Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VasudhaYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years age, I am earlier daily use of alcohol, I suffer from hypertension, taking medicine stamlo d . I have headache all time even taking bp medicine.What can cause headache?
My mom age 45. Often complains that she feels as if something is pinching in her legs like from knees to feet. Which led to pain later She is heart patient.
Hi. I am 22 years old female. I had regular periods till last month. This month it is 13 days late. But I am having blood spotting for every two or three days. Can you please give me a solution for this?
I am a 21 year old female. I have a bad breathe problem in mouth and breathout by nose from past one year. What should I do? and how to stop my bad breath completely?
My mother is 67 years old and is suffering from knee pain for last few months. Her blood sugar is 7 hba1c and pp is 212. Pressure is fluctuating day and night. Please suggest how to reduce the pain. Thank you.
Hello doc. I am 20 years old female my ques is that from last 2-3 days I have excess of saliva formation during night. Every nxt morning I feel my mouth so sticky due to that. Is there any thing serious to worry? Or is it normal? Any home method to avoid this. please suggest.
I am having a son and a daughter son is absolutely fine engineer and working in an mnc with good progress. I want your help for my daughter she is nirali of 20 years old and stidying in second year of ug course and she is having a severe dipression. I contacted to a therapist since a month. The medications and the other treatment given by therapist is still not responding much. The therapist is giving narco therapy at present and had done 4 sottings with them. She is having all different symptons as you mention. She is very much friendly with me and sharing many thing with me. Due to less intake of food and heavy dosage of medicines she many time fall down she always refuses for eating or doing any other work. I think this details may be enough for you. I may send you doctors prescription and other notes by doctors to you if required. Thanks sir.
He is fat and height 5. 2 Weight 66 kgs Age 20 years He want to do dumbbells for body building instead of cardio Is the bumbells useful for both fat loss and muscle building He was taking protein food.
I am 24 years old, I have tooth bleeding more than two years and also swelling of gum and bad smelling from mouth. I visit many dentist, I did scaling, whatever they advise, brush changing, vertical brushing. But not response yet. I worried there must other reason, sometimes it is painful also. Please tell me what to do.
I am 24 years old, I have a problem that my body fat is increasing day by day, have any medicine solution?
Sir I really want to loss my weight bt I am so much lazy n when I think about jym I can not able to go to gym bcoz of my lazzyness n I am a so fatty so please suggest me to avoid my fatness n lazzy ness what kind off solution m I use. please help me.
I am suffering from 2-3 back pain and instant leg pain too. I don't know why but when this happens I Even can not sleep well or sit well.
Since ages, meditation has been placed on a pedestal for its far reaching benefits. While on one end, it is known to bridge the gap between one's outer and inner self, on the other hand it is believed to be a pathway to enlightenment. Meditation has been scientifically proven to affect one's health positively. For a balanced lifestyle and a sorted outlook in dire circumstances, you must make meditation a part and parcel of your daily life.
The benefits of meditation can be laid down as follows:
- The way you respond to pain can be altered through meditation: Meditation makes you stronger and perhaps, more tolerant to body pains and aches. It empowers you to somewhat control how your brain feels the actions and processes in your body. People who face conditions like fibromyalgia, migraine or osteoarthritis problem can fight against the discomfort for a longer span of time through regular meditation.
- Meditation can improve your cardiovascular health: A healthy heart can make you enjoy more than a couple of advantages. Meditation is known to regulate blood pressure levels; while your heart rate decreases, the amount of blood circulated into your heart increases, thus ridding you of acute stress. A happy heart has more potential to exercise to further maintain its well-being.
- It will shun away your fears: The threat of a fear or a phobia can resist you from delivering to the best of your abilities. Fears are crippling. Meditation dwells on the principle of maintaining equilibrium between one's mind and body. A person is therefore endowed with the ability to deal with his or her personal problems. Meditation enables you to keep your fears on a leash.
- Creativity and determination can be your key features: A person who meditates regularly will have wider access to his or her talents. Meditation is known to hone your softer skills by making you more creative and innovative. It gives you clarity of thought and thus you will find yourself more focused on your goals.
- It makes you relax more and worry less: Meditation soothes the brain neurons. It prevents you from being anxious. Meditation makes you so very engrossed in the moment that fretting over the future will slip your attention altogether. You live a happier life if you meditate regularly.