Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Veena Ganju MallaYour feedback matters!
My periods started on 7 sep 16. My age is 38 yrs. I take thyronorm 50 everyday My next expected periods will b on 5 oct 16 .My periods goes for 5 days in one cycle. I do not want them from 5 oct to 16 oct. please suggest tablet, its dose and advise me it should b prepare or postpone. I will prefer prepare. please suggest.
Uterine cancer is also known as endometrial cancer and it mostly affects the middle aged women. The uterus of a woman is a muscular organ. The cancer can affect any part of the uterus and is more common in women having obesity, diabetes and hypertension. In most cases, the cancer starts in the endometrium, hence called endometrial cancer. Uterine cancer can be cured using any of the following methods:
- Surgical removal of the uterus along with ovaries, lymph nodes and fallopian tubes
- Radiation therapy
Although uterine cancer is curable, it's always a better option to prevent it. You cannot control all the causes for uterine cancer like those related to heredity. But other than that, here are a few ways in which you can prevent suffering from uterine cancer:
- Control body weight: Keep your body weight in control. Obesity can pose a huge risk of getting affected with uterine cancer. The fat in the body produces estrogen, which promotes the growth of uterine lining that is the Endometrium and may lead to Endometrial cancer.
- Breast feed: If you are lactating, then the risk of the cancer decreases, as breast feeding decreases ovulation as well as estrogen activities.
- Treat abnormal bleeding: If you are suffering from any type of abnormal bleeding, be that heavy periods, bleeding even after you reached menopause or if you start bleeding between two period cycles, consult your doctor immediately. Abnormal bleeding is the symptom of endometrial hyperplasia, which might eventually turn cancerous.
- Exercise: As already said earlier, keep your weight under control to avoid uterine cancer. Exercise to avoid increase in weight leading to obesity. It also reduces the estrogen level in your body.
- Healthy food: Healthy food is the key to avoid any disease, be that a common cold or uterine cancer. Eat a healthy and balanced diet everyday to be fit and bouncing.
- Birth control pills: It is believed that the intake of birth control pills helps to keep uterine cancer at bay.
So eat healthy, exercise and adopt healthy habits. Then nothing can stop you from enjoying life to the fullest.
I had sex with my boyfriend on FEB 5th. I am not sure whether my periods data is 5th or 14th feb. But now I missed y period it is 26 march. I ade pregnancy test and it showed me positive. Can I get the pill to present pregnancy as it is too late. Please do reply us.
I am piyasha n I am 33 years old unmarried. M going through irregular periods. I did DNC once 2years ago again I am suffering from d same wat should I do!
For Gynecologists: I am very scared. please help. Please be patient and read the entire data. Sir/Maam I got physically involved with my girlfriend for the first time on 27th august. For precautions she took ipill (ecp) after 7 hours of intercourse. After four days I.e on 1 September she started bleeding although it was NOT her period date and the bleeding continued for four days. After that with her first morning urine she did four home urine pregnancy test after 21,28, 35 and ,42 days of Intercourse. All the results came NEGATIVE. Her periods had still not started yet. Please tell do we still have to worry about pregnancy and can these test be wrong even after 42 days of Intercourse. We are very tensed. Please help.
Thanda thanda cool cool earthen pots (matka)
For generations, earthen pots or matkas have been used to store water and keep it cool.
Its made by the combination of two types of mud clay 1st is taken from surface of earth and 2nd after digging more than 10 feet deeper in earth.
Earthen pot not only makes the water chilled during summer but also provides healing elements of earth. More importantly the earthen pot transfers the coolness to the water according to the climatic conditions; which is the special quality of earthen pot that no other container has. The chilled water of earthen pots during summer has no other replacement in quenching the thirst and satisfaction of drinking water.
So go ahead stock on those lovely earthen pots.
I am a newly married guy, I don" t want any baby or pregnancy right now. So I just want to know that if I don't uses condom while having sex, then which time is dangerous to getting pregnant? When we avoid the pregnancy while having sex?
Hlo doctor. I am of 20 years. actually day before yesterday after I had sex. Suddenly I had a lot of pain in stomach and near anus. I could not move. What will be the problem may I know.
I am 27 years old female. I am getting blood in my urine n my stools. I dun knw whats happening. Could you please help me with it.
I am having infection in groin area from last 6 months. It spread wide fastly. Can you help me about this?
Hello doctor. I was due for my period on 7th may. But I had sex on 6th may. Which was unprotected though he did not ejaculate inside me. Are there chances of getting pregnant cause I did not get my period today as due.
I am pregnant and I want to termination of baby .I consult the gynaecologist she suggest me medicine for abortion. It is a first week of my pregnancy. I send you prescription please suggest me it's good or not.
I am 30 and my wife is 29 married for 3 years and my wife had her delivery 2 months ago and baby is fine as well, wanted help about placing loop for my wife for next 2 years as we shall be planning another baby after 2 years so this loop shall create any side effects and what is it's procedure.
- helps in controlling side effects of diabetes.
- corrects digestion
- controls blood pressure
- improve eye sight
- prevent unwanted greying and falling of hairs
- makes body slim and healthy
- increases hemoglobin percentage in blood
- helps in purification of blood
-food supplements before and after delivery
Stay healthy n happy.
My mother is present of blood sugar she is feeling every time weakness. I want know to how much dangerous it is.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
Although confused with natural and temporal feelings of grief or sadness, depression is not merely a weakness or something to be taken lightly. It is quite a serious issue and can last for long periods of time.
Depression does not merely involve feelings of hopelessness, helplessness, and worthlessness, but is much more terrible and usually has a detrimental effect on your day-to-day functioning.
There are many different types of depression. These include:
1. Major depression
2. Bipolar depression
3. Psychotic depression
4. Chronic depression (even dysthymia)
5. Seasonal depression
6. Substance-induced depression
7. Postpartum depression
8. Double depression
9. Treatment-resistant depression
10. Secondary depression
11. Masked depression
Symptoms: Signs and symptoms of clinical depression can vary depending largely on how severe it is, how long it lasts and how often it comes into play, and differs from individual to individual. While some might experience but a few signs of depression, others might experience more. Here is a list of symptoms that might indicate that you may be suffering from depression:
1. Being depressed for most parts of the day, especially in the morning
2. Feeling guilty or worthless almost every day
3. More inclined towards pessimism
4. Insomnia or hypersomnia
5. Regular contemplations of death or suicide
6. Significant weight gains or weight loss
7. Appetite loss or overeating
8. Feelings of high fatigue and low energy levels almost every day
9. Indecisiveness or impaired focus and difficulty concentrating
10. Lack of interest in almost all daily activities or hobbies, including sexual activity
11. Irritability and restlessness
12. Cramps, headaches and digestive problems which persist even with treatment
Causes: Although the exact causes of depression have not been determined as of yet, depression may be caused by a combination of a number of factors:
1. Biological differences
2. Hormonal imbalances
3. Brain chemistry
4. Inherited traits or genetic disorders.