Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Varsha
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. VarshaYour feedback matters!
I 38 year old. Toady in accident my lower jaw front two no of teeth's come out from root. sugest me which is best procedure or surgery to replant artificial new teeth.
Hi, my name is Akhil, age: 22 am getting wisdom teeth from lower jaw at both sides should I go for removal or not as it has started 5 months back only but the little of pain have started from few days onwards please explain clearly.
Am getting wounds inside my mouth regularly. Also getting wounds in tongue sometimes. Wounds being there for 3 to 4 days and getting cured. And again it happens. Also I have white tongue which I get morning when I woke up and It gives a horrible feeling. Wat would be the reason and whether it is dangerous r not.
Our natural colour of teeth is pale yellow or yellowish white.So does it mean i dont need to go for further treatment for my teeths ?
I had a dental check up here and the doctor said me that I have cavity. What I can do for it so that I can cure it.
I got an appointment of root canal of left lower tooth at june. But its getting pain right now. What should I do?
I am a 25 year old female. My teeth look little yellowish and I feel sensitivity at times. I don't smoke or consume tobacco. I brush twice daily but no use itz still the same. I have tried some home remedies from internet using baking soda, lemon and turmeric. But the results last for 2-3 day. I need something in the long run. Please suggest.
An obvious gap between the teeth may be caused due to a condition known as Diastema. This usually manifests as space between two teeth. This condition is caused due to a mismatch between the size of the bones in the jaw and the size of the teeth. This in turn, gives rise to extra space between the two teeth and may also lead to overcrowding of teeth in the mouth. The space usually occurs when the teeth are too small and the jaw is larger. Also, an oversized tissue known as the labial frenum can cause a gap between two teeth. Let us look at the ways in which this condition can be prevented and treated.
1. Prevention: Not pushing your tongue between the teeth during the teeth growing stage can ensure that this condition does not occur. Children tend to rub their tongue along the jawline when the teeth are growing, whether it is the milk teeth or the permanent ones. This can cause a gap. Also, maintaining good oral health and hygiene can help in preventing this condition. One must brush at least twice a day and floss regularly too, in order to ensure that the gap between the two teeth does not widen.
2. Orthodontic Treatment: Braces are one of the most common ways of fixing this problem. The orthodontic surgeon will usually install these braces, which will remain in the mouth of the patient for a year or more, depending on the severity of the condition. On a monthly basis, the braces will need to be tightened so that the jaw can facilitate the movement of the teeth to close the gap.
3. Tooth Extraction: In many cases, when the braces are installed, the doctor may also have to remove or extract teeth on the sides to make space for the teeth and their movement. This is usually done when there is a related ailment like overcrowding of the teeth.
4. Crowns and other Dental Installations: Crowns, veneers as well as bonding can help in cases where the lateral incisors may be smaller than what is normal. Also, dental implants or a bridge or even a partial denture may be required in cases where extensive dentistry will be called for.
6. Gum Health: In case there is an infection or any other problem in the gums due to implants or braces, the gum health will have to treated and restored first and then the implants or braces can be reinstalled.
One should also wear retainers for a while after the gap has closed so that it does not appear again.