Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vibhu MalhotraYour feedback matters!
Respected Doctor, I have one wart on my arm some time wart starts pain please suggest me how to remove it.
When ever I did not masturbates for to long. Or above 1 weak. I started to get pain in my right testicle. Till now I never ejaculate in sleep. I must have to masturbates to remove my sperm.
My age is 18 Yrs but my my weight and growth has been stopped increasing. My weight is 45 kg from a 1 year ago and my height is not increasing. Please tell me something. Thanks.
I have pomeranian dog. He is suffering from. Hairfall. He had a nice coat. But aftr observing him fr the few day's. Saw dat he is shedding his hairs in large amount. He had a fur like lion but now onwards. His fur remains very less. What to do please help him. Tell me any better injection. To save my lovely dog. Please please?
Symptoms to look for:
? Absence of phlegm
? Itchy and dry throat
? Weak immune system
Natural home remedy using almonds, butter and sugar:
1. Soak 7 almonds in water overnight
2. Peel the skin in the morning
3. Crush them to make a paste
4. Add 2 tbsp of butter
5. Add 2 tbsp of sugar
6. Mix well
7. Eat this every morning and evening
Natural home remedy using basil leaves, ginger and honey:
1. Crush a handful of thoroughly washed basil leaves
2. Crush a small (1 inch) piece of ginger
3. Take 1 tsp of basil leaf paste
4. Mix it with 1 tsp of ginger paste
5. Place this mixture on a sieve
6. Extract juice by pressing this paste
7. Add 3 tsp of honey
8. Mix well
9. Have 1 tsp of this mixture 3 times a day
Natural home remedy using turmeric powder and carom powder:
1. Take 1 glass of lukewarm water
2. Add 1 tsp of turmeric powder
3. Add 1 tsp of carom powder
4. Mix well
5. Drink 2 times everyday
Above is informal only not the treatment,
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine.
HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINE IS MAINLY
SELECTED ON THE SYMPTOMS YOU GIVE US. If we are to make a successful prescription,
Apart from the treatment through the remedies, a lot of counseling and appropriate diet regimen is required.
Some homeopathic remedies-
bryo.Alb , dulcam , drosera etc.
I am 20 years old. I have the problem of continuous headache. Which type of treatment should I take? Please suggest.
Hi I am 27 years unmarried. I never had sex. I masturbate twice a week. Whenever I masturbate I ejaculate within a minute. I am worried In future if I have sex will I be able to last at least till 5 minutes. Is there any treatment for this?
Is any male is masturbating then what is worst condition which he will face Is masturbating can affect the digestive system.
Hello doc I have this erection problem from past 1year and early ejaculation can you please suggest me something for this?
BT arnica hair conditioner or Bakson arnica hair conditioner. Which is best to use? Which is more effective?
I am male 36 yrs, BMI 33, WEIGHT 92 KGS, HEIGHTS 170 CM. PLEASE DO SUGGEST ME A DIET PLAN TO REDUCE MY WEIGHT. DESPERATELY IN NEED OF REDUCING 10-20 KGS. THANKS PRADEEP PATHAK.
Hii. I have issues regarding my hair fall. My scalp is very dry. And I have dandruff problem too. Day by day by hair is going thin. When I searched solution for it I found it that again hair oil is best for regrowth of hair. I just want to confirm that is it suits to India climate. And I just came to know that biotin tablets are good and no side effects. I want to try both of them. Plzz recommend whether I will go for it or not? Plzz help me out form this issue.
I can not poo properly after I go to bathroom it feels it is not empty I have insert my fingre and make it come out I do not know what is causing it. Its so embarrassing to consult a doctor by this I have suffered from hemorrhoids pls help.
I am 36 years male and suffering from" SANGRAHINI" for the last 8-10 years. Due to which I have lost around 12kg of my weight. Can you please suggest me what should I do now?
I am 60 years old. Since last 15 days, I have been suffering from -----burning in stomach, mild pain some times, after eating and drinking of water, I get burp and along this burp liquid comes out, some time with yellowish colour, some time it also contains food stuff which is eaten by me. Dry burp also comes. Since then I am also suffering with nose congestion, throat congestion. I have to pull the mucous of nose through throat. Because it does not come by nose blowing. Mucous also comes from throat. I am very much annoyed with this throat condition and congestion. Whether both these symptom of acidity and throat has any relation with each other. Dr. please help me. Dr. has given me biochemic 25 for remedy. Whether it is ok.
I have pain in my heels for the past week. I am math trainer, usually I use to stand at least 4 hrs a day. Is that caused the problem?
Who doesn't want a flat stomach? Six-pack abs are the ultimate goal for fitness freaks and fashionistas alike. If only, they were easy to achieve! While most people focus only on exercises to build a six pack, it is impossible to achieve without complementing your exercise plan with a diet plan. Whether you eat three meals a day or six smaller meals a day, here are a few diet hacks to help you get those abs faster.
- If it comes out of a box, stay away: Cut back on all processed food. Bread, refined sugar, alcohol, processed meats should all be replaced with fresh healthy options. If you must have bread, look for multigrain loaves and if you can't drink unsweetened tea, try honey instead of sugar.
- Mix your carbs: Carbs are often misunderstood. Having a completely carb free diet is not good for the body, but you should control your carb intake. Plan your weekly diet in such a way that your carbohydrate intake is cycled by alternating between high, moderate and low carbohydrate diet days. It will also help to plan your carb intake around your workout so that the energy produced is used to fuel your exercise.
- Eat before going out: Parties are not ideal when you're trying to build abs. It is extremely difficult to refuse the bite sized portions of delicious looking yet unhealthy food that surrounds you. Eating a protein rich meal before heading out will make your stomach full and make it easier to control your indulgences.
- Eat slowly: Along with what you eat, the speed at which you eat is also important. Chewing your food not only burns calories but also gives the brain the illusion that you have been eating for long and your stomach is full. Thus the slower you eat, the less you will eat.
- Drink water before a meal: Drinking a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water is a must for every diet. Instead of drinking water after a meal, drink a full glass before eating. This fills up your stomach and makes you feel satiated faster.
- Pre plan: Carrying your lunch to office is a sure shot way of reducing your calorie intake as compared to eating fast food or grabbing something from the office canteen. Keeping a couple of nuts and protein bars handy can also prevent unhealthy snacking.
- Don't shop hungry: If you're in a supermarket and faced with a choice between protein bars and ice cream, it is easier to go for ice cream than protein bar. For this reason, never shop on an empty stomach.