Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vasudeva
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. VasudevaYour feedback matters!
My age 46 wt 90 kg ht 6' since last four days I am suffering frequently urine 30 to 40 time daily. Blood n urine test done hb 13.5 wbc 14300 neutrophil 80% lymphocyte 16% monocyte1% rbc count 3.22 mill/cu mm in urine only albumin trace. No bp diabetes. Pl suggest what care should I care in future.
I have two very major Problems from last 4 or 5 years :First:- excessive urine (more than 30 times in a day) but not come easily it takes long time to come (5 to 20 minutes) when I feel pressure I try to do by held my penis (for a long time) but I got no relief easily .Second:- excessive spermfall (more than 9 times in a month) means every third night it falls, actually I masturbated badly for 8 years every single day sometime 2 or 3 times in a day. These two problems made my life HELL Hometown: Preet Nagar Digiana Jammu.
I am facing with anal fissure for nearly a year .but now my pain become severe. This is my last sem .i have to travel more to complete my project. What should I do for reducing pain atlest till the completion of this semester. I am feeling pain even if I used pain killer. What is the best remedy to avoid pain after bowel movement.
I'm a 25 year old male. Yesterday I underwent Gynecomastia surgery. Ever since the surgery, I find it difficult to urinate. My bladder looks filled as the bump is big. It's like something is stopping me from urinating and won't feel like urinating at all. I've heard that this occur because of anesthesia. If so, Is it permanent? How can I stop this? Do I have to see a doctor for this? Thank you.
Doctor, I have done my blood test and my urine pus cells are 1-2/hpf Urine epithelial cells 1-2/hpf Urine RBC. occasional/HPF. Is it a problem for my health?
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.