television set in a dark room can be extremely strenuous for your eyes to adjust. Constantly changing lights can lead to glaucoma. However, dry and itchy eyes, headaches and poor vision are the commonly noticed effects.
- It causes obesity in children and adults: Since all your work can be done on the internet, you tend to become lethargic. You are too lazy to go to the market or to the bank. Even if you are not watching you use the television for background music. Adults therefore do not make qualitative use of their free time. Children are addicted to playing games and browsing sites on the laptop. They hardly indulge in outdoor games. This leads to obesity in adults and children all the same.
- Propels your desire to eat fast food or packaged food: Binge eating is a very common practice while watching TV or using laptops. Chips, pizzas, burgers, ice- creams, cold drinks and absolutely anything junk devoid of nutritional value are more liked by us. Junk food not only leads to weight gain but is also detrimental to our digestive system.
- Can increase the risk of infertility in men: Laptops heat up when used for a long span of time. This heat can increase scrotum temperature which results in reduced sperm production, leading to infertility.
As is said, nothing in excess is good for your health. It is therefore, best to make controlled use of TV and laptops to avoid its harmful effects.