Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vibha Verma
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vibha VermaYour feedback matters!
I am married and my age is 27. My periods are always irregular from so many yrs. But this tym it has been two n half months and still periods r not coming. Discussed WD doctor and he advised me to take regestrone tablets for 5 days, completed course but no periods then again taken for next 10 days. I have completed my course for this tablets just yesterday but still not having periods. I'm feeling abnormal hair fall from last few months also. I have also taken pregnancy test but it is negative. please suggest me what should I do.
I am taking soya milk but I have heard thay soya is not good for women in any form. It affects the womens fertility so a women should avoid using soya products. Is it true?
I had unprotected sex within 10 days of my periods last week. Though my husband said he has not ejaculated inside me but I want to be sure what are the possibilities of my getting pregnant. Please help as I am very anxious to wait till my next periods to know.
I m late on my periods 18 days. I have already consulted with a doctor. She told me to have medicine untill I get periods. And I have less of blood. My periods are irregular also. Does that mean I m having pcos? I have gained weight also. Please help I m confuse.?
Is it safe to take folic acid 3 mg per day when not pregnant? I also take methylcobalamin 1500 mcg and vitamin b12 15 mcg and iron 100 mg. Only for 1 month.
For any advocate of a healthy diet plan, fruits shall always feature as the protagonist. Replete with essential body nutrients, fruits are indeed an important source of body fibers, essential salts and minerals. While the general assumption bids fresh fruits as the healthier alternative, dried fruits too have their fair share of health boosting properties.
However, before you can settle for one over the other, there are certain parameters that need to be inferred closely. It is only by comparing and contrasting the benefits derived from both fresh as well as dried fruits on basis of these heads that we can arrive at a given conclusion.
1. Nutrient density: Since fruits are by and large dense with health boosting components like nutrients, their calorie content on a relative scale is less. One advantage that fresh fruits have in this context is the water proportion in them. Due to the extraction of water from the dried fruits, calories get concentrated alongside the nutrients. This may prove disadvantageous for those trying to cut down the kilos. Fresh fruits on the other hand could benefit them as a sustainable source of energy.
2. Sugar content: When it comes to the density of glucose, fresh fruits and dried fruits, both are at par, essentially. At a given serving size, the sugar content of both varieties do not reflect much of a difference. Although the water content induces a sense of fullness and reduces the subsequent hunger pangs, consumption of fresh fruits also imparts volume.
3. Vitamins: Fresh fruits are extremely beneficial to deal with the problems of dehydration. They are laden with vital vitamins like A, B and C. Therefore, to beat the heat, nothing is as therapeutic as fresh fruits. Contrarily, dried fruits are deprived of their water content, which sometimes compromises their vitamin content since these vitamins are generally heat-sensitive. It also sucks out all of the folate in dried fruits. However, intake of apposite amounts can help in replenishing the vitamin levels that are obtained from the dried fruits.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
I m getting married in next week and want my periods to come earlier in a day or two days kindly suggest a medicine pls or other way to come fast.
What Is Panic disorder?
Panic disorder is diagnosed in people that experience spontaneous apparently out-of-the-blue panic attacksand square measure-terribly preoccupied with the worry of a continual attack. Panic attacks occur unexpectedly at any time and any where, typically even once arousing from sleep.
Many of people experience panic disorder and it is twice as common in women than in men. Panic disorder can interfere a lot with daily life, causing people to miss work, go to many doctors, and avoid fearful situations.
Signs And Symptoms
Panic disorder sufferers typically have a series of abrupt and intense episodes of fear or maximum anxiety, also known as panic attacks. These attacks usually last up to 10 minutes, and might be as transient as 1–5 minutes, however, will last twenty minutes to quite an hour.In some cases, the attack could continue at intense high intensity, or appear to be increasing in severity.
Common symptoms of an attack embrace speedy heartbeat, perspiration, dizziness, dyspnea, trembling, uncontrollable concern such as: the concern of losing management and going crazy, the concern of dying and hyperventilation. Other symptoms are sweating, a sensation of choking, paralysis, chest pain, nausea, numbness or tingling, chills or hot flashes, faintness, crying and some sense of altered reality. In addition, the person usually has thoughts of impending doom.
Causes of Panic Disorder
Panic disorder typically runs in families, however nobody is aware of obviously why some relations have it whereas others don’t. Researchers have found that many components of the brain, in addition to biological processes, play a key role in concern and anxiety. Some researchers suppose that individuals with anxiety disorder misinterpret harmless bodily sensations as threats.
There isn’t a lab test specifically for panic disorder. Your doctor probably will examine you and rule out other health issues. If you’ve had two or more random panic attacks and live in fear of a future attack, you likely to have panic disorder.
- Self-Help Tips for Panic Attacks
- Learn about panic and anxiety
- Avoid smoking, alcohol, and caffeine
- Learn how to control your breathing
- Practice relaxation techniques
- Connect face-to-face with family and friends
- Exercise regularly
Appropriate medications effectively control or cure panic disorder. SSRI are the 1st line of treatment, instead of benzodiazepines because of issues like tolerance, dependence and abuse with later. You can take SSRI for years if necessary. Anti-anxiety medication can help in the short term.
Your doctor may refer you to a psychotherapist. He or she may recommend a type of effective talk therapy called cognitive behavioral therapy. With it, you can learn how to change unhealthy thoughts and behaviors that bring on panic attacks. Lifestyle changes – such as cutting back on caffeine, exercising, and deep breathing exercises — also may help.