Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vandana GoswamiYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm 23 years old and I have mouth bad breath problem since more than 10 years. I have used many toothpaste and used mouth fresheners but still it isn't working. So please help me. What to do?
Is there any permanent treatment for dental flourosis other than taking off the teeth And For how many days bleaching teeth works.
I am 26 years old. My tongue becomes yellow after I eat but when I brush it cleans. Nd my throat pains sometimes a little.
Dear Sir / Madam I am 38 years Male from Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. Last 15 days before i suddenly got a Blood Vommit in the Morning, So i was taken to hospital and through Endoscopy i has been found some bleeding in LIVER and four Studs has been placed and the blood bleeding has been stopped. After Complete analysis, I have been said that Iam suffering from LIVER CIRRHOSIS and Platelet & RBC count on blood is 37,200 is very low. I my Liver Function Test, Billurubin is 9.2. So I request you to suggest any useful tips for my health.
Hi doctors, I have dental problem, means when i brush blood bleeds from my teeth and bad smell comes after few hours of the morning brush. I have tried different tooth pastes, but no use. So please suggest me to do something. Thanks in advance
I am a 32 years old professional. I have bad breath since last year. When I take medicines, there is no problem. Soon I stop the tablets, the problem appears again. Please help.
Last one week back I suffer from any mouth ulsar my mouth is fully radish and not able to eat anything I drink only juice what can I do please help me.
The inner lining of my mouth has become very sensitive since past 5 years. I find difficulty in eating spicy items, rough items like papad and hot drinks. All my blood test results are normal. Vit B12 levels are near the lower limit , around 250.
Hi. I have had the problem of mouth ulcers for a very long time. They are as frequent as every 15 days. I have been taking BIfilac and rebagen twice a day. I shift to betnesol when it gets bad. I understand Betnesol has some sort of a steroid. Im also using a mouth gel. Am I following the right treatment? Do I need to change my medicines?
I have been suffering from tooh pain since thre days so please give me suggestion to loose my tooth pain?
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.