Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Veena MalhotraYour feedback matters!
I have body pain for last three days and some of fever what should I have to do give me some precautions.
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Suffering from headache and body is paining at morning and evening. I think it is cervical. Please help me.
I am suffering from fever and could cough. I am also suffering from allergy from dust. I feel weakness and tired. I also suffering from body pain. I am using inhaler for allergy bur it can not work every time. I want to know how can I relief these type of dessese. I am very thankful for if I got answered my question.
I have body pain and also headache with little bit cold and my eyes is also like burning what should I do for this?
I wants to tell you about the problem of body pain and this problem two year more doctor consult and treatment but not relief this problem please tell me my problem solution?
Sir mai jab bee sunlight mai ratha hu tu mara sarer me pain hota hai asa lagta hai ke koi sui chub rahe ho.
I have severe pain in my body feeling weakness since last 5 days should I go for preliminary test for dengue
Last year one false tooth is installed. With capping on two side tooth for the support. And one month back I had fever and small joint body pain doc said it was chickengunya. But report came negative.
Hy. When I workout after I fell much pain in my all parts of body. What I do to relief it form pain.
I do running for police recruitment and I have shin pain not too much I want to get rid off from this please help I have only month left for my test I have to do practice of high jump and long jump also.
I have thyroid and all time I'm trouble with pain in my body. Can you help me how can I control my thyroid?
I am 49 years old man. I had removed my left thumb nail due to pain caused by in growth. Due to this i had to limp few days and after about 5 days my started experiencing pain in the ankle and it was sholen . Then i got pain in my right arm just below shoulder. Then gradually pain developped in right khee and ankle . Sometime i feel pain on the last rib bone in the right side. It has been one and half month i have been suffering. Mu uric acid level is 5.8. RH factor is very normal. I am on pain killer. The doctor gave me steroid for 6 days . Presently i am taking zyloric100 two tabs daily. Please advice
Hey doctor I am remaining unfit nd I have very much body pain so what should I do for being fit and keep my health good.
Abdominal pain or stomach ache could occur any time due to various reasons. The point is we should remain ever ready to control abdominal pain. If we know how to control abdominal pain we could also offer this help to our colleagues as well who are in great pain as a remedial measure. In any case we would have to take the patient to the doctor if we are unable to pacify the patient. Some of the major causes of abdominal pain are kidney stones, inflammation of gallbladder, hernia, food poisoning, ulcers and gastric problems. However, there is no point to dishearten. Here a few remedies which can help you control abdominal pain, till the actual assistance arrives:
If you think that you took a heavy food before the abdominal pain has started it would be a great idea to drink plain soda water. It would provide great relief within no time.
1. Mix 1tsp of mint juice, lime juice and ginger juice. Add a pinch of black salt take this mixture with water you would get instant relief from abdominal pain.
2. Pomegranates can also help treat stomach ache. In a ball of pomegranate add some salt and black salt. Chew this seeds slowly. You would get instant relief from abdominal pain.
3. You can also try this method if you think your abdominal pain has not got relief. In a cup of water add 20 grams of aniseeds. Keep this for overnight and strain the mixture next morning. As soon as you drink it you would get instant relief.
4. After taking fenugreek seeds make a paste of it. Add this paste to a bowl of curd. By this way you would get quick relief from abdominal pain.