Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Vineet DubeyYour feedback matters!
Im having cold and headache from almost 15days,phylum is coming very badly always,i also have sinus problem,having headache always
Hi, I am suffering from throat infection. What should I do to get rid from this? Please reply me fast. Its urgent.
Hi sir! I am 23 years old. My problem is like when human body rotates continuously for a 2 to 3 mns. How it happens like that when I am idle also its happening like that sir. Why its happening do not know sir? I thought its low BP and took some Cadbury shots also sir. Tell me what is the problem and remedies sir.
Why do I have a runny nose every morning when I wake up? my nose feels stuffy and I have to sneeze a lot.
Sir whenever I eat my nose start to run even through I don't have cough and this is happening from past 5 years. And I don't have any allergies as earlier I didn't have this problem.
Sir Four month before I got a vertigo I consulted a physician and he said it was due to gastric. But after that I have so many problems in gastric. I tested for heart tmt mind city scan and endoscopy also all reports was normal. But during that period I was so tensed and afraid about my health .I lost my sleep and weight about 6 kg. I am not normal till. I am taking nexito plus .Is it safe and how long should I take it. Please suggestions.
I get regular fever and tonsil in 15 days and by taking medicine I get over it but after some day I again get fever and tonsil. From one year I am suffering from this and I am a chain smoker. Is any serious disease symptoms is this?
Sir I am suffering from tinnitus which is constant ringing like sound in ear. I had tried many medicines but there was no effect. Please tell me solution for the problem.
Hello, I've been super stressed lately for the past 2 months about having first been diagnosed with tonsillitis and then after antibiotics, Balanitis and Oral Thrush. Now my only symptoms are a feeling of a lump in my throat which could be related to stress because I have a small history with.
Doc, follow up question, im using now hearing aid and I can hear everything around me but still the words are not clear but when I pull out my hearing aids, I can understand them and identified them but in and louder voice. What do you think happen to my ears? Thanks.
My ears have been clogged with wax. What is the safest way to clean them? I have not been able to clean it properly. So please tell me a safe way.
Hello sir/Madam Yesterday evening I got wet in rain. When I got up in morning, My throat was paining and I was having 99.5 degree Celsius fever. Please suggest me what should I do? Thanks.
Why am I bleeding black. For the first time this is happening to me. I am also facing body pains, stomach pain and all.
Hi I'm 28 years old. I have started facing dry mouth and. Dry throat. I'm not on any medications. When I wake up in morning the mouth and throat is full dry. And wen I drink alcohol then mouth and throat dryness is maximum. I checked my BP and sugar its normal. What else can b the issue please suggest.
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.