Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. VermaYour feedback matters!
I am yet 21 years old. I always feel like having sex. Feel like watching porn. I get attracted to every girl to have sex. What to do? I lose a lot of time thinking about sex and masturbating.
Hi, I am 27 years old. I am suffering from a problem with my penis skin. In general, during the erection, foreskin goes back. But in my case it is too tight that doesn't go back. Please help with the cure by applying any ointment over foreskin or any other method. And please confirm if this will cause a problem in having sex? Thanks.
Dear doctor, I am 30 years old male and suffering from watery stool since a week. My stool frequency is 3-4 times. I also always have gaseous stomach? It is so irritating. I was suffering from ibs in the past. But later on stools becomes comparatively normal, i.e. At least some time I used to get semi solid firm stool. Now condition is worsening. Is it because of I eat non-veg. Do I get necessary nutrition if have continuous watery stool like this? Is there any permanent solution for this issue? I am always grateful to your advice in this regard.
Any ayurveda medicines for mental fatigue. Always I feel mental tired, no sound sleep. Please please help.
When I usually wake up at morning it seems like cough is sticked. I smoke at least two cig a day. So what to do?
Type 1 diabetis in women
Type 1 diabetis in women can cause more complications as compared to same disease in men.Complication of stroke and heart attack are about 35% more in woman as compared to men.This is because poor control of sugar in women and unability to manage insulin injections.
I want to make my penis thick and strong. What to do. As I can't satisfy my partner she. Told me that my penis is not enough thick? And is it save to do anal sex?
Attention Deficit Disorder or ADD is a behavioral disorder that comprises impulsive behavior, inattentiveness and hyperactivity. This disorder tends to affect children more commonly, but the symptoms tend to disappear as one ages.
There are a number of symptoms for this disorder:
- Concentration problems: People affected by this disorder have problems in staying focused on routine tasks. You may have problems in listening to conversations, get distracted easily, overlook various important things and have trouble remembering various things.
- Being disorganized and forgetting things: You may exhibit symptoms such as having an extremely cluttered desk. You may also experience difficulties in completing projects and forgetting appointments. You may also lose track of time while doing important things.
- Emotional problems: Various emotional problems such as mood swings, hypersensitivity to criticism, problems in staying motivated and having low self-esteem are common signs of ADD. The disorder may also lead you to be extremely short tempered and be constantly frustrated.
- Hyperactivity: This symptom causes you to remain constantly agitated, unable to focus due to a racing mind, fidgeting constantly and talking excessively.
- Impulsivity: You will exhibit impulsive behavior such as not being able to exercise self-control, blurting out inappropriate comments and have certain addictive tendencies.
Attention Deficit Disorder can cause various problems in your life. Most of these are related to the following domains:
- Work related problems: You may constantly feel a sense of underachievement and will unable to meet your work responsibilities. You may be unable to meet deadlines, and face problems in filing paperwork.
- Relationship problems: This disorder takes a toll on your relationships such as it can create a rift between you and your family. They may feel that you are not sensitive to their concerns.
- Mental health problems: You may face various mental health problems such as drug abuse, anxiety, self-esteem issues and chronic stress.
Remedies for this disorder are:
- Get proper sleep: You should always aim to sleep for at least 6 hours every day. If you are well rested, then you will be more energetic and stress free.
- Regular exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis to keep yourself fit and healthy. It can also help you avoid problems such as obesity.
- Improve your relationships: You should schedule time for your loved ones and engage with them. It may contribute to your overall mental well-being.