Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vandana RastogiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I had sex with my partner on June 16 and after that I got my periods on time but the flow was very less and also lasted for only 2 days. So is there any chance that I can be pregnant? I'm worried.
While a vacation might be a thrilling proposition for many, there are people who get anxious at the very thought of travelling for a vacation. These are travellers who suffer from motion sickness, a condition that causes head reeling and nausea when the patient is in a moving vehicle or even on a roller coaster. It can be occur on trains, buses, cars and even flights. It is a disturbance that is caused in the inner part of the ear. Thankfully, help is at hand with homeopathy treatments.
Let us find out what are the homeopathy treatments for this condition.
- Argentum Nitricum: Dizziness and nausea can be treated with this medicine. Also, it can help patients who are suffering from claustrophobia and general anxiety.
- Borax: When nausea and dizziness as well as anxiety are experienced during downward motion, this medicine can be used. It is best used before the landing of an aeroplane or while going downhill in a car or a bus.
- CocculusIndicus: This is one of the most common medications for motion sickness includes CocculusIndicus. It is especially helpful when the nausea becomes worse with the smell of certain foods. The patient may also take this medicine when the dizziness and weakness makes the patient lie down. This dizziness can also lead to an empty or hollow feeling in one’s abdomen, in which case this medicine can help. Lack of sleep and constantly looking at moving objects are some of the symptoms that can also be treated with this medicine. It can also be used to cure sea sickness.
- Kali Bichromicum: This medicine is ideal for sea sickness, and can be used for symptoms ranging from nausea and dizziness that happens when you stand up. Weakness and an aching body can also be treated with this medicine.Bloating, gagging and retching are also some of the symptoms that can be treated with this medicine.
- Tabacum: When the patient is experiencing symptoms like feeling extremely cold and tired, or even a sinking feeling, this medicine can be used as a remedy.
- Petroleum: Constant nausea can be treated with petroleum. The symptoms treated by this medicine also include an empty feeling in the pit of the stomach as well as too much saliva production, and stiffness in the neck and back. Also, the patient may take this medicine when stomach pain is experienced due to motion sickness.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This medicine is ideal for motion sickness experienced due to air travel. Besides air sickness, this medicine can also treat intense headaches and dryness in the mouth and throat. It can also be used to treat stomach pain.
i am 31 year old lady I had unprotected sex before 5 days of my period and I take an I pill and my period was missed and again I had sex on my period date I think it is safe but now I don't have my period it suppose to on 3 th February but today on 6th February I don't have my period. please give me some suggestion.
I am not getting menses since 2 months 10 days So, that I went to hospital for check up And doctor said me to use cyclenorm-P & E tablets for three days and doctor also said to do some tests like (Haemogram, Random blood sugar, T3,T4, TSH (THYROID profile)) And got those tests results. I am mentioning T3 test results And in that they mentioned pregnancy 1st 2nd & 3rd trimesters in Biological Reference Interval. What that means I am scared of my result It means that I am pregnant? Can you please say be the answer by seeing the below result plzzz. I'll be so thankful for your answer TOTAL T3 (Triiodothyronine) :- Value observed is:- 93.2 ng/dL And Biological Reference Interval:- Adults:- 20-50 yr: 70-204 ng/dL 50-90 yr: 40-181 ng/dL Paediatric Ranges: Cord blood: 30-70 ng/dL Newborn :75-260 ng/dL 1-5 yr. :100-260 ng/dL 5-10 yr: 90-240 ng/dL 10-20 yr. :80-210 ng/dL Pregnancy :- First trimesters: 81-190 ng/dL 2nd & 3rd trimesters :- 100-260 ng/dL please examine and answer me plz.
I am 33 years old and second time pregnant, currently at 19 weeks. I have hypothyroid and am taking Thyronorm 100 mcg, HB 10.9. My last scan showed low lying placenta 2 cm from the os. Is it anything to worry about? Can I continue walking and other household works normally. My doctor told me to be careful but I am not clear about what exactly to be done and how much. My first child was born little early at 36 weeks. I want to be extra careful this time. Thanks.
I am 1mth 45 days pregnant age 31 years history of 2 IUD now doctor prescribed me ecosprin 75 mg and heparin injection daily. My question is heparin injection is necessary and giving immunoglobulin injection this is also necessary.
I' m 49 years old, my periods lasted for 20 days. I consulted a gynecologist. She prescribed traphic and regestrone tablets. But the bleeding has not stopped. Can you help me?
Hello sir, I am 25 years old married and I am having 1.5 years baby girl. I am working women and I was not able to give her milk feeding on time only at night I was giving and after 6 months my daughter refused to dring and somedays after my milk has already stoped to come. But now my breast are loose and big with sized. Please suggest what to do?
Zinc is chemically a metal and a trace mineral with multiple health benefits. It is required by the body for a number of functions in small quantities on a regular basis. Some of its important roles include improving immunity, hormone production and promoting digestion, controlling inflammation, tissue growth and repair, etc. to name a few. It also helps in controlling free radical production and therefore has anti-inflammatory effects in reversing heart disease and fighting cancer.
About 5 to 8 mg of zinc is needed by a person per day, with smaller children needing it in the lesser range and women needing more of it. Natural sources of zinc include animal rich protein foods like animal meat and seafood. Dairy products, legumes, pulses and whole grains also contain good amounts of zinc. Modern day foods contain added zinc and therefore are good sources too, though they availability and utility value for the body remain a question.
- Zinc improves immunity i.e. the body produces what are called as T cells when there is any infection or foreign body in the body. These T cells also help in controlling and regulating immune responses and in people with zinc deficiency, the immune system is suppressed putting them at risk for infections and illnesses.
- Zinc has a great role to play in maintaining skin integrity and delayed wound healing is one of the first symptoms of zinc deficiency. These people also could develop chronic ulcers or wounds. There is increased bacterial growth (reduced immunity), increased inflammation, and reduced re-epithelialization, all leading to poor skin health and delaying wound healing.
- Zinc is essential for healthy gut function and it is one of the best remedies for diarrhoea. Deficiency can lead to leaky gut syndrome.
- Zinc reduces free radical damage, which is responsible for chronic inflammation. Eating adequate amounts of zinc can reduce this inflammation, leading to preventing heart disease, reducing the incidence of cancer, etc. It also is shown to prevent cellular damage in the retina, thereby reducing incidence of macular degeneration.
- Zinc is essential for proper growth and development. Zinc deficiency is shown to produce shorter stature, anaemia, and delayed sexual maturation. During the growing years especially, it is very important to provide an adequate amount of zinc for the body, either naturally or through supplements.
- Fertility and zinc also has a strong correlation. In males, it affects both the quantity and quality of sperm production. The sperm count was shown to improve with zinc supplementation in males who complained of low sperm count.
- Controlling memory is another function of zinc. It determines how neurones talk to each other, which is essential for transmission of signals across the brain and formation of memory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi doctor, please tell me a proper diet plan for suitable weight, height and body fitness. What should I do? Which exercise suit me?
Can you suggest a medicine that can avoid pregnancy after 2 weeks of intercourse? Or suggest a method to know either she is pregnant or not?
- Papaya has antioxidants.
- It helps ease digestive disorders.
- Papaya with pepper increases metabolic rate.
- It can help you lose weight.