Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vidushi KulshresthaYour feedback matters!
My grand mothers age 97. Lie down all time. Found that her legs are becoming black and cold. please help.
Contraceptive pills is safe for future pregnancy? If I use saheli for 3+year so saheli any effect for future baby born? Saheli safe ya not?
In the first day of period, I got intimidated with my wife, is there any chance of pregnancy? Please help.
Hi Dr: I'm 10 weeks pregnant (my second child). My TSH level is 6.9, and T4 is 15.4 .Should I take tablets to stimulate the thyroid function? During my first pregnancy my TSH level was 5 and T4 was 10.86. I was given Thyronorm tablets (50 mg) throughout my pregnancy. My GP was suggesting that this time I may not need any thyroid stimulating medicine as my thyroid levels are just on border line. I'm a bit concerned. Please advise. Can I take 50 mg tablet itself for this pregnancy as well.
I am 47 years now I got my last period sometime in october 2014, few years since my periods have been irregular & sometimes scanty / heavy. Please let me know what exactly is the case? I want to be sure that I have no probs so I even did a papsmear last year in october all is normal. But why have my periods stopped so early?
I am new married couple, my wife is pregnant from 1 month. But I do not want baby. What should I do.
How pregnant women should sleep? What should be the food habits of pregnant women? I mean which food items should be avoid?
Hello doctor I am 9 weeks pregnant I have constipation from 4 days my stool is hard what can do for this please suggest some thing.
What causes viral diseases to spread?
Caused by the microorganisms called viruses, infections pertaining to these microorganisms are known as viral diseases. These diseases are different and diverse in nature as they are caused by a number of viruses. Among them, the common cold is the most known viral disease and occurs due to the infection of your upper respiratory tract, namely the nose and throat.
Other widespread viral infections are:
- HIV (human immunodeficiency virus)
- HPV (human papillomavirus)
- shingles or herpes zoster (a viral infection that leads to the development of rash)
- viral pneumonia (a condition that occurs due to viruses that are responsible for flu and colds)
- viral hepatitis (inflammation of the liver that is caused by a virus)
- viral meningitis (viral infection wherein inflammation of the membranes that cover the brain occurs)
- rubella, mumps and measles
How do they spread?
These diseases are infectious and can easily spread from one person to another. When the microorganism enters your body, it begins to reproduce.
The many different ways that they can spread include:
- breathing in the germs present in airborne droplets when an infected person sneezes or coughs
- coming in contact with the body fluids of an infected person during sexual activity
- indirect contact with these microorganisms when you touched inanimate objects handled by an infected person
- viral infections can also spread through insect bites. Certain germs depend on insects as carriers such as ticks and mosquitoes for moving from host to host
- having virus-contaminated water or food is another way in which viral infection can spread from person to person. Such a mode of transfer enables the virus to spread among a large number of people
Am 29 weeks of pregnant and sunday morning I ve accidentally fallen down, a small scratch on my knees which s not visible also, today feeling a little pain in knees while walking, will this cause any prob. I will meet my doctor it by tomo, please help.
Recently I make to know. sometime I used to get panic attacks.. I wanted to know what diet should I add to my food.please help.
I am Indhu 28 years old. I got my last periods on 22nd oct and still I did not get my tis month periods. But I do have some symptoms of period. I wanted to know whether am pregnant or not.
I'm 35 years old and my wife is just 28. It is said that before 2 days and after 3 days of period it safe to intercourse we have two child 12 years and 4 years and we do not need more child how can we be a safe intercourse my wife don't want operation.
Antioxidants like the vitamin C found in citrus fruits can increase sperm count. Orange or grapefruit juice that contains 100 percent fruit juice will provide the same effect. Males who aren’t big juice drinkers can try squeezing fresh lemon juice into their water.
There are some awesome things going on in bananas to help increase sperm count. Bananas have a rare enzyme in them called Bromelain, which has been shown to regulate sex hormones. There’s also a good amount of vitamin B1, vitamin A, and vitamin C which will help increase his stamina and boost his body’s ability to make sperm.
Tomatoes contain lycopene which also raises sperm count. Since lycopene is also found in ketchup and marinara sauces, most men won’t need much encouragement to add this to their diet.
A zinc deficiency is one of the leading causes of male infertility. Beans are a versatile, vegetarian source of zinc. To avoid food boredom, get creative with bean dishes. Try making chicken burritos or tacos with black beans, turkey chili with pinto beans, hummus (which is made from garbanzo beans) or lentil soup.
Nuts are great for raising sperm count because they contain zinc and the antioxidant vitamin E—both of which can raise sperm counts. Try to have a handful of unsalted nuts like almonds every day.
There’s no sexier food to bring into the bedroom than dark chocolate, but now, it’s not just the seductive taste you’ll want it for. Dark chocolate contains L-Arginine HCL, an amino acid related to the arginine in walnuts. It also doubles your guy’s sperm count and semen volume. Men who eat a little dark chocolate everyday have also noted that they have stronger and more intense orgasms. BONUS: it does that for you, too. *wink*
Red meat and turkey are other sources of zinc. Neither contain as much as oysters, but they may be easier to consume on a regular basis. Consume fresh turkey because processed meats are high in salt and other preservatives. Since red meat is high in saturated fat, stick to just one serving of lean-cut red meat per week.
This is the most super of all super foods. It seems like it can truly cure whatever ails you from the common cold to low sperm count. Because of the intense cocktail of antioxidants in pomegranates, the juice can lower a chemical in the blood called malondialidehyde. That chemical destroys sperm, so drinking pomegranate juice is like putting a super hero cape on all those sperm so they can destroy the evil free radicals and get to the egg just in time.
Walnuts contain arganine, which helps the testicles to increase sperm production and also aids in semen volume increase. It also contains Omega-3 fatty acids which improve the blood flow to the penis. These nuts also have twice the antioxidant power over other nuts so they do a great job of protecting the little guys, too. BONUS: eating 7 walnuts a day lowers cholesterol and the risk of heart disease.
Eggs contain two ingredients known to raise sperm count—vitamin B12 and selenium. Since it’s often hard to find the time for a sit-down breakfast, hard boil eggs the night before and take them on the go.
Homeopathic medicine found to be most effective therapy in treatment of Low Sperm Count, Low Sperm Motility, Low Sperm Volume, Abnormal Sperm cell Morphology, Semen Viscosity, Anti Sperm Antibodies and combination of the any of the disorder
Advantage of Treatment
Fastest acting and safest mode of treatment available till today, absolutely no side effect of medicine.
Effectiveness is tested in thousands of patients with more than 90 % of success rate.
Medicine not only increases count but also increases sperm motility and Volume, abnormal sperm morphology will corrected with treatment.
Homeopathic medicine are safe, free from hormones.
Maximum time required for treatment is 9 month with minimum of 1 million sperm count, no need of medicine for at least 8 to 10 year after completion of treatment and semen analysis parameter will be normal.
Homeopathic medicine are small sweet pills and its easy to dissolve it on tongue, medication is easy and hassle free.
Treatment also clears Varicocele, hormonal imbalance and other urological abnormalities.
Effective in Small Testes, even with one testes there is chance to have normal Sperm Count with Homeopathy.
consult me for homoepathic treatment without side effects
I am a polysystic ovarian patient. Is there any chance to get conceived. I have take pills to periods. Does it affect badly for the baby.
I am 28 years old. I used abortion pills 8 months ago when I was pregnant. Now I am not able so conceive since 8 months. Please help.
Tiredness isn't just a result of working too hard. Tiredness or fatigue can be described as a lack of energy, motivation and can be physical, mental or a combination of both. Tiredness is often a symptom of a much larger health issue such as Anemia, Diabetes, Thyroid disease or heart diseases. Some of the common causes of fatigue are:
- Lack of sleep: Fatigue is one of the first symptoms of sleep deprivation. A minimum of 7 to 8 hours of sleep is needed on daily basis to keep a person healthy. Quality of sleep also plays a major role here. Patients of sleep apnea also commonly show signs of fatigue.
- Bad diet: A balanced diet helps you maintain your weight and keeps you energized. Eating a lot of junk food can make your blood sugar level fluctuate. When the sugar level drop below normal, the person is likely to feel tired and drained out.
- Anemia: Anemia is a condition where the body suffers from a lack of iron. Without enough iron the red blood cells in blood cannot carry oxygen to all parts of the body. This makes the heart work faster to pump blood and can make you tire easily.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is said to wake the system up and boost energy levels. However, like sugar, caffeine make energy levels fluctuate. As the level of caffeine in the body reduces, the person will begin to feel tired. Not drinking enough water along with your coffee can worsen this situation.
- Dehydration: Water is necessary not only to keep the body hydrated, but also to keep it energized. This is because the loss of fluid in the body can result in lowering the blood volume. This makes the heart work harder to pump oxygen to the brain and other parts of the body.
Fatigue is often not diagnosed till very late. There are many reasons for this. Primary amongst these are:
- Age: We assume that we are feeling tired only because we are growing older. However, the cause of fatigue may have nothing to do with age.
- Gradual onset: We are often not aware of how tired we are until we reach a point where we are completely drained out. Fatigue has a very gradual onset and is rarely noticed in the early stages.
- Misinterpretation: Complaints of feeling tired are often mistaken for lack of motivation and laziness.
The easiest way to prevent fatigue is to maintain a regular waking and sleeping schedule and to eat a healthy diet. Also, try and be physically more active.
1. Quit smoking
2. Keep cholesterol levels under control
3. Avoid saturated and trans fat
4. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits
5. Limit sodium intake
6. Exercise regularly
7. Limit alcohol intake
8. Maintain a healthy weight
9. Keep diabetes and hypertension under control
10. Avoid self medications