Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. VaisalikaYour feedback matters!
Hi , I am a 27 years old female. I had unprotected sexual contact on 1st July that resulted in minor cuts around the vaginal opening to which I used coconut oil for relief. Following this, on 4th july I suffered from high fever and minor urine discomfort/infection to which I used, amoxicillin, twice a day combiflam thrice a day and alkasol for three consecutive days. This brought relief from fever and urine infection. However, the fever didn't go away completely and the cuts near the vagina started causing more discomfort to which I opted for norfloxin and combiflam again on 8th july and saw a gyna on 9th july morning. I shaved my pubic hair the same morning before seeing the doctor, she advised me betadine to apply on the cuts and did not see any trace of infection so stopped all my medications. Just to mention here that I got my periods on 9th July morning as well. Now post visiting the doctor, I again had fever the same night (9th july) but felt better on 10th through the day. On 10th evening, while taking a shower I figured small pimples have popped up near the vaginal area and by the time I saw the doctor on 11 th evening, pimples were turned into boils and I had fever too. The doctor advised ciprobid (500 mg) & bcasule twice a day + combiflam thrice a day. I had high fever last night (12th) and rhe boils burst causing pain bleeding and water outburst. I have a burning feeling where the boils are and severe headache not to mention ongoing weakness. I pee in discomfort and have excreted in two days. I am on a normal regular three meal diet, no change. Please advice any other medication, change of routine to get rid of the pain and bleeding boils.
M 27 years old. I was in live in relationship with someone almost 1 year. Now he is not with me and m going to marry with some one else. I want my virginity back. What should I do? please advice. Need your support.
Baby aaj kal tak ghum raha tha likin aaj ultrasound karne ke baad doctor bata raha he bacha ghum nehi raha he or uska heart kaam nehi kar raha he .hum kya kare.
If she passed her ovulation period thn wil that precum can still be enough to make her pregnant. Bcoz we did it at the time when she was about to get her periods. After I asked you previous qstn she had her periods. BT can this precum effect after?
Sometimes I feel anxiety for no reasons. During that period I feel uneasy to do any work. Please help me.
Reducing fat is about working on excess weight that happens due to fat deposits in the body. Getting a toned look means maintaining lean muscle with a routine aimed at doing so. This will propel you towards healthy fat loss, by keeping your lean mass and immune system in order. Read on to learn how you can achieve fat loss in a healthy manner.
- Nutrition: Nutrition is the fuel that keeps the body going. From grains to carbohydrates to essentials fats, dairy, fibre, some amount of meat and even fruits and vegetables - you need to have a little bit of everything, every single day. This will give your lean muscle much-needed nourishment so that it helps in banishing fat and works harder to give you a toned look. Also, the metabolism works faster with these kinds of food.
- Processed Food: Processed food is usually fortified and preserved with salt and fat that defeats healthy eating and makes you gain pounds. You should try and stick to freshly prepared food. Make a menu and shop at the grocery store every week to stock up your for daily meals. Further, when you are looking for a snack, ensure that you reach out for a healthy salad or cut fruit. Also, try to make use of beverages like green tea and infused water that can be made at home with cucumber, mint leaves, watermelon, lemon and more, so that you can steer clear of various other carbonated and packaged drinks.
- Routine: Getting rid of fat is also a matter of getting into a good routine of meals, exercise and sleep. You should take smaller and more frequent meals - about five to six times a day - and limit your last meal to a few hours before bed time, so that your metabolism only has to process smaller chunks at a time. Also, try to alternate meals with activity and finally remember to get yourself at least six to seven hours of sleep a day.
- Exercise: We cannot stress enough on a work session a day to burn fat and give your metabolism a boost. Work with a trainer to find your problem areas and do focused exercises and sets.
- Burning fat the healthy way is a matter of eating right, sleeping well and exercising your body every single day!