Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Submit a review for Dr. Vidyanand TripathiYour feedback matters!
I am a 24 yr. Old male and suffering from bed-wetting for the last 7/8 years (or more than that). Please suggest me some home remedy or other treatment for this. Below are some of the things which I have noticed and think these might be helpful to diagnose the actual problem - 1. Occurs during early morning time, more specifically in between 4. 00am to 6. 30am. 2. In 99% of the cases, I found myself sleeping in a" freefall" position (resting on stomach). 3. In most of the cases while wetting the bed, I was dreaming about something in sleep. 4. Normally my sleep is very much deep though I wake up within 7 or 7. 30 in the morning. 5. Normally I drink hardly 200ml of water prior 2 hours to sleep and I don't consume alcohol at all. 6. Most of the cases when bed-wetting happened, I was not going through any mental stress. 7. I couldn't find any unusual urination behaviour ever. Please let me know if you want some other inputs from me. Waiting for your reply. Thanks!
I am a 45 year old male. I experienced, about three times, after urinating, I got fainted for seconds. After that I was ok. These happened when I got up from sleep during midnight. I am weighing 65 kg. Height 175 cms.
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer in occasional cases can cause pain, otherwise usually it is painless with blood in the urine.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Candidiasis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.