Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vikram GoyalYour feedback matters!
I have sex with my girl friend 4.4. 2016. And she got periods on 5.4. 2016. Is it possible to get pregnancy.
Normal butter and peanut butter are food spreads that are widely used by people across the globe. Both the butter variants vary in terms of their nutritional contents. While the normal butter is prepared from milk, peanut butter is prepared from roasted groundnuts.
Both the normal butter and the peanut butter varies in terms of nutritional values. Studies have shown that 100 grams of normal butter are equivalent to 720 kcal of energy. On the other hand, 100 grams of peanut butter possesses close to 520 kcal of energy in it. In terms of energy content, therefore, normal butter wins it by a long way.
The fat content of both the butter varies significantly. 100 grams serving of normal butter has a fat content of 81 grams. The same 100 grams of peanut butter has a fat content of 50 gram. It is, therefore, clearly evident that consumption of peanut butter makes more sense when it comes to less fat consumption.
When the protein levels were compared it was found that a general serving of 100 grams of normal butter fetches a mere 1 gram of protein whereas the same serving of peanut butter fetches 25 grams of protein. In terms of protein content too, peanut butter stands as a clear winner.
In light of the above fact, it might seem that consumption of peanut butter is a great idea but there is more than meets the eye:
Peanut butter contains omega 6 fats which are considered to be extremely unhealthy owing to its contribution to inflammation. Too much of omega 6 can lead to depression, obesity, lethargy etc. Since peanut has a ground connection, most of the times it has been found that peanut butter contains mycotoxins that eventually becomes a health hazard for many. Mycotoxins are also responsible for food allergies.
Normal butter has the following benefits:
Normal butter contains a component knows as the carotene. The latter is immensely beneficial for the body as the body can convert it to vitamin A and important antioxidants. Another component known as the Conjugated Linoleic Acid or CLS has been found in normal butter. The latter is found to have quite a good impact when it terms to cancer mitigation. Butter also possesses HDL cholesterol which is known to be extremely beneficial for cardiac health.
This being said, peanut butter extracted from organic source can do a world of good to a person in terms of health. The organic source ensures that the butter produced doesn’t have added preservatives and extra sweetener. The latter especially helps by adding less fat and more protein to the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I got married on 14th Nov and from 24th we will be on a honeymoon vacation. My wife got her periods on 10th which got over by 13th. Me and my wife have been sexually active with each other in the past as well. On the wedding night and thereafter we have used condom. We do not have any plans for child for the coming 1-2 years but want to spend some time without condom. Is it possible? Can we go for an alternative contraception method during vacation?
• Eat a nutrient dense fertility diet
• Sleep tight and get plenty of rest
• Avoid alcohol, cigarettes, and other drugs
• reduce your exposure to dry cleaning fluids and petroleum products
Studies show that regular exercise makes our grey skills more active. That means we have a sort of a win-win situation - while we get a fit body, we also get smarter! here is how exercise impacts your intelligence.
1) exercise for greater endurance -all of us who run, cycle, swim or indulge in any similar activities face a challenge where we hit the wall. There comes a time when we feel we cannot go further and are ready to give up. Research has shown that regular exercise helps improve mental endurance and helps get rid of mental blocks.
2) yoga for clarity - yoga requires a lot of focus and patience. There are poses which require great amounts of concentration. Regular practice of yoga brings about improved mental clarity.
3) to stay focused - resistance training involves a lot of concentration and patience. Studies had shown that people who did regular workouts that involved strength training could stay focused better with almost no distractions even in their daily lives.
4) better decision making: studies have shown that people who worked out have better decision making power compared to people who didn't as their body as well as brain muscles are more active.
5) to increase productivity - on busy days, we decide to skip our workout because work needs more time. What we don't consider is that if we exercise, it will increase our productivity. This is solely because when our body exercises, more oxygen reaches our brain. This facilitates overall brain function.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
My wife have pimples in vagina area Before I have it But now I cure Please suggest me how we Treat it.
Which sex position is good for getting pregnant soon. And how much time its take to give best results.
Hi. 5sep ko relation bnaya mene nd 5 oct ko period nhi aayi nd mene test kiya negative aaya 2 baar nd uske baad menses. R tablet li date aa gyi 28 oct ko nd nov mai bhi muje date aati but ab dec mai nhi hoye kya me pregnant hu. Plzzz reply fast.
I am suffering from pcod. I have opted for homeopathy medicines ,its working well. Sometimes I have irregularity in my periods. I have lost hair and I have uneven skin tone. I am suffering from irregularity. Kindly help me to correct it.
I am 22 years, woman. My last period was on 7th June and I am supposed to get period on 7th july as I had regular period cycle of 30 days, but may be like once or twice a year it gets delayed by 3-4 day, but having partial sex on 26th june, no deep intercourse happened it was just a try but no ejaculation. It didn't even last for 2 seconds, also fingered, but not sure if there is some semen on finger. My period this month was on 12th july, as it was delayed for four days as I said earlier yearly once or twice I get delay in my periods even though I had normal bleeding then but this month the first day period was normal, but the second and third day was light not even half a pad got soaked. Fourth day it was only few drops and fifth day no period happened. Prior to this I was stressed for a week also. I have no nausea, no headache, no stomach pain, no tender breasts. I am very confused if I am pregnant or got aborted by now or is it just some other reason. Please advice.
I have done urine pregnancy test yesterday and it have the result negative. But still my periods are not coming. What to do suggest me some pills or another remedies.
My gf is 1 week late so she checked in on pregnancy kit and the result was negative. But I have a fear that the pregnancy kit is showing wrong data. Any help.
My mother met an accident today. A big steel utensil falls on her foot and made a small cut on nerves of her foot and it started bleeding. She felt unconscious. We cleaned and applied antiseptic on it and covered it with bandage. Bleeding is stop now but that area is swollen and black now and my mother is feeling weak. Also the pain in that area is like pinching. Please advice on this.
Hello, I have been married for 4 months. These days my menstrual cycle is unscheduled. It gets delayed by 5-6 days every month. Also, I am getting heavy bleeding with pain in back & leg calves & a lot weakness which makes me unable to keep active and get up of bed. I have a problem of vertigo frequently, however I don't know if it's related to this anyhow. Please suggest if all this is normal or any home remedy can help or should I consult in personal. Thanks.
It usually starts at about 6 weeks of pregnancy and improves at around 14-16 weeks.
Morning sickness won't threaten your baby's well being, as long as you're able to keep some food down, and drink plenty of fluids.
An important nutrient in the first trimester is 400 mcg of folic acid, as this will help your baby's spine and nervous system to develop.
The best way to deal with morning sickness is
1) Drink plenty of fluids.
2) Small frequent meals
3) Avoid spicy and oily food
4) 2 meals should include fruits and vegetables.
6) Multi vitamins
7) Doctors advice.
I am 24years old after my Delivery my breast is loosen and have become too small please help me to bring back my normal breast.
We all know that our intimacy plays an essential role in how we feel about ourselves and how others perceive us. But what happens when one is stuck with paralysis, what’s the effect of this event on our sexual image and performance?
- Paralysis impacts a woman’s sexuality because it changes the physical functioning, sensation and response.
- Apart from all the life changing things that happen post-paralysis, women are also left with a great emotional and sometimes, a physiological burden. They wonder if they can have sex again, and whether it’s possible to get pregnant and have babies.
- Paralysis doesn’t affect physical attraction and the desire for sex. In fact, in many cases, though not all, sexual pleasure is also possible as sexuality in women living with paralysis is less affected than in men.
- Most women with paralysis have no physiological changes that prevent them from having sex.
- But some women who are paralysed from the waist down or neck down may suffer from paralysis of the vagina.
- In this condition, the nerves that feed the vagina become completely dead, leaving a woman with no sensation in her genitals.
- These women are unable to experience the feeling of having penetrative sex or oral or manual stimulation of the genitals or very little.
- Sexual touch and pleasure can sometimes be experienced by women due to the vagus nerve which bypasses the spine.
- The woman thus, has to re-learn other ways of enjoying physical closeness with her partner. It is also often seen that loss of sensation in the genitals is offset by an abundance of sensation in other parts of the body like the neck or just above the point of paralysis.
- Women also have to be trained differently to enjoy penetrative sex by say inserting a finger into their vaginas during penetration as otherwise, they are unable to experience the feelings during penetration due to a paralysed vagina.
Other problems usually found in women with paralysis are
- Autonomic dysreflexia or sudden high blood pressure due to spinal cord paralysis at the time of sexual activity.
- Many women also experience a loss of vaginal muscle control and most are unable to produce enough vaginal lubrication during sex due to the interruption in normal nerve signals from the brain to the genital area.
- Muscle loss can’t be corrected but lubrication can be taken care of by using water-based lubricants like K-Y jelly.
- Also, low sex drive is common among women with paralysis.
- Viagra has been clinically tested on women with spinal cord injuries and it’s been reported to be effective in promoting sexual arousal and sensation during intercourse.
- A woman with paralysis can experience normal orgasm during sex if there is some pelvic denervation, but in women, with paralysed vaginas, a normal orgasm doesn’t seem very likely though researchers are trying to explore more.
- Some researchers think that paralysed women retain an ability to orgasm due to a ‘reflex’ that requires no brain input. Research also indicates that ability to achieve orgasms is independent of neurological impairment.
- What happens more often is that paralysed women quit trying to have an orgasm because they lack or have limited sensation in the genital area.
- Research also suggests that these women can achieve orgasm using an FDA approved clitoral vacuum suction device to treat female orgasmic dysfunction. The device works by increasing blood flow, and improves engorgement of the clitoris and vaginal lubrication and thus enhances orgasm response. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.