Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
What's the safe period for sex? I mean which days are safe for having sex as per menstrual cycle, whiteout precautions?
I had sex 1 months earlier. But after having sex that day only I hot on my periods. But in this months my date of period passed still am not having. Is it possible that I am pregnant?
What doe it mean by low lying placenta in 14 weeks of pregnancy? Is it risky? What is the precautions?
Hi doctor. I am 27 years old I am getting lot of sexual feelings but I am un-married. I don't like to participate with any one please suggest me how to control my self.
Me and my gf planning to have sex this weekend for the first time. We don't want to use condom as we want to enjoy more. So please suggest any alternative way to do so. She had her period 20 days ago.
I newly join a gym. I do thigh exercise 1st time .i have a pain in my thigh but on same night I do sex. Now my does go. Is it harmful? Or how to cure?
I am 3 months pregnant now and taking THYRONORM and folxt tablets. Today all of a sudden I vomited blood twice in span of half an hour. I usually do have vomiting in evening once r twice ever since I am conceived but never had vomited blood. So I want to know why this blood vomiting happened and will this affect me or my baby in anyway. Thanks in advance.
Sir I am a medical line student I want to know that If a girl do sex in 20 year age and she will marry in 25. Can her husband find out he do sex before it or not if yes tell me how?
I have started menses at the age 11.5 and starting from it I am facing problem of irregularity. As I have taken treatment after taking medicine it is fine and when I stopped medicine it occurs again no periods come without medicine. Dont know what is the cause I have taken ultrasound but nothing find out.
I am miscarriage 2 month baby now I try but I not going to conceive so it can be blockage blockage problem please tell me all that related to this.
300 Calories is the average calorific value of our daily sugar intake. It's no wonder then that dietician and weight loss (Learn more about weight loss) gurus across the world will advise you to quit added sugar as the first step of a weight loss program. Added sugar refers to processed sugar in the form of cubes, sugar crystals or powdered sugar and does not include natural sugars found in fruits, vegetables etc. Apart from cakes and sweets, we eat added sugar in a number of ways including a number of packaged foods like sauce and salad dressings.
If you consume a lot of sugar on a daily basis, quitting added sugar could leave you with withdrawal symptoms. Quitting added sugar is not easy, but here are a few reasons it is well worth the effort.
- You'll have fewer pimples: Sugar has inflammatory properties. This can trigger systemic inflammation leading to the acne. Thus quitting sugar can instantly reduce the number of pimples on your face and give you clearer skin (Learn more about Healthy Skin).
- It improves the health of your heart: Added sugar can raise insulin levels. This activates the sympathetic nervous system and increases blood pressure and heart rate. Stopping your consumption of added sugar can lower cholesterol levels and decrease the amount of triglycerides in the body. This lowers blood pressure and boosts cardiovascular health. (Know more about blood sugar level)
- A friendly weight scale: Replacing toffees with dry fruits will considerably reduce your calorific intake. Similarly switching packaged salad dressing for fresh homemade dressing can also make your salad healthier. Given that we eat added sugar in so many forms, making a conscious decision to quit added sugar can have a big impact on your daily calorie intake. Studies show that this simple step can lead to a weight loss of up to 10 pounds in six months.
- It'll make remembering names easier: Added sugar can hinder learning and memory. Over time, it can also damage communication between brain cells. Quitting sugar can boost both your short term as well as long term memory. You will also find it easier to focus on will be able to be attentive to something for longer periods of time.
- A good night's sleep: You don't just need 8 hours of sleep a day; you need 8 hours of restful sleep at the right time. Sugar makes blood sugar fluctuate and the crash that follows a sugar high can make you feel sluggish around mid-day. Many people find that if they have an afternoon nap, it becomes more difficult for them to fall asleep at night. Sugar also releases cortisol that interferes with sleep. Thus quitting added sugar can keep you alert through the day and help you fall asleep easier at the end of the day.
My wife is pregnant. Now first month going on. Tel me which book read good for her, which exercise she done? Hows care in pregnancy. Pls tell me.
2. Find a low-impact exercise you enjoy.
3. Give physical therapy a try: a physical therapist can help design an exercise program that fits your individual ability level and teach you proper techniques to spare your joints.
4. Get enough rest and relaxation.
5. Make sure you're getting enough sleep: arthritis pain can interfere with a good night's sleep. However, proper sleep is necessary for overall health.
6. Use ice and/or heat: for many people with arthritis pain, ice can help relieve pain and swelling and heat can help ease stiffness.
7. Apply a topical pain reliever:
8. Use an oral pain reliever: ask your doctor about your options. Oral pain medications are commonly used to treat osteoarthritis symptoms.
9. Consider injections: persistent arthritis pain may respond to treatment with injections. Available options include corticosteroids, which can be used up to 2 or 3 times a year to relieve severe pain. Talk to your doctor about the benefits and risks of injectable treatments for knee pain.
10. Talk to your doctor about surgery: if you have severe osteoarthritis symptoms that interfere with daily life and do not respond to conservative treatment, surgery may be necessary. Ask your doctor about arthroscopic procedures or total knee replacement, may be necessary.
I am 23 years female and have irregular periods for last 4 years. Last 6 month still this problem. So am very upset.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!