Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vidyanand TripathiYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 24 year old and I had stone problem. And I had gone through operations 2 times for stone. One surgery for ureter stone which is done by leaser and second for kidney stone. So now what precautions I should take so that in future stone problem will not come to me.
At the age of 8 I had a stone in my kidney. I went through a operation but nothing worked Till now I have that Stone in my left kidney. Any cure.
Im 48 years old female. I hv a constant urge to urinate. This is more in morning n at night and soon aftr drinking water. In fact I don't get proper sleep as I wake up at least thrice at night due to full bladder. Also it takes longer time for me to urinate. If I'm traveling I don't drink water due to fear that I may hv to urinate n may not get a public toilet nearby. M y blood sugar levels R normal. Pls suggest treatment.
I am 75 years old male and have enlarges prostate for the last 15 years. I have been regularly using Urimax 0.4 mg capsule once a day for all these years. Even if I miss a single dose of this I start experiencing problem in urination within next 6 hours. My question is what are the side effects of such prolonged use of this medicine and whether there is a better medicine in Ayurved or Homeopathy for this.
What to do for recurring uti. I am having this infections again and again within 15 days. I feel very slight pain at the left side of lower abdomen and bladder.
I am 61 years old. I have enlarged prostate. PSA IS VERY NORMAL. I WAS ADVISED TAB. URIMAX-0.4 MG IN THE YEAR 2014. I TOOK THE MED DAILY (1 TAB DAILY) FOR A FEW MONTHS. I FEEL PRESSURE OF PASSING URINE FREQUENTLY IN WINTER OR RAINY AND COLD (IN AIRCONDITIONED ROOM ALSO. IN SUMMER I stopped TAKING THIS MED AS MY CONDITION WAS O.K.THIS YEAR ,A FEW MONTHS BACK I suffered FROM VIRAL FEVER. THIS AGGRAVATED MY PROBLEM AND I WAS UNABLE TO CONTROL MY URINE. AFTER AN ULTRA SOUND DOCTOR FOUND THE PROSTATE HAS ENLARGED A BIT MORE THAN 2014. THIS TIME ALSO MY PSA TEST WAS O.K. HE ADVISED ME TO CONTINUE THE SAME TAB. NOW I AM TAKING A TAB URIMAX 0.4 MG DAILY. I AM QUITE O.K NOW. EXCEPT WHEN I AM IN A VERY EFFECTIVE A.C. ROOM THERE I FEEL THE URGE TO PASS URINE FREQUENTLY. DOCTOR IS THIS MED O.K OR I NEED TO TAKE another MED. ALSO. AND IN FUTURE IS IT GOING TO GIVE ME MORE PROBLEM. CAN IT BE CURED completely. PLEASE ADVICE. THANKS A LOT.
Sir I have stone 7.6 mm in lower ureter in left side. And hydroureter and hydronephrosis due to 7.6 mm stone in lower uretér.what can I do.
What could be the reasons for frequent urine infection? I got it twice in a month. Burning while urination, blood in urine and frequent urination are the symptoms. Immediately got relief with Tab Gudcef 200, 2 times a day and Cital liquid. Want to know the root cause.
My brother's wife suffering from stone in both side kidney respectively 6 mm and 4 mm will you suggest me what can I do ?
Ultrasound report states. Ureters: Are not Dilated. U Bladder: Shows normal contour and outline in distension, No Echogenic Shadow, Suggesting Calculi Seen. Bladder Wall is Slightly Thickened. Prostatic Wt 19gms/ PVRU 28 ml d/d prostate 1) Is Prostate is normal in size? 2) Is prostate can lead to problem in urine flow in this size? 3) What is treatment? Thanks.
I'm 31 years old woman. Got married 3 months before. My problem is experiencing an urge to urinate quite often from last few days! what can be the cause of it?
I am 35 year old male and have dandruff in head since 15 year. Lot of medicine used from doctor but all in vain and semen pass in urine for 6 month with headache every day so what should I do?
Sometimes in sleep I encounter wet dreams. At this time, I will get the sensation of urination. In sleep, when I came to know the sensation of wet shorts I will go to wash room for urination. Is there any problem with me?
If you notice blood while urinating, you must consult a urologist to get a clear picture of the health issue. Blood in urine is known as hematuria in medical terms. Such a condition can occur in both men and women. It is a common condition and does not require the patient to panic. Rather immediate tests should be conducted to find out the cause of the blood and treated accordingly. Such conditions are very much treatable with a little care and vigilance following of the doctor’s advice. Here are some of the common causes of hematuria in individuals:
- Urine Infections: Urine infections are the common cause of blood in your urine. Most commonly these affect urinary bladder and rarely kidneys also. Prompt identification and treatment can easily revert this problem.
- Urinary Stones: Another major cause of hematuria, usually accompanied by pain in the abdomen.
- Enlarged Prostate: With an enlarged prostate, there can be blood flow with the urine. Rarely this may be a sign of cancer in the prostate.
- Exercise: This might come as a surprise for many of the fitness freaks. While exercises are needed for the body and rightly so; but exercises should be done in a certain limit. Heavy exercises, limitless and vigorous exercises can sometimes cause other health problems in the body. One such problem is the passing of blood in the urine.
- Medications: Quite interesting is the fact that long-term consumption of certain medicines might cause hematuria in individuals. Certain medicines like penicillin and aspirin are absorbed by the body to a certain extent. But overdose or the regular dosage might lead to further problems in the human body.
- Kidney Injury: A kidney injury is a form of internal injury which can be felt and manifested through signs and symptoms. Such injuries occur mostly to those who are in the field of sports. At times, a heavy punch, a hard training session, or an exhaustive fall might lead to kidney injuries. This, in turn, would cause hematuria.
- Tumors of Urinary Tract: Bleeding can occur from tumors arising from kidney, ureter, urinary bladder as well as urethra. These require timely detection and management. Early treatment leads to an excellent long-term outcome.
Thus, these are some of the common reasons for the development of blood in urine. However, it is a condition which can be best analyzed by the medical practitioner. Therefore, on the occasion of blood, you must get it tested and treated immediately.