Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinayak Abbot
Submit a review for Dr. Vinayak AbbotYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr Vinayak Abbot is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. It was so quite pleasant in his clinic which is in Pune. During the complete erectile dysfunction program he always supported and motivated me. All of sudden I developed this erectile dysfunction and didn't know what to do. Many people gave very positive feedback for Dr Vinayak Abbot. He has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail. The nurses at the clinic were really helpful. I am so much benefitted with his erectile dysfunction, that i am perfectly fine now.
I consulted a number of specialists but the way Dr Vinayak Abbot treated me was the best. I was having this erection problems, but the symptoms were not very visible. He ensures that he listens to his patients. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted Vinayak Abbot. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Dr Vinayak Abbot to anyone gladly.
Due to my premature ejaculation I was feeling very depressed and had no hope. Jaddi Dawakhana - Pune can handle all types of emergency cases. I never get sick, but then last year i started developing this issue. The premature ejaculation treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. The staff was very attentive to my needs. Dr Vinayak is a very nice doctor.
Even though Dr Vinayak is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him because I was suffering from masterbation addiction. He is a very practical doctor. The guidance he gave has helped me immensely with my situation. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my masturbation addiction. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results.
Initially the symptoms of hiv aids were not that severe but then it became worse. Dr VInayak is very patient with all his patients. The complete process of hiv aids treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Jaddi Dawakhana . On the very first day he identified my problem.
He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Dr Vinayak Abbot has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. I was having the proble of nightfall. The overall cleanliness in the Jaddi Dawakhana in Pune was amazing. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of male sexual problems. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me deal with this, but he has helped me immensely.My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Vinayak Abbot has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble.
The doctor asked precise questions and gave insights into lifestyle changes and gave a plan ahead to induce a better skin regime. My Stomach infection has also been treated with clear cut medicines. its been 3 visits and I am fully satisfied. The clinic is clean and ambient with sufficient amenities.
I was in pain due to my small penis size and was not getting any solution to this problem. One of my friends referred Dr Vinayak. He is really a patient listener and I owe him a big thank for the treatment he offered.
very supportive, very helpful. saw improvements as he expected. recommend to visit him :)
Satisfied with the treatment.....got instant relief...thankyou for prescribing so well
The brain releases the happy hormone called dopamine every time you do something pleasurable. When you follow a set pattern which brings you pleasure, such as watching too much intimate acts like pornography and then stimulating yourself to orgasm, the brain creates neural pleasure pathways within it to facilitate that as a reward system. The more your keep following the pattern, the deeper the pathways become and then you end up needing more and more of it to feel an equal amount of high. The easy availability of pornography thus, helps you to get into this masturbation addiction cycle as the action required to get instant gratification becomes so easy.
How to overcome this problem
Overcoming an addiction to masturbation requires determination and changes in certain habits to break the cycle. Also you need to stick to the minute changes that you make on a day to day basis which will translate to a huge difference once accumulated over a period of a few months. Some of the few steps that you can take to make a change are mentioned below
- Stop watching porn: The easy availability of explicit images and videos stimulates the brain to indulge in quick gratification through a masturbation session. One of the first things you need to do to get over masturbation is to stop watching porn. Even if you have to masturbate, use your own imagination as this will fight the desensitization that pornography does to your brain.
- Divert your energies: Try getting into new hobbies or interests that you like and devote time to them. This way, a set pattern can be broken when your free time is taken up by regular after school or work hours. Thinking about the nuances of your new hobby or extra-curricular activities will also take your mind of the constant need for gratification through masturbation. Also, if you have set patterns or timings of the day when you masturbate, get involved in the activities at those times to distract yourself till the craving goes away.
- Exercise, play sports or get into some kind of physical activity or training: Masturbation can often set in as a habit due to boredom and loneliness. Involving yourself in physical activities will not only be good for your health but will tire you and focus your unspent sexual energy away from masturbation into the physical work out. Running, going to the gym, practicing yoga, taking up a sport are all great ways to release steam.
- Tackle the issues of loneliness: Masturbation often comes as a reaction to loneliness and rejection. However, the only way to get over it is going out there and meeting new people with whom you can have meaningful social interaction and relationships. This way you may find a real human sexual partner as well and get to do the real thing without having to fantasize about it.
- Eat healthy: It is very important that you eat healthy as addiction to junk food or similar addictions may actually end up causing other addiction issues such as over masturbation. Include more of fruits and vegetables in your diet and cut out processed sugar, meat and unhealthy carbs.
- Keep a reward system for reaching goals: If you set yourself a goal of not indulging in masturbation at all for a week (or any stipulated amount of time), then rewards yourself with good food or other non-sexual things when you complete it. However, don’t reward yourself with masturbation as it may kick the old habit into gear again. Instead, food or movie nights or a day trip or similar unrelated things should be the right way. Slowly and steadily increase the gap between masturbation session in this manner where you can control the urge and not the other way around.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I had sex on 1 july. And expected to get period on 15th july but got my periods on 30th july. Its ws normal periods lasted for almost 6 dys .I ws supposed to get my next period on 5th to 10th of september. But it came a bit early. Later I found that 1st day the period was very light almost like spotting then it became heavy and lasted for 6 dys. Can I be pregnant. i did a home test and get negitive. And did not hve sex in these days.
Testosterone is an important hormone for men and is responsible for male sexual and reproductive health. It begins to spike during the years of puberty, helping in development of primary and secondary sexual characters. In boys, it helps to build muscles, deepens his voice, and boosts the size of their penis and testes. It plays an important role during later years as well, by maintaining mood, libido, emotional and physical health. That’s why low testosterone can cause a variety of problems in men.
Here is a list of symptoms that will help you understand if you may have lower testosterone levels:
1. Drop in Energy: Sometimes, we all feel full of energy, but sometimes those energy levels are quite low. And then, there are occasions when we feel low on energy, you may feel that you are getting tired easily and frequently. Fatigue is one of the common effects of low testosterone. If this happens with you regularly, if you are tired all the time despite sleeping for 6-8 hours, consider getting yourself checked by a consultant.
2. Changes in Sex Life: A sudden drop in your sex drive or facing problems in erection (erectile dysfunction) can be another common symptom of low testosterone. But you should get yourself tested for other conditions as well, including heart disease or diabetes, especially if you are over 35 years of age. Ask for online consultation if you want everything to be private and discreet.
3. Fuzzy Thinking: Do you sometimes think that your thoughts are a blur? Low testosterone can also impact your memory. It can make you feel stressed, sad and even depressed, resulting in concentration problems. These can be a result of low testosterone
4. Mood Changes: Testosterone directly impacts your mood, even leading to extreme sadness or psychological depression. If nothing seems to make you happy, if you are not what you used to be, then visit a doctor.
5. Muscle Changes: Muscle mass and strength reduces over the years. As testosterone helps build muscle, low levels may be the cause if you witness sudden drop in muscle mass. In such a case you should consult a doctor. It can be because of low hormone function.
6. More Body Fat: If you have been enjoying a more fit or healthier weight most of your life but suddenly start gaining weight, it might point towards low testosterone in the body. Also, if you are unable to lose weight even on a healthy diet, consider consulting a doctor.
Hi Sir my question is that only one time sex. On period date. How much percent chances to get pregnant? Please let me know.
Nightfall or wet dreams is a very common occurrence in men, in adolescents. This condition is characterized by the involuntary ejaculation of semen while sleeping at night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem can sometimes become frustrating for young men because they fail to understand the reason for it and cannot discuss it with their parents or peers out of embarrassment. The frequency of these nocturnal ejaculations may vary from person to person. Some people only experience it in their adolescent years and some people experience it throughout their lives.
Frequent night falls can result in laziness, lesser sensation in the genital regions, burning sensation after urination and low libido.
What are the causes?
Night falls are common at a young age when a man abstains from sex. But if they persist and become more frequent, they can create adverse effects on the body.
The major causes are stated below,
- Weak nerves, congested prostate gland and inability to control emotions are considered as primary causes of frequent nightfall
- Males having sex or performing self-stimulation frequently can become prone to night fall
- Side effects of medicines like tranquilizers, high blood pressure medicines, sedatives etc. can also increase the frequency of night falls
- Lethargic lifestyle, diabetes, obesity, long sitting hours, low libido, stress, anxiety and depression affect the balance of hormones, weakening the nerves and causing nightfall
How can it be controlled?
- Exercises and jogging keep the body fit and taking a bath before sleeping relax the mind and aids in sleeping, therefore reducing the possibility of nightfall
- Urination right before going to bed can help in preventing nightfall
- Having yogurt twice or thrice a day can reduce the chances of getting wet dreams
- Refraining from watching porn or sexually explicit visuals before going to bed will keep nightfall at bay
- Reading books before going to sleep can reduce the possibility of getting wet dreams. However, a book dealing with sensuous themes can make it worse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
The male reproductive system is a complex web of blood vessels and tissue that ensures its proper functioning. Like any other form of tissue, it also has mechanisms which may allow it to heal or protect itself. However, sometimes the formation of scar tissue on the penis can cause problems by altering the shape and causing a bend in it. A severely bent penis due to the abnormal formation of scar tissue which may result in painful erections is known as Peyronie’s disease.
Symptoms of Peyronie’s disease
- Formation of scar tissue: One of the significant causes as well as symptoms of Peyronie’s disease is the formation of scar tissue under the skin of the penis. In fact, you can feel the scar tissues under the skin of the penis as hard lumps or a band of harder tissues compared to the surrounding areas.
- Problems in having or maintaining an erection: Peyronie’s disease is classified itself as an erectile dysfunction problem as it can cause issues with having an erection or keeping it erect for sexual stimulation to occur.
- Pain during erections: You may feel mild to acute pain in your penis whether you are in a flaccid or erect state.
- A noticeable and visible bend in the penis: Depending on where the scar tissues form, the penis may develop an abnormal bend which wasn’t present earlier. The bend may be a change in shape and may point to one side, upwards or downward. It may also narrow in certain points resulting in almost an hourglass like appearance.
Doctors are not exactly sure as to the reasons for the development of Peyronie’s disease but some of the common risk factors and causes are mentioned below
- Injuries: This is by far the most common reason due to which Peyronie’s disease occurs. Injuries caused due to sexual activity, sports or accidents usually result in the formation of scar tissues over a period of time that may result in this disorder.
- Genetics: Some times scar tissue may occur due to genetic disorders and thus may lead to Peyronie’s disease even without the influence of an external factor such as an injury. If any of your male family members has this disease, then you can develop this problem as well.
- Disorders of the connective tissue: Sometimes, certain muscular or degenerative disorders of tissue can also result in Peyronie’s disease and result in a bend in the penis.
- Prostate surgery: Sometimes effects of prostate surgery have shown to cause Peyronie’s disease after the healing process.
Treatments may include one or a combination of some of the possible methods mentioned below.
- Medications: Clostridium histolyticum is an effective medicine which can correct the bending by dissolving excess collagen within the body, including the scar tissue within the penis that causes Peyronie’s disease.
- Mild exercises: These may be suggested in combination with surgery or medications to help get the natural shape of the penis back.
- Surgery: There are multiple types of surgery that can be performed if the bend is too sharp or painful or if it is seriously affecting the normal functioning of the penis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Studies show that 1 out of 3 men worldwide experience the problem of premature ejaculation (PE), with men of all age groups from as young as early 20s to even 60 year olds suffering from it at some point of their lives. The main causes behind this problem are neurobiological in nature. Research suggests that hypersensitivity of the penis alongside a reduction in the brain’s serotonin levels (brain chemicals that control your sexual desire) is a cause of PE in men.
Even so, you may be suffering from PE if you experience these symptoms:
- If you ejaculate within a minute of sexual penetration
- If you’re unable to control your ejaculation during all episodes of sexual penetration
- Experiencing feelings of frustration and distress, and avoiding sexual contact as a result
4 Simple Ways to Delay or Control Ejaculation
The practice of certain techniques can help you to delay ejaculation and lead to a more satisfying sexual experience. Here are some of these techniques:
1. Kegel Exercises: Helping you to improve the control of your sexual response is the Kegel routine. The exercise aims to bring about the strengthening of your pelvic region, and subsequently your pubococcygeus muscle or PC muscle (the large muscle that stretches all the way from the pubic bone to the tail bone) that is responsible for PE. The Kegel technique calls for tightening and then releasing of the PC muscle for 10 seconds. With a 10 second interval in between each set, you should do about three sets of this to be able to slow things down when you feel yourself experiencing an orgasm.
2. Start-stop Technique: One of the simplest techniques for controlling or delaying your ejaculation, the start-stop technique could be done solo or with your partner. This climax control method involves the stimulation of your penis to the point of orgasm but stopping just before it occurs. The stimulation should last about 30-60 seconds, followed by a period of rest to allow you to regain control before starting all over again. The process should be repeated 4-5 times so as to enable you to identify your point of delay.
3. Squeeze Technique: In this technique, you’re required to squeeze the end of the penis that is the point between the shaft and the glans (the rounded part at the end of the penis), until the need to ejaculate passes. You could do this technique alone or with your partner. You can repeat this process 4-5 times until the time you feel that you can no longer control your orgasm. While helping you to discover your point of no return, the technique enables you to delay your episodes of ejaculation.
4. Deep Breathing Technique: The practice of the 5 minutes deep breathing technique can help to delay your sexual response to a great extent. Every breath that you inhale and exhale during those 5 minutes would enable you to exercise better control over the tension and arousal that brings about untimely ejaculation. For this, you need spend about 5 seconds taking in a deep breath, followed by 3 seconds of holding it in, and then 5 seconds of deep exhalation. This inhaling and exhaling rhythm should be done for 5 minutes so as to render you with the ability to control your PE. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Hi Sir/ Mam, Good morning. Being a Christian I'm feeling sin if I do masturbate, so every time I am controlling and avoiding it. .so sperm automatically leaking in my sleeping hours in night time. Is it leads to any problem in my future. And one more thing if I could not retract my foreskin is it any problem. I have searched in Google, and I came to know we may face some problems. (My age :23 years 11 months) I hope you got my questions. Reply me in detail for my query. Thank you.
Overweight couples can enjoy sex just as much as anyone else but certain positions are not satisfying for them.
Read on to know which sexual positions are the most gratifying for overweight couples.
1. Missionary with a pillow - A nice and easy twist to make this position an enjoyable one for overweight couples, the missionary with a pillow can make penetration easy. Pillows need to be placed below the buttocks of the woman to provide the perfect angle for penetration. The number of pillows to be kept depends on how overweight the woman is.
2. The woman on top - This position works best for stimulating the clitoris. In this position, the man is supposed to lay on his back with his legs in a straight position, while the woman is on top facing him. This allows for better penetration and both partners can either move in sync or one of them can start and the other can follow suit.
3. Entry from behind - In this position, the man positions himself behind the woman and penetrates from behind. This position provides a lot of space for both the partners to move around freely besides providing excellent stimulation of the clitoris.
4. The T-square position - The T-square position is one of the most effective positions for overweight couples. The woman lies on her back in this position with her legs spread apart as wide as possible. The man, on the other hand, lies just under the arch that has been formed by the raised legs of his partner. This position allows for the abdomens of both partners to be out of the way so that deep penetration can take place. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Testicular torsion is one of those ailments which causes a lot of pain and might lead to a urologic emergency. This is a condition where a cord which carries blood to the testicles gets twisted and causes pain. This cord is known as the spermatic cord. When the spermatic cord is twisted, not only does it stop the normal blood flow to the testes but it may also affect the flow of blood to other parts of the scrotum. This may also result in pain in other areas of the scrotum, not directly affected by the spermatic cord.
Some of the symptoms of the twisting of the spermatic cord may include one or multiple signs among the following:-
- A painful scrotum - One of the most obvious symptoms of this condition is a pain in the scrotum which varies according to the severity of the condition. Some of these issues may be caused by deformities within the scrotum or may even be brought on by injuries faced while exercising or playing sports.
- Abdominal pain - While pain in the scrotum is an obvious symptom, it may develop later and may, in fact, infest itself in the initial phases in the form of abdominal pain. This is a tell-tale sign and if it progresses to scrotal pain, it may be a clear indication of testicular torsion.
- Unusual testes position - With the gradual onset of pain in the scrotum, another indication is the abnormal positioning of one scrotum above the other. With the spermatic cord twisted, one of the testicles may rise above the other and stay that way causing pain.
- Physical discomfort - Some patients may even face nausea and vomiting. The pain in these cases will not manifest directly but will induce these symptoms. In such cases, the patients should consult the doctor urgently. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.