Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vidushi KulshresthaYour feedback matters!
I was 20 years old I had a baby and he was baby boy cyserian, when I was 26 years old I did my second marriage and then four years later I had a second baby and she is a baby girl I have two baby cesarean but now I am pregnant for third time. What is the possibility by cesarean or normal delivery.
I had my periods on 1.5. 2016 and I had use contraceptive pill to prevent pregnancy and again I got periods on 16.5. 2016 and having back pain can I know the reason.
Hello Respected Doctors, I am 48 years old and my wife age 30 .For birth control my wife take ocp .Her period date 25th or 26th day of the month but last month her period start very early at the date of 20. Why this kind of problem happened?
Pumpkin seeds are a traditional remedy for worms. They work by paralysing the worms but not killing them so it is important that a natural laxative, such as psyllium seeds or flaxseed oil to move the worms out of the digestive system. Children can be given 10-15 pumpkin seeds a day, and, adults twenty to thirty a day for about two weeks. Follow this with a laxative about one hour after each dose of seeds. Eating pumpkin seeds daily may even help prevent parasites. Laxatives, however, should not be taken over a lengthy period of time. Alternatively try pumpkin and watermelon seeds ground into a powder and mixed with a little aloe vera juice and taken on an empty stomach each morning.
To fertile an egg you need only one single sperm to get pregnant ,and if you eat ipill you can't get pregnant ,but pregnant hone ke bad bhi and ipill khane k bad bhi there is lot of semen and sperm inside where does it goes kya semen and sperms both blood me mix ho jaye h ,kya semen and sperms body me absorb ho jaye h ,ek doctor ne kata tha ki vaginal tract me absorb hota h please boliye doctor kya semen and sperms blood me mix hota hai
I usually get periods 20th of every month. So when to do safe sex to avoid pregnancy. What time period is suitable. I am getting married this year. So I wanted to know what are safe means to do sex?
Hi I am 20 years old can I take ovral l tablet to prevent pregnancy and how long can I use this pill we are not ready to have baby right now so can I take it til 2 to 3 years is there any problem with this if I take til 3 years please help me.
Diet to lower creatinine levels
- Chicken legs on turnip cabbage
- Your body uses protein to build and repair tissues and muscles and to fight off infection. When protein is broken down, like any other food, it produces certain waste products. One of these is urea, which damaged kidneys have trouble filtering out of the bloodstream. Most renal diets require you to monitor and limit your protein intake. Your doctor, dietitian or nutritionist will tell you how much and what types of protein you can consume. You will probably be allowed certain amounts of complete proteins from animal sources (lean beef and chicken, for example) and certain amounts of incomplete proteins from plant sources (beans and lentils).
- Woman eating a banana
- When your kidneys aren't working well, your potassium levels can become too high. This can be serious and even cause sudden heart failure. Potassium is found in many foods, and you must carefully monitor your potassium intake on a renal diet. You may be asked to limit or eliminate leafy green vegetables, broccoli, bananas, potatoes, oranges and apricots, all of which are high in potassium, and encouraged to choose lower potassium foods including cucumbers, carrots, lettuce, apples, cranberries, grapes and rice.
- Portrait of an elderly woman standing next to a window with a glass of milk
- Your body uses phosphorus and calcium to keep your bones strong and to keep your muscles and nerves working normally. Calcium and phosphorus must remain in balance. When you have kidney damage, your body has trouble maintaining this balance. You often end up with too little calcium and too much phosphorus. Your body then steals calcium from your bones to try to restore the proper balance, and your bones become weak and brittle. You may also experience pain in your bones and joints and itchy skin. Foods that are high in phosphorus include sardines, cola, nuts, cheese, liver, peanut butter and beer. You may also be asked to avoid eggs and dairy products.
- Close-up of a woman's hands grinding a pepper mill over a bowl of seafood soup
- We need sodium, but most of us consume far more than we need. Avoid foods with added salt, including nuts, bacon, pickles, olives, sauerkraut and luncheon meats. Watch out for salt in processed food products including canned soup, canned vegetables, sauce mixes and bouillon cubes. Carefully monitor the amount of sodium you consume. Controlling your salt intake may also make it easier for you to control your fluid intake.
- Smiling senior man with mountain bike
- When your kidneys aren't working properly, they have problems removing excess fluid from your body. Your doctor may limit your fluid intake to prevent high blood pressure, swelling and shortness of breath. Remember to include soup, ice, ice cream, sherbet and gelatin in your fluid intake.