Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Who keep our teeth in good condition with brushing at all. And is the of our body smell, who keep it away.
Hiii am kaushal 23 year old. I have a skin prob like my face and hole body going to red when I scratch any where. And also my face have many pimple. I suffer form last 2 year for this prob. Currently also I face some new prob also in my face. In my face now have some small Small many in hole face prickly heat rush. Its to much. I do not understand what I do. And one more prob about my mouth. Am regularly doing tooth brush and clean my mouth very well but I do not now how to came smell in my mouth every time. Its create to much prob for me. please give me solution.
I have pain in my teeth and I already uproot my 3 teeth by dentist. Black colour spot on my teeth so this is the last teeth which is black coloured so what's the solution please tell me.
Due to chewing of gutkha tobacco since 2 years my mouth is unable to open and lips became black. Please suggest.
Ever increasing temperature during summers make it very essential to be hydrated with lots of fluids taken in a frequent interval. Proper hydration not only helps general health, it also helps the oral health by maintaining right moisture in the mouth. Natural juices like tender coconut, buttermilk, lassi etc make good choices while carbonated drinks should be avoided.
A quite serious bacterial infection, diphtheria is caused by the Corynebacterium diphtheria. It usually tends to affect the throat and the mouth of an affected person, although there are other varieties which can infect your skin as well. However, the most common cases of diphtheria affect the throat and the mouth.
Symptoms of diphtheria in general
It may take up to five days for symptoms to show up when you are infected with the disease. Some of the symptoms would be:
- You neck would swell up due to swelling in the lymph nodes, especially in the neck
- Your throat and tonsils will develop a thick grayish membrane
- Your throat may become sore and hoarse
- You may face difficulty in breathing, depending on the size of the membrane and the resultant inflammation
- You may have difficulty swallowing as well
These are the primary symptoms which will affect your throat in general. Some of the other symptoms that may show up are:
- Nasal discharge
- Malaise or a general feeling of discomfort
The parts of your body, which are affected the most tend to be your throat, tongue and the neck. The pain tends to persist for quite some time as you recover.
Causes of diphtheria
Diphtheria is usually spread by the following methods
- Airborne droplets: This is possibly the most common method of contracting the disease. This usually happens when a person is infected with diphtheria coughs or sneezes around you. The airborne droplets then travel from one person to another, transmitting the infection. This is particularly the case in crowded area such as public transport and public spaces.
- Touching personal items which may be infected: Touching used towels, paper tissues or drinking from an unwashed glass may cause an infection as well. These tend to happen mostly in an indoor setting such as offices and houses. Even toys, door and equipment handles can cause transmission of this virus.
If you are showing any of these symptoms, it is prudent to consult a doctor immediately as diphtheria, if left untreated, may also result in serious complications.