Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Vineet DubeyYour feedback matters!
My wife is 60 years old. Her kharrate r disturbing whole family. To stop kharrate what to do.( Snoring problem. Please suggest to stop snoring.)
I have frequent throat infection. I had upper respiratory system infection with fever and Doctor prescribed Doxy 1 course of 10 tablets for 5 days. The fever got down in 1 day only. Afer the course was over again after 5 days I had the same problem. The Doctor prescribed Doxy 1 same course of 10 tablets for 5 days and said if you feel better after 5 days repeat the course. Which I did. Now again after 5 days I feel slight irritation in my left tonsil and I worried whether will have throat infection and fever again. I am 66 years and have polycystic kidney with Serum Creatine 3 and Haemoglobin 10.3.Please suggest what could be the reason for this frequent problem. H.H.Seth.
I cry a lot and whenever I do, I go through moderate to severe headache, sometimes accompanied by eye pain and dizziness. What can be its reason?
I am 28 years old boy. From last 2 years I am tinnitus in my left ear and continuous pain and heaviness above left ear. I feel so dizzy and weak all the time. I eat a lot but never gain weight.
My mother 80 years old, she felt giddiness and she could not bend and turn left and right of the neck and she feels giddiness while stepping. Please help me doctor,
Please suggest me. Whenever I lay down for a while and then rise up, I feel dizzy. What could be wrong?
She is having allergy since months. Now she is having pain in throat, neck and head. It seems that her throat is having severe infection.
Mere bhanjiko 9 salse sinus ka problem hai. Ek bar operation bhi hogaya. Abhibi 3-4 salse bahut jada hogaya. Scan nikalata .polips hai. Aur homeopath ka treatment chalu hai. Doctor firse operation karneko bolraha hai. Kya karu.
Hi I am 16 years old boy and I want nose like aquiline nose I have straight nose without bump in middle of nose I want bump in the midlands of nose and also aquiline nose.
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.