Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Veena Ganju MallaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor i'm suffering from pcos and irregular periods. My last periods date is 12 - 18 whats the time for ovulation. As my this months period date is 8 -15? Will I able to conceive? And my weight is increasing a lot.
When someone intends to describe 'intercourse', the adjective painful is not the first thing to spring up in your mind. But more often than not, you or your partner might be suffering from a painful experience under the sheets that further complicates your relationship.
But to paraphrase, it doesn't have to be like this. If you are encountering pain on a regular basis, it is best to talk to your partner and to a doctor to get rid of the problems.
Below is a list of 6 reasons that could be responsible for a painful intercourse:
- Lack of sufficient lubrication: When the female member is turned on because of foreplay, there is an adequate amount of white mucous discharge in the vagina which works as a natural lubricant and makes penetration easy and comfortable. A lack of sufficient foreplay or a side effect of usage of medications for allergies and antidepressants might make your vagina dry which can cause pain. Also, intercourse before your menstrual periods can also facilitate the painful experience. This condition can be checked upon by usage of lubricants which will sufficiently moisturize the vagina.
- Inflammation of the bladder region can also cause pain during sex: It is recommended to urinate after sex in order to drain away the bacteria that might have entered your body during intercourse.
- Infection: Infection in the vagina, which can be denoted by the change of color in the vaginal discharge can be a reason for the pain. Also itching in the vagina (vaginitis) in case of women or infection to certain contraceptives for men can also give rise to pain.
- Inflammation of prostate gland: For males, severe pain just a few moments before ejaculation might be a result of prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland) and should be immediately diagnosed.
- Medical Conditions: If the pain during intercourse affects your whole body, then there is a possibility that the pain is a reason for some underlying serious medical condition like problems in the uterus, irritable bowel syndrome or ovarian cysts.
- Hormonal Imbalance: If you are pregnant or you have given birth just a few months back, you might feel pain during intercourse as changes in hormones during pregnancy might cause your vagina to dry up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I have started to have a sex my bleeding started and get stop after some time so I had sex continue up till last long. I have a doubt that my first day of periods and I have done a long time sex. So it can cause me cyst in my stomach or I'll b normal please reply must doctor and now I have a whole body pain plus headache and I didn't get my periods dos time at a right time. My period date was 15sept and now I have my periods on 5oct but I got bleeding till sex time now I don't having a bleeding n it's cause a lot pain.
I am 37 years old. I underwent hysterectomy 2 years ago, after hysterectomy I have sexual feeling much less is it normal and how can it be cured ?
I have a problem of irregular period nd when I got periods it takes so many day what should I do give me some precautions.
Hi meri umr 34 years hai aur shaadi ko 3 saal ho gaye lekin abhi tak main pregnant nahi ho payi .Dono ke test positive hai lekin mera AMH .36 hai to Dr. Sirf IVF suggest kar rahe hai, please suggest kre ki AMH ko increase karne ke liye mai kya diet lu aur kya Karu ki normal pregnant ho saku?
Hi doc, my friend is trying to conceive. But she is taking antidepressants though very low dose. Should shee need to taper it for getting pregnant of during pregnancy. Please suggest. She use to feel tired. She is not in a condition to go to doctor. Please suggest.
There are numerous ways to be healthy and happy. Eating right, exercising and leading a positive life are all methods that are easier said than done. While in theory we all know about these methods, in practice it all goes flying out of the window at the first sign of stress and fast paced urban living.
So, how can you make a conscious effort to be healthy and happy? Try our five sure shot ways, as follows:
- Water: Did you know that hydrating is the key to a long life because not only are you pumping essential fluids into your body, but you are also adding plenty of lubrication to your bones and joints. Cut out the sweetened drinks, carbonated beverages and caffeine to make way for water. For every 200 pounds, a person must drink at least 100 ounces of water in a single day.
- Rainbow Menu: Ensure that you take in all colours of food like red bell peppers, orange carrots, green spinach, yellow squash, and even more. Eating a dietary rainbow everyday can help in ensuring that you get all the essential nutrients that are packed in all these kinds of foods. All the minerals and nutrients can be extracted from these different types of food in order to ensure that your body remains healthy with a well-balanced diet.
- Rest: Get plenty of rest along with your dietary intake. A well-rested mind is a relatively stress free and happy mind. It is a scientifically proven fact that a balanced routine of rest, movement and food can help in keeping your mind in a balance of sorts. The rest factor is one that can be achieved with good nutrition and vice versa, as well. When you are taking good nutrition, your mind will be at rest and the quality of your rest will also help you in working up a normal appetite at the right time, throughout the day.
- Exercise: It is a well-known fact that movement of at least 20 minutes per day can help in avoiding an overly sedentary lifestyle which blocks the metabolism and leads to varied aches and pains due to inaction and lack of lubrication of the bones and joints. Exercise also helps in working up a healthy appetite.
- Small Meals: Eat five or six small meals in a day in order to ensure that the metabolism that works on time, and in an effective manner so that your food gets digested properly.
With these tips, you can ensure that you fall into a normal routine of eating, resting and exercising, which will in turn help you maintain a healthy and happy life.
My wife's period started on 10/12/2015 and ends on 14/12/2015. What dates are the safe period for having sex to avoid pregnancy? Please tell me all things about safe period in detail.
I had unprotected sex one day before onset of my periods. I took ipill the next day morning. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Its been 3 days but no withdrawal bleeding yet. No periods yet. Will there be any delay? If so how many days will my periods get delayed?
शयनकक्ष में टी.वी. आपको सेक्स के दौरान चरम आनंद प्रदान करा सकता है
- यदि आप प्रति सप्ताह में बार बार सेक्स का आनंद लेना चाहते है तो अपने "शयनकक्ष में टी.वी" अवशय लगवाएं एक सर्वेक्षण के अनुसार जिन युगल के शयनकक्ष में पहले से ही टी.वि थे वो सप्ताह में दो बार से अधिक सेक्स का आनंद लेकर चरम सुख को प्राप्त होते थे सर्वेक्षण में भाग लेने वाले 46.5 % लोगो ने या स्वीकार किया कि सेक्स या प्रेमालाप के दौरान कपडे उतारने के बाद टी.वी के स्क्रीन पर क्या प्रसारित हो रहा है जिसका उन्हें कोई ज्ञान नहीं रहता है ।
- वही 26.68% लोगो ने माना कि शयनकक्ष में टी.वी रहने से सेक्स प्रक्रिया में बाधा आती है लोगो ने कहा कि सेक्स प्रक्रिया के दौरान टी.वी के कारण ध्यान भटक जाता है जिससे चरम आनंद के मार्ग में अवरुद्ध हो ही जाता है।
- अनुसंधान में 2434 लोगो ने भाग लिया सर्वेक्षण के दौरान उनसे उनके प्रेमालाप एवं सेक्स संबंधो के दौरान टी.वी. के प्रयोग के बारे में प्रश्न किया गया तो भाग लेने वाले 38 % लोगो ने माना की शयनकक्ष में टी.वी. रखने के कारण उनके सेक्स संबंधो में अतिरिक्त सुधार हुआ है ।
- टी.वी. पर सेक्स पार्टनर के साथ Porn फिल्म देखने से सेक्स के प्रति रोमान्स बढता है इसी क्रम में 28.8 % लोगो ने कहा की पार्टनर टी.वी. पर कभी - कभी अरूचिकर कार्यक्रम लगा देते है जिसकी वजह से भी ध्यान भटक जाता है इसी कारण वर्ष उन्हें सेक्स में वो आनन्द नहीं मिल पाता जिसे वो अपने साथी के सेक्स शयनकक्ष के एकांत में पाना चाहते है वही 15 % लोगो ने या स्वीकार किया कि शयनकक्ष में टी.वी. होने से साथी के साथ भावपूर्ण संबंधो को स्थापित करने में सहायक सिद्ध हुआ ।