Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vidushi KulshresthaYour feedback matters!
After or before periods of 8-10 I'll get bleeding but that is not blood it's like brownies color water nly for 2-3 sec and also White blood bleeding please suggest me any medicine.
Hi, I am newly married. I want to know that it is necessary to use protection during intercourse every time if we do not want pregnancy this time. Or using medicines like ipill is ok or having some side effects.
I am more than 2 months late for my periods I had consumed 2-3 delay pills after I got my periods and got it stop I had intercourse with my partner and took ipill with 72 hrs. I took 3 pregnancy test n all were negative n my doc prescribed me meprate 10 mg once a day fr 5 days. Shld I increase dose to 2 tabs a day becoz I want my chumps asap? Any food to let my periods flow?
I have a babygirl who is 5 month old I want to know how I can avoid pregnancy for next 2 years. I want have sex with my wife on regular basis without using condoms. Is there any safe practice.
I am 20 years old. I got my last period on 18-8-2016. I had an unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 17-9-2016. But he pour all the semen out of my body. Maybe 1-2 drops went inside me. I have not got my period till now. Yesterday morning I did pregnancy test, it was negative. I never had such a delay in my period. On last period I had taken a pain killer bcz the pain was killing me. Pls tell me what is the problem.
After delivery. What should I have to do for weight loose? bcoz I have gained 25 kg weight than my nrmal weight that was 62 kg during pregnancy. Honey, warm water and nibu is useful for weight loose in early morning or not? please rply. M just worried about my weight. Please please please rply.
Pursuing a hobby can help you to ward off diseases while keeping your mind and body fresh and active. What's more, hobbies come with several health benefits too, ranging from lowering of blood pressure and control over cortisol production (a hormone that causes stress) to improvements in your weight and BMI.
4 Amazing health benefits that you can derive from pursuing your favourite hobbies are:
1. Strengthening of your immune system - Hobbies that augment your activity levels like basketball, golf or bike riding are extremely beneficial for improving your immune system, thereby enhancing the overall quality of your life. A strong immune system is essential as it makes you less prone to chronic diseases like diabetes, arthritis and heart disease.
2. Improving your memory - Another health benefit of having hobbies is that they bring about an improvement in your memory and aid in enhancing your problem-solving abilities. A research conducted by the University of Texas on the impact that hobby has on the brain reveals the fact that the picking up of a new hobby can prevent memory loss. Here's how - the challenge to learn a new skill causes you to focus all of your mental abilities on the task at hand, leading to a sharpening of your memory, while preventing memory loss. By helping you to maintain an active brain, the act of picking up a new hobby, therefore, brings about a delay of cognitive aging by a few years.
3. Cutting down on stress - By indulging in a hobby like cooking, baking or gardening, you get an effective outlet to release all your stress. Being a non-work activity, your mind gets another area of focus, one which you can enjoy. Furthermore, when you put your whole mind to it, your stress and worries seem to wither away.
Moreover, such hobbies that require you to physically exert yourself, albeit in a limited manner, also bring down your stress levels as they produce chemical changes in your body.
4. Improving sleep - Having a hobby also has a positive impact on sleep. The pursuit of active hobbies in the earlier part of the day can lead you to have a very restful sleep. Likewise, engaging in the intellectual activity of reading before going to bed can help you to sleep better.
Apart from giving you tremendous enjoyment, a hobby can also bring many health benefits. So, pursue your hobbies actively despite the busy lifestyle you follow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Is is safe to take nutrilite tri-folic tab (as it is written consult your doctor in case of pregnancy) for pregnant women, also ARG 9, surgical SACHET (while searching on Google it is used for hypertension) and are these to also protein sachet for pregnant women. Is it safe?
I am pregnant (2 months. Two weeks back I am suffering from too much of backpain. I am not able to stand and walk also. When I am in AC then it is not paining that much. But when I reach home in evening then it starts too much from evening to next morning and again I feel relax when I goto office I mean may be due to ac it stops. Again on weekend I feel every time too much backpain. Kindly let me know should I need to go for consultation and suggest me the reason of it.
I want to become pregnant, so after having sex on my fertile period what should I avoid to become pregnant.
Hi I am 22 years old, I am suffering from pcos problem past 1 year but havent been treated properly. I have consulted both gynecologist and an endocrinologist to leave no doors closed. Can someone please guide if pcos/pcod is a gyn or an endocrine related issue?
My LMP 31-10-16. I had Clomid for 5 days then had hcg injection for ruptured of follicles and iui on next day (14-11-16). My multiple follicle got ruptured. I got some cramps and legs pain fews days back but now I do not have any symptoms of periods / pregnancy. I took pregnancy tests today morning and it came negative. My periods are very regular. Today is last day of my talking Alivher ES and Endogest 200 SR. please suggest me whats going on. Why am not getting any symptoms. Is am getting false result bcoz of medicine?
During March 12 I went out with my gf. I touch my precum and later around after 20 min my hand was totally dry. And then I touched her vagina. She is having irregular periods problem. Now it's her periods time and still not getting it. Its seeming to get her periods and getting pain. But periods not started yet. Is there any danger of getting pregnant.
Your body shape reveals more about you than merely the outer appearances. In fact, it is a reflection of your inner health and as well as your future health. Here are some of the things that your body shape reveals about your overall health and the diseases that you need to look out for.
1. Triangle: the pear shaped body or the triangle body usually has more fat on hips, thighs and the butt. They are at lower risk of heart diseases, since the weight is less concentrated on the waist. But, they can develop lower back problems and may have an increased tendency to develop knee issues as most of the weight is carried on hips and thighs.
2. Circle: circle shape is basically for those who carry a lot of fat around their waists. Men and women are equally likely to be affected. Those with a waist size larger than 34 inches in female and 36 inches in male are considered circle shaped. They are at a higher risk of uterine problems, kidney issues and pancreatic-colon cancers.
3. Rectangle: men and women who tend to carry weight distributed all around their bodies have a rectangular body shape. While this is a desirable shape for men, for women it may lead to a flatter looking body. This body shape is healthier than the others, but you may experience osteoarthritis and joint pain if you have higher body fat.
4. Apple: women who carry extra fat on the upper body, i. E. Arms and chest, upper stomach as well have apple shaped bodies. If their body fat is appropriate, they tend to be healthy, but being apple shaped can put you at risk for a number of conditions, including heart problems, blood pressure problems and diabetes.
But remember, irrespective of your body type, make sure that you exercise regularly, have well-balanced diet and stay happy.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
I have c section operation 5 months back. I m not getting periods till now. I m having white discharge from 1 week what is the reason for that?
Tying your tubes or tubal sterilisation is also known as Tubal Ligation a process that may be carried out due to number of reasons. This kind of permanent birth control also includes cutting or blocking of the fallopian tubes so as to avoid pregnancy. With the help of this procedure, one can block the path along which the sperm travels in order to reach the egg and fertilise it. This procedure can be done at any time including right after childbirth. Read on to know more about tubal ligation.
Reasons: There are many reasons why this procedure may be conducted. This is usually done to prevent pregnancy on a permanent basis. However, it is important to remember that this procedure may not suit everyone. One alternative procedure is a hysteroscopic sterilisation, which involves the placement of a small coil in the fallopian tubes through a path formed via the cervix. With the help of this insert, scar tissue is formed, thus effectively blocking and sealing off the tubes.
Risk of Damage to Organs: There are many risks that can be borne due to the procedure of tubal ligation. One of the main issues remains potential damage to the bowels which can lead to gastrointestinal complications in the long run. Also, the bladder and surrounding blood vessels may undergo such damage.
Medical History: This procedure can cause further complications like excessive bleeding and others, if you have had surgery in the pelvic and abdominal area earlier, as the wounds may suffer inflammation if the procedure is recent enough. Also, if you have a medical history of obesity or diabetes, then this can create further complications after the procedure.
Anaesthesia: One can also have an allergic reaction to the anaesthesia that has been used during the procedure, which can pose complications during the recovery period.
Infection: If the wound does not heal properly, then there is a chance of catching infections in the area which can lead to excessive bleeding, pain and fever along with other complications that have to do with the procedure and the organs at play.
Chronic Pain: There is a risk of going through long term and chronic pelvic or abdominal pain after this surgery. This can become a debilitating problem in the long run, for the patient.
Guarantee: This procedure cannot prevent sexually transmitted diseases. Also, one must remember that less than one out of 100 women who go through this procedure, actually get pregnant. Yet, if you are relatively young when the procedure happens, there are higher chances of the procedure failing to prevent pregnancy. Also, in such cases, the risk of ectopic pregnancy increases quite significantly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.